FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wont meet smoker's

Wont meet smoker's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tephanie19631 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

oxford

Just wondering what is your reasoning behind ticking that box ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Then smokers won't show up in their searches..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some people can't stand the smell of smoke.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Some people don't like kissing an ashtray #justsayin

From an ex smokers point of view, I hate the smell and the taste of cigarettes but would meet a smoker if they have brushed thier teeth.

Gaping can be just as bad though specially whe billow out great clouds of vapour LoL

"Some people don't like kissing an ashtray #justsayin "

This one

I don't like the smell and it stinks!

I would rather not meet smokers...

Simple really

[Removed by poster at 20/07/16 08:38:53]

As a smoker I would say I'm quite a considerate smoker.

I don't smoke in my home and wouldn't smoke in anyone else's.

Before any date that does not smoke i will enjoy my last cigarette before I shower, brush my teeth and get dressed and would not have one until I left them.

So, for all these people who presume smokers are the dregs of society I'd ask, would you be so considerate?

"So, for all these people who presume smokers are the dregs of society I'd ask, would you be so considerate?"

Nobody but you said that, be considerate enough to respect the choices of others.

I'd respect the choices of others if there wasn't an overriding presumption that I walk around smelling like a big ashtray.

Yo can be a smoker with out being the smoker who smokes so much that their fingers and teeth are yellow.

I have so many "non smoker" friends who smoke more than me when we go out. Go figure.

"I'd respect the choices of others if there wasn't an overriding presumption that I walk around smelling like a big ashtray.

Yo can be a smoker with out being the smoker who smokes so much that their fingers and teeth are yellow.

I have so many "non smoker" friends who smoke more than me when we go out. Go figure. "

There is always a whiff no matter how much you brush or floss or wash, especially when kissing. Some people are far more sensitive to it than others. If people find this off-putting, then you should respect that. It's your choice to smoke, their choice not to meet you because of it.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

The smoke also clings to clothes of anyone in the vicinity which smokers are not always aware of

I used to have it on my old profile that I'll only meet smokers if they are willing to not smoke sometime before and during the meet.

If I could smell cigarettes from someone I would immediately walk away, just cannot stand it as a non smoker.

"Some people can't stand the smell of smoke."

"Some people can't stand the smell of smoke.

"

I dont smoke but any meets ive had where they do its not put me off

As an ex smoker I would prefer not

To meet smokers. You don't realise how much that smell permeates everything.

I get given paperwork sometimes that has come from a smoker and the smell makes me heave.

People who don't meet smokers on their profile don't bother me.

It's up to you but to say we smell like ashtrays is a bit excessive.

I dont think I do and my ex who didn't smoke had no idea that I did.....

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"As a smoker I would say I'm quite a considerate smoker.

Before any date that does not smoke i will enjoy my last cigarette before I shower, brush my teeth and get dressed and would not have one until I left them.

So, for all these people who presume smokers are the dregs of society I'd ask, would you be so considerate?"

And that's great for some folk but all that does not negate the fact that for some of us, we can still smell and taste it, even after all your hard work. Those chemicals don't just wash away, they linger.

"As an ex smoker I would prefer not

I get given paperwork sometimes that has come from a smoker and the smell makes me heave. "

This one but again there are always exceptions. From my stand point I find it really hard to resist temptation aswell lol

London

"As an ex smoker I would prefer not

I get given paperwork sometimes that has come from a smoker and the smell makes me heave. "

Yep, me too. I'm a retired Midwife and trying to hide the fact you smoke is useless, I can smell it on the paperwork.

So, for all these people who presume smokers are the dregs of society I'd ask, would you be so considerate?

And that's great for some folk but all that does not negate the fact that for some of us, we can still smell and taste it, even after all your hard work. Those chemicals don't just wash away, they linger."

Just like my mate can taste the coffee in her tea of the same spoon is used.

By *edRidingWolfCouple  over a year ago

Lydney

I'm an ex smoker (4years!), but I was a happy smoker... I enjoyed smoking. I don't want that temptation infront of me and I hate the smell now.

I'm a vaper, and also don't like vapers who constantly only produce great big clouds reminiscent of a steam train. It is possible to be discrete, and I prefer to see the person I'm talking to, not a cloud where their head should be

At least the ones that smoke and have smoke ticked on there profile are honest about it. Had many a meet in the past where no mention of smoking then light up after a session

London

And that's great for some folk but all that does not negate the fact that for some of us, we can still smell and taste it, even after all your hard work. Those chemicals don't just wash away, they linger.

Just like my mate can taste the coffee in her tea of the same spoon is used. "

There you go then, be as considerate as you like but for a lot of people, the smell is awful.

A while after I'd given up, a smoker got in the lift I was in. I then realised I'd spent many hours in the shower and far too much money on perfumes for it to have been any use. I need not have bothered.

I also have excessive grooves around my lips from sucking on fags for so long and I got those in my 30's

There you go then, be as considerate as you like but for a lot of people, the smell is awful.

A while after I'd given up, a smoker got in the lift I was in. I then realised I'd spent many hours in the shower and far too much money on perfumes for it to have been any use. I need not have bothered.

I also have excessive grooves around my lips from sucking on fags for so long and I got those in my 30's"

She actually couldn't taste the coffee. Two weeks on holiday I stirred it with the same spoon and she did not notice. If she seen me do it, then yes, she would have tasted it but she never did and she never sent a coffee back which she claimed to do all the time.

If my "cough" in the beer garden when someone lit up ex couldn't smell it, either I'm super good it hiding my traces or the purple shampoo I use strips all traces from my hair.

It's preference but in my experience you wouldn't know I smoked if you didn't and we went out.

Sometimes the mind is more powerful then our sense of smell and taste alone.

By *orthantsfun2013Man  over a year ago

poddington

So, for all these people who presume smokers are the dregs of society I'd ask, would you be so considerate?"

I'm the same but each to there own

I also have excessive grooves around my lips from sucking on fags for so long and I got those in my 30's

She actually couldn't taste the coffee. Two weeks on holiday I stirred it with the same spoon and she did not notice. If she seen me do it, then yes, she would have tasted it but she never did and she never sent a coffee back which she claimed to do all the time.

If my "cough" in the beer garden when someone lit up ex couldn't smell it, either I'm super good it hiding my traces or the purple shampoo I use strips all traces from my hair.

It's preference but in my experience you wouldn't know I smoked if you didn't and we went out.

Sometimes the mind is more powerful then our sense of smell and taste alone. "

I think this needs to be put to the test

I think this needs to be put to the test "

Haha. I'm game as a badger!

I think this needs to be put to the test

Haha. I'm game as a badger! "

On my way

London

Sometimes the mind is more powerful then our sense of smell and taste alone. "

Please don't speak for me, I once kissed someone who had smoked a week before, I tasted it and he went home. I don't go to pubs or clubs because of the vile smell and I don't even go to the homes of family members who smoke.

You can fool yourself but don't try to fool others.

As someone who has never smoked and never had a desire to smoke, my views are possibly strange however there is something sexy and naughty about a girl that smokes. I quite like kissing them....slight caveat, if someone is a very heavy smoker that's awful. If I can hear the rattle in their throat, no thanks!

But a light smoker? The taste is no worse than coffee or alcohol.

Please don't speak for me, I once kissed someone who had smoked a week before, I tasted it and he went home. I don't go to pubs or clubs because of the vile smell and I don't even go to the homes of family members who smoke.

You can fool yourself but don't try to fool others."

Think I clearly said "in my experience"

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

I wish there was a tick box:

"Won't meet people who eat garlic before a meet"

"I wish there was a tick box:

"Won't meet people who eat garlic before a meet""

Or onions

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Or curry ....... why do some people do that. We chatted to a couple in a club, after a while they said they had popped out for a curry for tea. We hastily made our excuses and went for a wander around the club

Some people just don't seem to understand how certain food products and smoke lingers .... blerghhhhhh xxxxx Suzi

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Living and working in London is the equivalent to smoking three ciggies a day

By *ustinCredible.Man  over a year ago

whitecross/sankey valley

"Or curry ....... why do some people do that. We chatted to a couple in a club, after a while they said they had popped out for a curry for tea. We hastily made our excuses and went for a wander around the club

Some people just don't seem to understand how certain food products and smoke lingers .... blerghhhhhh xxxxx Suzi "

So you didn't realise until they mentioned they had eaten curry, yet the smell lingers?...

But I do agree the smell of tobacco does stick to everything, I've been transitioning to vaping over the last year and even that leaves a lasting smell in clothes, hair, breath ect

By *litheroevoyeurMan  over a year ago

Clitheroe

You can fool yourself but don't try to fool others."

I hate the smell/taste of smokers. You can taste it on them and fairly puts me off. I avoid smokers as much as possible in day to day life aswell.

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"As someone who has never smoked and never had a desire to smoke, my views are possibly strange however there is something sexy and naughty about a girl that smokes. I quite like kissing them....slight caveat, if someone is a very heavy smoker that's awful. If I can hear the rattle in their throat, no thanks!

But a light smoker? The taste is no worse than coffee or alcohol."

I hate the taste of coffee and second have alcohol too.

» Add a new message to this topic