FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dom /sub

Dom /sub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I personally think it's a mental thing. And I think 50 shades was big wank on the bdsm scene ?? Brought all of the romanticism out in people. Ohhh spank me , etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I think it made people think about their sexuality personally

By *ojos party boyMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"I personally think it's a mental thing. And I think 50 shades was big wank on the bdsm scene ?? Brought all of the romanticism out in people. Ohhh spank me , etc"

Its more than that, some people like being submissive to older or younger, i personally love being tied up by a older fem, but think i am more dominan with someone my age

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree about it being partially down to psychological factors.

However, and although I don't like 50 Shades, maybe it did encourage people to toy with BDSM, and there's nothing wrong with inspiring people to try new stuff.

I prefer Secretary though

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

I have to agree that 50 shades was a pile of wank but it did encourage me to think it was ok to have a kinky side and not be ashamed of it we have only been on the BDSM for about a year and a half but I've known for about 9 years that I'm submissive but never really opened up about it and now I love it but I think I'm a bit more kinkier than 50 shades

Maid x

Big sigh from me

Isnt the 50 shades a sexual fantasy, that most women want?

"I personally think it's a mental thing. And I think 50 shades was big wank on the bdsm scene ?? Brought all of the romanticism out in people. Ohhh spank me , etc

Its more than that, some people like being submissive to older or younger, i personally love being tied up by a older fem, but think i am more dominan with someone my age "

Nothing to do with op,

"Isnt the 50 shades a sexual fantasy, that most women want?"
. Nope dom/sub is a lot more

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

"Isnt the 50 shades a sexual fantasy, that most women want?. Nope dom/sub is a lot more "

It's a need not a want , a craving only some will understand. It's not a sexual prefrance it's a deep need

"I personally think it's a mental thing. And I think 50 shades was big wank on the bdsm scene ?? Brought all of the romanticism out in people. Ohhh spank me , etc

Its more than that, some people like being submissive to older or younger, i personally love being tied up by a older fem, but think i am more dominan with someone my age

Nothing to do with op, "

The OP wasn't a question, just a point of view. His post was the same, hence totally valid and interesting.

"I think it made people think about their sexuality personally "

I think it did good.

By *tephanie19631TV/TS  over a year ago

oxford

Personally its all about the mental attitude

"Personally its all about the mental attitude"

Agreed - we switch sometimes - depends on mood, place, people, appetites......m x

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Nothing to do with op, "

Wow! What's your point?

Its not like you asked a question... the response made was on topic as per your title but what is it you hoped people would say?

"I personally think it's a mental thing. And I think 50 shades was big wank on the bdsm scene ?? Brought all of the romanticism out in people. Ohhh spank me , etc"

If 50 shades git people exploring new kinks then what's wrong with that?

By *alacious RedWoman  over a year ago

croydon

Lol I could write 3 books (people would think must be fiction.) must say I thought the film sucked in the worst possible way, but for some it could be the 1st step to some delicious adventures! Smiles to all X

Im kinky and I know it lol. It hard enough to meet someone you connect with generally but even harder if you have very specific kinks....and a d/s relationship is very much about a mental connection ...its much more than tying someone up and spanking them for a while.

However some people just want a bit of kinkier fun every now and again....and there is nothing wrong with that

» Add a new message to this topic