FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > replys

replys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why do so many women say don't be offended if i don't reply how long does it take to say no thanks

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Why can't you just learn to respect what people put on their profiles?

How long does it take to do that?

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

But then you get 'why not?'

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I know this is your first post, but this has been done thousands of times mate.

Some people reply, some people don't.

Accept that and you will enjoy the site better.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

its not the time it takes o say no thanks, its the time it takes to send subsequent messges answering the begging replies such as 'ages is only a number' 'why wots wrong wit me?' your too fat for me anyway' etc etc

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"its not the time it takes o say no thanks, its the time it takes to send subsequent messges answering the begging replies such as 'ages is only a number' 'why wots wrong wit me?' your too fat for me anyway' etc etc"

Wot she said

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

when do say no thx get called stupid cow and all sorts some time give up saying no thx

maybe we should have a no thanks button ?

i do respect all the people on here whats wrong with some manners

"i do respect all the people on here whats wrong with some manners"

Sorry, could you explain to me how saying "don't be offended..." equates to lack of manners?!!

i understand there are some idiots on here and rude people the guys need to be more respectful as well

By *mack my bumMan  over a year ago

Hayle

I do a copy and paste msg saves time saying thanks but not for me but good luck but I don't get that many msg so doing that don't bother me

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

There's nothing wrong with manners.

When people send me PMs and they're not what I'm looking for then I respond with a no thanks.

However, you should see some of the responses I've had to my polite no thanks. When that happens it spoils it for everyone. Manners work both ways and when people don't bother to read my profile and respect my preferences, they just chance their arm cause they're only 5 years older than I'm after or 5 inches shorter and I should give them a chance etc. etc. then I feel quite within my rights not to respond to them.

You just need to accept that no reply generally means the person you emailed is not interested. Perhaps harsh, perhaps reality. Chin up and keep smiling and move on to the next person. Positive attitude is generally much more attractive than a negative one.

Have fun!

Hayle

"i understand there are some idiots on here and rude people the guys need to be more respectful as well"

u need 2 read profiles more if it says that on it then don't be offended dude

evesham

cos manners work both ways and unfortunately some of the guys on here seem to think that the women should just have sex with them because they message them

it is a shame that the actions of the few impact the rest but thats the way it goes

its a fact of fab, just accept it and move on xx

at least i'm gettin gsome replys in here thank you

evesham

"I do a copy and paste msg saves time saying thanks but not for me but good luck but I don't get that many msg so doing that don't bother me"

i have a stock reply to 'thanks for the essage but i am not interested in taking it further, happy swinging'

polite, yes? some guys still aint happy

"i understand there are some idiots on here and rude people the guys need to be more respectful as well"
every site has got idiots, long your not 1 then you be fine; just move on

"why do so many women say don't be offended if i don't reply how long does it take to say no thanks"

Could be..

Her..

Thanks for your mail..but no thanks...take care.

Him..

No worries..take care yourself.

OR

Her ...

Thanks for your mail...but no thanks..take care.

Him..

Why not...who do you think you are..you are so far up your own ass...I wouldn't touch you anyway you fat bitch.

Easier not to open mails of guys who you wouldn't want to meet.

Experience..makes women not reply..and no reply means no interest...most guys know this...

"why do so many women say don't be offended if i don't reply how long does it take to say no thanks"

You obviously havent read the new tips and tricks section from Admin where that would be explained to you xx

sorry to sound like a miserable sod thanks for the comments i will take them onboard

I’ve got great manners thanks, and my mum always told me never to talk to strangers, so if you get a reply from a stranger on the internet it’s a bonus and absolutely nothing to do with having manners

Shame most people only enter the forums to moan

Wouldn't you prefer no reply over 100 politely no thank you replies?.

they way i see it, you've not been on long and expecting too much. It takes time, just message the ones that intrest you and be discriptive an polite as you can. But dont keep messaging non repliers or asking "why not". Swing world is a small place and it doesnt take long before you find out who's who etc.

i'm not that bad am i lol

"i'm not that bad am i lol"

No ..not bad...its just been covered a few times...Soapy gave the link...its just a fact of swinging life...

sorry did not know it was an old topic

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

See... now I wrote you a big response and you haven't replied... how rude!!

evesham

"sorry did not know it was an old topic"

i dont think its the crime of the centuary posting a topic thats been done before, firslty its an easy way in to posting on the forums and we need new blood lol secondly it allows new lurkers to gen up on the topics that float around fabs haha

im sick of getting "no thanks" e-mails lol

sometimes i just wish they wouldnt reply at all its getting me down lol x

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

It doesn't take long at all. And even though some claim it is the volume of messages, in actual fact when a woman has been on here a while, the mail numbers drop for most and the 100's soon become 10's.

Most are just avoiding admitting they don't want to, either because they find it difficult to send a 'no thanks' as they think it makes them the bad guy... or they just can't be arsed to reply.

The simple honest truth behind why I don't reply to some messages is.... I don't have to.

The sooner you learn to deal with people having a choice, the sooner you can focus on the good stuff.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

too long i havent the time or the inclination

"why do so many women say don't be offended if i don't reply how long does it take to say no thankstoo long i havent the time or the inclination "
Gizza bun

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"im sick of getting "no thanks" e-mails lol

sometimes i just wish they wouldnt reply at all its getting me down lol x"

ok i'll change reply to ..your to far sorry ... is that any better lol

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"why do so many women say don't be offended if i don't reply how long does it take to say no thankstoo long i havent the time or the inclination Gizza bun "
pieces of eight?

"why do so many women say don't be offended if i don't reply how long does it take to say no thankstoo long i havent the time or the inclination "

Lazy bint thou aint ya xx

Hayle

"sorry did not know it was an old topic"

it's new to you so air ur thoughts if u don't ask u won't know

haven't the time or inclination see wat i mean

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"why do so many women say don't be offended if i don't reply how long does it take to say no thankstoo long i havent the time or the inclination

Lazy bint thou aint ya xx "

yes darling i am...looking forward to seeing you soon

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"haven't the time or inclination see wat i mean "
lmao

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

The only time i reply is if someone has sent me a really nice long well worded message.

Otherwise i dont reply. I think its rude for someone to expect a reply

"why do so many women say don't be offended if i don't reply how long does it take to say no thankstoo long i havent the time or the inclination

Lazy bint thou aint ya xx yes darling i am...looking forward to seeing you soon "

Me too sweetheart mwah xx

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

i must admit i would reply to roughly 90% of mail we receive, but if it is the usual crap of wanna cam, i wanna fuck your wife etc its just deleted

Forum Mod

I always read the profile before I open the message,if I like it and the message then ill reply if not then I won't,it also depends on what mood im in,how much time I have at that moment.....lots of different reasons really

I don't consider it rude or bad manners if messages that I have sent are ignored,ive usually forgotten about them once ive hit send

When I was on a couple profile we had the single guys blocked from contacting. I used to endeavour to reply to every mail I received and thought at the time it was just bad manners why the women didnt reply.

Then..................I got the single profile and single guys were able to contact me. Bloody hell it has been mad. And now I am also one of those females who dont even get to do the "thanks but no thanks replies" Someone posted that once you have been on here for a while that the messages dwindle, I have not found that to be the case at all. I rarely get abusive message perhaps that is for a number of reasons,

1. is that I dont answer most of them

2. perhaps I scare the shit out of them lol

But I actually also do what HPC does, I click on the profile before opening the message then if they are not what I want then I dont open the message.

But I also have been known to click on the profile, think...mmmh just up my street I must reply to that message. Then of course I go wandering on the site to forums and chatroom. Forget about the message and by the time I come back to the inbox I have forgotten and they have gone off the bottom of the page.

But as Ruggers said, people have to just get used to the fact that we all have the option to reply or not

Crickey did ya write that all by yaself babe xx

ps I have swallowed a sensible pill today, could do with swallowing cock instead and get back to being stupid

"Crickey did ya write that all by yaself babe xx "

I have said I would refrain from using the word TWAT for a week, dont tempt me

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I love it because single fems and cpls send the message to me and not every body is going to like you thats why i reply with a face pic and when i get sorry no thanks just let them move on there will 5 or 10 more who want to meet me

i am loving this site opened my eyes to a new world and now understand that some of the replys women get are o

offensive and you are right not to reply some guys need to wake up and smell the coffee

"i am loving this site opened my eyes to a new world and now understand that some of the replys women get are o

offensive and you are right not to reply some guys need to wake up and smell the coffee "

I want some guy to wake up and smell me minge

evesham

"i am loving this site opened my eyes to a new world and now understand that some of the replys women get are o

offensive and you are right not to reply some guys need to wake up and smell the coffee

I want some guy to wake up and smell me minge "

i smell it everyday on my little orangutan

"I love it because single fems and cpls send the message to me and not every body is going to like you thats why i reply with a face pic and when i get sorry no thanks just let them move on there will 5 or 10 more who want to meet me "

This is why I don't understand why so many guys come on the forum and moan about no meets.

Look fellas... this guy is doing alright.

If he can manage to get a shag surely there is hope for ALL of you!

By *ee_awMan  over a year ago

newcastle

offensive and you are right not to reply some guys need to wake up and smell the coffee "

Oooh... americano with an extra shot please if you're buying!

I want some guy to wake up and smell me minge "

just smell it ? Shame.

i'm not moaning abouts meets but was about lack of replys but understand alot more now thanks to you ladies answering me

I can understand it if the guy writes a typical message of "want a fuck luv" or is unappealing...but in the past I have seen a profile...taken the time to read it and criteria likes and dislikes etc...then proceeded to write a 500 word essay without being obnoxious...and then to get just deleted without the courtesy of an acknowledgement can be a bit annoying..I do think some just like to hit the delete button probably after just looking at a pic and not reading the message.

Gripe over but as I said.. I can understand ladies get so many messages and can't be arsed or there simply not worth replying too.

It's not the quantity of the words which matter ... it's the quality.

Nottingham

"I love it because single fems and cpls send the message to me and not every body is going to like you thats why i reply with a face pic and when i get sorry no thanks just let them move on there will 5 or 10 more who want to meet me

This is why I don't understand why so many guys come on the forum and moan about no meets.

Look fellas... this guy is doing alright.

If he can manage to get a shag surely there is hope for ALL of you!"

yes and have just had turn down a cpl for a daytime just 10 mins ago if only i wasnt in work this afternoon should i phone in sick

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I love British comedy.....

A lot of single guys complain about the rudeness of no replys but that certainly works both ways. I cant understand why guys take it to heart so much. If you dont get a response that means that they are not interested and just dont want to get into a conversation because at the end of it, theres no point, they arent going to meet.

With a couple, guys have to remember that both of the couple have to be comfortable. I never talk to guys on the phone or msn, its Chris who will do that, but the amount of times we get messages saying, oh you're online do you fancy a chat now, and he will answer saying Hi its Chris, yes we can chat and they go offline or saying oh we thought you were Feebs. Do guys honestly think that if they ignore the male half of the couple, that he will let you have sex with his partner, no of course he wont.

Nottingham

"A lot of single guys complain about the rudeness of no replys but that certainly works both ways. I cant understand why guys take it to heart so much. If you dont get a response that means that they are not interested and just dont want to get into a conversation because at the end of it, theres no point, they arent going to meet.

With a couple, guys have to remember that both of the couple have to be comfortable. I never talk to guys on the phone or msn, its Chris who will do that, but the amount of times we get messages saying, oh you're online do you fancy a chat now, and he will answer saying Hi its Chris, yes we can chat and they go offline or saying oh we thought you were Feebs. Do guys honestly think that if they ignore the male half of the couple, that he will let you have sex with his partner, no of course he wont.

"

Yes and thats one of the big problems with some guys dont show respect to the husbands or partners when sending messages thinking its the wife there talking to its sad because some guys would get a lot more meets by showing a little bit more respect

Wish I hadn't read this thread. Apparently my top six chat up lines are frowned upon!!!