FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > help !!!!!!

help !!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have just had a moment of madness, attempted to reset my ipad back to factory settings, wanted to clear it all before giving my son free rein with it.....it's now doing nothing but show me a little apple in the middle of the screen and nothing else. WTF have I done to it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Give it time my i phone does that and it can take a while xx

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Sorry to inform you, it's knackered!!

May as well give it to me for disposal

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"I have just had a moment of madness, attempted to reset my ipad back to factory settings, wanted to clear it all before giving my son free rein with it.....it's now doing nothing but show me a little apple in the middle of the screen and nothing else. WTF have I done to it? "

ya broked it ya silly moo. now send it down to me to sort

Livingston

[Removed by poster at 31/03/11 22:00:31]

"I have just had a moment of madness, attempted to reset my ipad back to factory settings, wanted to clear it all before giving my son free rein with it.....it's now doing nothing but show me a little apple in the middle of the screen and nothing else. WTF have I done to it?

ya broked it ya silly moo. now send it down to me to sort "

PMSL you canna sort msn xx

Livingston

"I have just had a moment of madness, attempted to reset my ipad back to factory settings, wanted to clear it all before giving my son free rein with it.....it's now doing nothing but show me a little apple in the middle of the screen and nothing else. WTF have I done to it?

PMSL you canna sort msn xx "

who rattled your feckin cage, muppet!!!

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"I have just had a moment of madness, attempted to reset my ipad back to factory settings, wanted to clear it all before giving my son free rein with it.....it's now doing nothing but show me a little apple in the middle of the screen and nothing else. WTF have I done to it? "
didnt realise ipads had factory settings, surely the only choice is which eye to place it over ?

Take it to your nearest apple store.

Trust me the customer service is great.

I broke my iphone trying to restore factory settings and took it back.

You go and make a one to one appointment which is free and they go through it all. If it can be fixed they do, if it can't they'll either give you another one (if its in warranty) or may charge you a nominal fee if it isn't (although this depends on how far out of warranty it is as my phone was about month out of it and they didn't charge me)... Great Store !!!!

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

damn you need ask me i cant even work my mobile

who rattled your feckin cage, muppet!!!"

Bugger thought you were watching celebrity juice xx

Livingston

who rattled your feckin cage, muppet!!!

Bugger thought you were watching celebrity juice xx "

multitasking dear x

I'm going to ignore it for the rest of the night and sneak up on it in the morning when it's still asleep..... bloody thing.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

How long did you leave it laine? It does take a long time to restore to factory settings.

Was iTunes still running and the update bar moving?

To do a hard reset on your iPad hold down the power and home buttons for 5 seconds then let go. Then restart the restore process.

Tried holding both buttons for ten seconds and twenty Still nothing. So I re installed iTunes on my lappy and booted it from there. spent half the night downloading new apps and books again. Bonus was all the movies and games I had paid for through iTunes were free to reload. Thanks for all advice and pm's folks. I'm using it now for this so must have done a half decent job lol. Xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic