FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Favourite relative

Favourite relative

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

or family friend who let you do things when you were young? Fmuma's post on giving a 2 year old a drum kit made me chuckle and I was thinking of an aunt of mine who died many years ago. She was always popular for letting us kids get away with things our parents would not...

Do you remember a favourite person where you could get things/ do stuff you could not at home?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope all my bloody family were as strict as fook why do ya think im like this now xx

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Nope all my bloody family were as strict as fook why do ya think im like this now xx "

Now I understand ...;-) xx

By *mack my bumMan  over a year ago

Hayle

Would of been my nan she was always my fave great lady and sadly missed

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

no-one. was mainly brought up by my gran and she was strict as hell. From the age of 15 my stepdad let me away with murder and still does lol

Has to be my nanna flo she is iconic proper nanny love her to bits raised 9 children has 28 grandchildren now the grand children are all producing she has really left a legacy take christmas we have all said just buy for the little ones but she still buys xmas pressies for each and every one of us. Poppa died 8 years ago Little Irish man I miss him every day.

me mam

My lovely aunt mave

I could get away with murder with her and my mom was always jealous of our relationship...shame really.

She was a lady who never judged or moralised, live and let live was her motto.

A great aunt and friend who is sadly missed each and every day .

I come from one of the least strict families I've ever known..as long as we didn't hurt anyone or do anything illegal we were basically left to police ourselves. all of us have grown up quite responsible too

its me! im the mad aunty who takes the cousins and nephews and nieces on wild camping adventures, buys them indoor fireworks and sweets with too many e numbers in! The black sheep of one generation loved by the next!! x

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

I went to boarding school when I was 8y/o...the matron was my Aunt. Its amazing how often the Mars bar fairy left me a prezzy ubnder my pillow!Bless her.

» Add a new message to this topic