FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > That awkward moment...

That awkward moment...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ereforgiggles OP   Man  over a year ago

Scotland

When you get a text from a female work colleague asking "what are you up to?" And you forget that real life isn't like here and reply "slipping a vibe in my ass...."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Haha. I joined a group on facebook and the aim is to say 'c**t' a lot. So mid reading my kid (11) shouted me and totally unwittingly I shouted 'what's up you c**t'. Almost died, Til the smaller one (9) shouted from the toilet 'Nowt, you dickhead'. Mortified

Scotland

"Haha. I joined a group on facebook and the aim is to say 'c**t' a lot. So mid reading my kid (11) shouted me and totally unwittingly I shouted 'what's up you c**t'. Almost died, Til the smaller one (9) shouted from the toilet 'Nowt, you dickhead'. Mortified "

"Haha. I joined a group on facebook and the aim is to say 'c**t' a lot. So mid reading my kid (11) shouted me and totally unwittingly I shouted 'what's up you c**t'. Almost died, Til the smaller one (9) shouted from the toilet 'Nowt, you dickhead'. Mortified "

that awkward moment you reply to a craigslist ad and its one of your female mates lol

Scotland

"that awkward moment you reply to a craigslist ad and its one of your female mates lol "

So did you??

nah it was an old friend lost contact with had been chatting since finding out it was her flirting sending snapchats etc actually come out and ask her what was happening about the ad as i did reply got a boob shot on snap chat suddenly has barely any time to speak to me and then at weekend there she suddenly has new bf?! like u really shitting me? but hey her choice i got plenty of choice on here lol

When you message a couple with face pic and they reply to my real name then say see you in the pub saturday.now they have blocked me

lol ouch no 3way then?

Scotland

"nah it was an old friend lost contact with had been chatting since finding out it was her flirting sending snapchats etc actually come out and ask her what was happening about the ad as i did reply got a boob shot on snap chat suddenly has barely any time to speak to me and then at weekend there she suddenly has new bf?! like u really shitting me? but hey her choice i got plenty of choice on here lol "

Haha yep.. plenty more fish in the sea and all that!

By *am-RaiderMan  over a year ago

Corby

What an absolute cunt!

» Add a new message to this topic