FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you think a global consciousness shift is happening

Do you think a global consciousness shift is happening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *espectful rogue OP   Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

I believe so.

The internet is dawning an age of accelerating interconnectivity. I have a feeling we will see some major changes in the coming decades that will redefine our humanity, reshape our collective attitudes and behaviours, and expand the human experience.

Where do you see humanity headed in the near future?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I believe so.

The internet is dawning an age of accelerating interconnectivity. I have a feeling we will see some major changes in the coming decades that will redefine our humanity, reshape our collective attitudes and behaviours, and expand the human experience.

Where do you see humanity headed in the near future?"

Death & destruction

to hell in a handcart

aylesbury

"I believe so.

Death & destruction"

If there are not changes in the world we dont wake up and see the evil in certin governmental reigns and Continue to warmonger strike fear in to the hearts of people and continue pointless wars rape and pillage the earth that has provided for us so long

You may be on to somthing.....

indeed, but I escape for 6 months a year flying over to usa, heading out on road trips, enjoying American hospitality, scenery and good living, then I dread return to the UK

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

And westboro baptist church demoing at the funeral for one of the Orlando dead.

Lots more videos of cats farting.

Like the movie Wall-E

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

So much negativity.

You might as well give up and go home.

Progress

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I believe so.

yeah the choice has always been there to live more sustainably on our host.. the polarities are stark at the moment..i believe we are reliving earths history, becoming our own ancestors, this is the atlantis period, where technology or heart can lead us.

to follow this theory and to learn how to live in balance i believe looking further back, would be our next step forward. looking to mu, or lemuria, self responsibility, knowing how thoughts shape reality and being part of nature and knowing you effect her, imo is the way forward..that would be an individual, being impeccable, aligning with the whole and not believing they were separate or superior, to the forces around them x

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"I believe so.

Where do you see humanity headed in the near future? yeah the choice has always been there to live more sustainably on our host.. the polarities are stark at the moment..i believe we are reliving earths history, becoming our own ancestors, this is the atlantis period, where technology or heart can lead us.

to follow this theory and to learn how to live in balance i believe looking further back, would be our next step forward. looking to mu, or lemuria, self responsibility, knowing how thoughts shape reality and being part of nature and knowing you effect her, imo is the way forward..that would be an individual, being impeccable, aligning with the whole and not believing they were separate or superior, to the forces around them x"

Erm....yuh, ok.

Never look back, always look forward.

Technology should be focused on sustainability.

aylesbury

"I believe so.

Where do you see humanity headed in the near future? yeah the choice has always been there to live more sustainably on our host.. the polarities are stark at the moment..i believe we are reliving earths history, becoming our own ancestors, this is the atlantis period, where technology or heart can lead us.

to follow this theory and to learn how to live in balance i believe looking further back, would be our next step forward. looking to mu, or lemuria, self responsibility, knowing how thoughts shape reality and being part of nature and knowing you effect her, imo is the way forward..that would be an individual, being impeccable, aligning with the whole and not believing they were separate or superior, to the forces around them x"

We have indeed always had the choice, but when materialistic object's are forced down are throat and made or incrouged to be peoples main goal, no wonder we live in a world for ever plundging further in to chaos a depression, spend money it will make you feel better..... Not! Your right law of attraction, is a stong factor in everyones life that where not told about mainstream, your throughts really do shape your reailty, the love you create in the world is equal to the love you will receive .. We need to see through the banking system that has had us a slave to there system for so long, that only really truly benefits the 1% of the world, you seem like a very smart lady i wish peace of the mind love of others around you and prosperity to you and all your family!

aylesbury

Did you know Nikola Tesla already created a globel electricity grid for the world to use for free a long time ago, but funding was stopped for Edison, instead why have electricity for free using next to no natural resources, when you can charge for it continuously for as long as you like, the level if corruption is unfathomable

People are awakening

aylesbury

"People are awakening"

I truley belive so,

"I believe so.

to follow this theory and to learn how to live in balance i believe looking further back, would be our next step forward. looking to mu, or lemuria, self responsibility, knowing how thoughts shape reality and being part of nature and knowing you effect her, imo is the way forward..that would be an individual, being impeccable, aligning with the whole and not believing they were separate or superior, to the forces around them x

We have indeed always had the choice, but when materialistic object's are forced down are throat and made or incrouged to be peoples main goal, no wonder we live in a world for ever plundging further in to chaos a depression, spend money it will make you feel better..... Not! Your right law of attraction, is a stong factor in everyones life that where not told about mainstream, your throughts really do shape your reailty, the love you create in the world is equal to the love you will receive .. We need to see through the banking system that has had us a slave to there system for so long, that only really truly benefits the 1% of the world, you seem like a very smart lady i wish peace of the mind love of others around you and prosperity to you and all your family! "

i have spent a good deal of my life freeing myself from the bonds of societies mentality, consequently i see the bonds that bind others. i know the truth, but i dont dwell there i am in charge of my own reality and am already emanating alignment with that knowledge. i am free to dance in and of this reality as i choose..i am unconcerned, emotionality about the state of the world actually halts and counteracts your own actions to creating and living something else, to educate is one thing, but to live as an example without fear of anyone else getting it, is the way to shape reality..it stops you being a rebel and an activist and makes you free..totally, only then do you have the impact you crave to see in the world..all change comes from within and all learning is forced by the powers of dual choice..such is the interplay of the quantum in form..thank you for your acknowledgement, be well and happy x

"People are awakening

I truley belive so, "

I do love the optimism of hippies but my goodness you guys say this every year irrespective of any evidence.

Most fringe groups are in a constant state of 'making progress' and 'things are changing our way'.

Not to piss in your cornflakes but human nature hasn't changed one bit since we migrated out of Africa!!

"People are awakening

I truley belive so,

I do love the optimism of hippies but my goodness you guys say this every year irrespective of any evidence.

Most fringe groups are in a constant state of 'making progress' and 'things are changing our way'.

Not to piss in your cornflakes but human nature hasn't changed one bit since we migrated out of Africa!! "

we didnt migrate from Africa..we are much older than what our history books tell us and i dont deny human nature. i just make it conscious and inclusive not hidden and therefore our unconscious master..

there is no such thing as being in at

onement, unless everyone has become unconcerned..by this, i mean that you have seen and felt each polar opposite in duality and realized they all have the same value as part of the human experience..

then they are equal, there is no conflict within, from the experiences you have and you become free of the shackles of the human separatist condition..

this planet is an unconditional playground,, all forms and total diversity can live side by side..it really is the quantum playground in form..the beauty in that is awe inspiring..realizing there is no better or worse, you become unconditional and more well-being becomes you as you live in harmony of what nature consists of..

inner peace, begins with this knowledge and embodiment of aware conscious inclusive diversity...

unconcern= unconditional truths= what we perceive as unconditional love and well being..

"People are awakening

I truley belive so,

Not to piss in your cornflakes but human nature hasn't changed one bit since we migrated out of Africa!!

we didnt migrate from Africa..we are much older than what our history books tell us and i dont deny human nature. i just make it conscious and inclusive not hidden and therefore our unconscious master..

"

Human nature is the subconscious. You can consciously override it, with enough practice you can retrain it and to a certain extent we all should. But we're a long way from overcoming its limitations.

"So much negativity.

You might as well give up and go home.

Progress "

I like to keep my expectations low, that way I am always pleasantly surprised if they are exceeded

"People are awakening

I truley belive so,

Human nature is the subconscious. You can consciously override it, with enough practice you can retrain it and to a certain extent we all should. But we're a long way from overcoming its limitations. "

then you are not at the state of awareness that i am currently living at then..we are all different and i was born with different perception to most..dont believe everything you read on psychology,or sociology, the ancients knew far more than they do x

"People are awakening

I truley belive so,

Human nature is the subconscious. You can consciously override it, with enough practice you can retrain it and to a certain extent we all should. But we're a long way from overcoming its limitations. then you are not at the state of awareness that i am currently living at then..we are all different and i was born with different perception to most..dont believe everything you read on psychology,or sociology, the ancients knew far more than they do x"

Yeah its just minor things like another financial crisis in 2008, riots in our country in 2010 and another fundamentalist terrorist group springing up after Al-Qaeda seemed to be defeated. It's just little things like that which stop me drinking the cool aid of 'progress'.

aylesbury

The ancients knew of stars un viewable to the naked eye, that we ourselfs have only just been able to to confirm in recent years with new technology, ask yourself how did they know, i am refuring to sirius b

"People are awakening

I truley belive so,

Human nature is the subconscious. You can consciously override it, with enough practice you can retrain it and to a certain extent we all should. But we're a long way from overcoming its limitations. then you are not at the state of awareness that i am currently living at then..we are all different and i was born with different perception to most..dont believe everything you read on psychology,or sociology, the ancients knew far more than they do x

Yeah its just minor things like another financial crisis in 2008, riots in our country in 2010 and another fundamentalist terrorist group springing up after Al-Qaeda seemed to be defeated. It's just little things like that which stop me drinking the cool aid of 'progress'. "

Just to be clear, I have a ton of respect for the ancients and their achievements. After all, they got us here. But I think we're still being driven by the same nature they had that also led to a lot of wars, a lot of poverty and a lot of missed potential. So I don't think we should be congratulating ourselves on achieving a new era in human relations just yet.

aylesbury

"People are awakening

I truley belive so,

Human nature is the subconscious. You can consciously override it, with enough practice you can retrain it and to a certain extent we all should. But we're a long way from overcoming its limitations. then you are not at the state of awareness that i am currently living at then..we are all different and i was born with different perception to most..dont believe everything you read on psychology,or sociology, the ancients knew far more than they do x

Yeah its just minor things like another financial crisis in 2008, riots in our country in 2010 and another fundamentalist terrorist group springing up after Al-Qaeda seemed to be defeated. It's just little things like that which stop me drinking the cool aid of 'progress'. "

Have you not wonderd if these events are placed to keep us in a state of fear stearing us forever more away from are true potential, we have become so stupid we rely on news papers to tell how we feel and what to think

"People are awakening

I truley belive so,

Yeah its just minor things like another financial crisis in 2008, riots in our country in 2010 and another fundamentalist terrorist group springing up after Al-Qaeda seemed to be defeated. It's just little things like that which stop me drinking the cool aid of 'progress'.

"

really they are part of it..everyone likes their comfort zone..to push people out of their comfort zone, so learning can take place, manifestations occur, to show you your inner conflicts...as above so below, is universal in understanding..so is the within/ without mirror..you have concern, concerns opportunities will manifest...plus, these are ways that society constructs things to keep you in its clutches..mainly cos your fear of death..and the unknown, when the body dies..follow the money, they are man made groups, set up to keep you in slavery of consciousness...people in their power, dont do bigots and the 'big man' very well..

the world could turn instantly and there is no money in that..it doesnt pay..and you dont prey ( no typo) follow the money ( materialistic power) of who's behind said groups. and who wants the power.. then laugh at it all. its a game of control of your human separatist nature..which is a total illusion anyway..none get out of here alive..so you might as well live in your power and freedom, not be half dead already....but playing in duality is fun to me, i think they are all hilarious considering they are all going to die sooner or later, id just rather do something else with the time, i have here, than be conerned about what all of 'them' are doing rather than what i am doing...spending my last years worrying about all that out there, doesnt do anything for me or my loved ones..that i do believe at the end of the day is what one is remembered for...the interrelationships of whom you love and were loved by...no one else cares about my existence so i take it upon myself to be conscious, of the where i focus my attention. im not wasting it on those who do not want the reality i want..its that simple...wasting my energy on something i cannot change..pfft..nah ill remain in a state of 'unconcern'..its their form of freedom but its not mine as they can live side by side here...its not a problem to me

aylesbury

*BUMP* have we had a mass global consciences change yet?

Ava

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

Lets detonate all the worlds nukes in the deepest mine and blow this planet apart. If there was a way of eliminaning so called humans Id go for that but putting an end to suffering seems a magnificent objective.

"Lets detonate all the worlds nukes in the deepest mine and blow this planet apart. If there was a way of eliminaning so called humans Id go for that but putting an end to suffering seems a magnificent objective."
edgy

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Humans will be extinct in a few ( in terms of the earths age) years anyway and the world will keep turning whether something we have evolved into or something new. Which ever way i wont be here to see it

aylesbury

"Lets detonate all the worlds nukes in the deepest mine and blow this planet apart. If there was a way of eliminaning so called humans Id go for that but putting an end to suffering seems a magnificent objective."

Instead Wouldn't the world be a happier place if everybody just fucked each other.

and every one else, swingers in force dive in the houses of paliment, gimp masks n strap ons and fuck them out of there

Can we all just close your eyes and imagine that for a second

You can all go and fuck yourselves.......Oh !!! you already have

"Lets detonate all the worlds nukes in the deepest mine and blow this planet apart. If there was a way of eliminaning so called humans Id go for that but putting an end to suffering seems a magnificent objective.

Instead Wouldn't the world be a happier place if everybody just fucked each other.

and every one else, swingers in force dive in the houses of paliment, gimp masks n strap ons and fuck them out of there

Can we all just close your eyes and imagine that for a second "

Shotgun Liz Kendall

aylesbury

"Lets detonate all the worlds nukes in the deepest mine and blow this planet apart. If there was a way of eliminaning so called humans Id go for that but putting an end to suffering seems a magnificent objective.

Shotgun Liz Kendall"

*undoes zip takes out Google*

The system is fucked, it's unbelievably corrupt and on top of that human nature ain't great!.

Having said that, you can only blame the system so much, you ALL have the choice today not to fuck it up so much.... However from what I can see the vast vast majority of you decide everyday to screw the earth.... Sure you don't mind bitching and moaning on here about refugees and how you'd love them to live in your loft and you could all hug and make love.... And yeah that's all great but you don't want to give up what YOU do to change it!....

You drive, you fly, you've got your air con on full blast, your throwing bananas away because they've gone a little soft?.

If I had a penny for every thread I've seen about living sustainably only for the same people to start a thread on who wants to fuck in a hotel in Barcelona at the weekend... well I'd retire to Monaco

aylesbury

Shotgun Liz Kendall

*undoes zip takes out Google* "

She looks young, I Shotgun theresa may

You named Liz quick lifetime fantasy of yours?

"Did you know Nikola Tesla already created a globel electricity grid for the world to use for free a long time ago, but funding was stopped for Edison, instead why have electricity for free using next to no natural resources, when you can charge for it continuously for as long as you like, the level if corruption is unfathomable"

Tesla is one of my true heroes. Although what you state was his goal, there is no solid evidence to confirm he actually achieved it. I've read everything I can find about him.

aylesbury

"The system is fucked, it's unbelievably corrupt and on top of that human nature ain't great!.

Having said that, you can only blame the system so much, you ALL have the choice today not to fuck it up so much.... However from what I can see the vast vast majority of you decide everyday to screw the earth.... Sure you don't mind bitching and moaning on here about refugees and how you'd love them to live in your loft and you could all hug and make love.... And yeah that's all great but you don't want to give up what YOU do to change it!....

You drive, you fly, you've got your air con on full blast, your throwing bananas away because they've gone a little soft?.

If I had a penny for every thread I've seen about living sustainably only for the same people to start a thread on who wants to fuck in a hotel in Barcelona at the weekend... well I'd retire to Monaco "

#stop fucking the earth,

#fuck the pms instead

"I believe so.

It depends hugely on what you think consciousness actually is.

aylesbury

"Did you know Nikola Tesla already created a globel electricity grid for the world to use for free a long time ago, but funding was stopped for Edison, instead why have electricity for free using next to no natural resources, when you can charge for it continuously for as long as you like, the level if corruption is unfathomable

Tesla is one of my true heroes. Although what you state was his goal, there is no solid evidence to confirm he actually achieved it. I've read everything I can find about him."

Blaspheme!

If you like that read about this guy Edward Leeds Kalinga and the coral gardens

The Earth is fine and not under any threat. It's got a few billion years left. The issue is whether we will survive. We're killing ourselves not the Earth.

"

Blaspheme!

If you like that read about this guy Edward Leeds Kalinga and the coral gardens "

The Coral Castle in Florida is more of a mystery to me, I still do not understand why if he had truly uncovered the mystery of magnetism and especially anti gravity, why wouldn't he publish his findings and take the plaudits?

Shotgun Liz Kendall

*undoes zip takes out Google*

She looks young, I Shotgun theresa may

You named Liz quick lifetime fantasy of yours? "

I wouldn't go that far but yeah if she's on here and reading thus, send us a PM love

"The system is fucked, it's unbelievably corrupt and on top of that human nature ain't great!.

If I had a penny for every thread I've seen about living sustainably only for the same people to start a thread on who wants to fuck in a hotel in Barcelona at the weekend... well I'd retire to Monaco "

At least when we're all dead you can say "I told you so"

By *eMontresMan  over a year ago

Halesowen

"Did you know Nikola Tesla already created a globel electricity grid for the world to use for free a long time ago, but funding was stopped for Edison, instead why have electricity for free using next to no natural resources, when you can charge for it continuously for as long as you like, the level if corruption is unfathomable"

No he didn't.

There's absolutely no evidence for it and all claims have been roundly de-bunked.

Edison championed DC current (he didn't invent the lightbulb either, he just made it a practical proposition that could be mass produced cheaply).

Tesla promoted AC current, which is far superior for several reasons, and is the type of electricity the developed world uses.

By *eMontresMan  over a year ago

Halesowen

"The ancients knew of stars un viewable to the naked eye, that we ourselfs have only just been able to to confirm in recent years with new technology, ask yourself how did they know, i am refuring to sirius b"

No they didn't.

There's absolutely no credible evidence of this - otherwise, why did it take until 1844 before Bessel deduced that Sirius had a companion and until 1862 until Sirius B was actually seen with a telescope.

aylesbury

Consciousness is the energy between every living thing that there ever was,

Should we not wonder why we can make eye contact with a stranger stareing at us unknowing to us, by only instinct and a feeling of been looked at, out of all the other space around you why choose to look within a 20mm area that are there eyes,

It not wonder why if we had the means to construct a reflective glass sheet of mirror x light years away floating in space,

And also at the same time build a telescope strong enough in magnification to gaze apon that mirror floating in space we could watch the appolo moon landings in real time from Earth, literally strearing back I'n time, at somthing that happens over 20 years ago

We need to ponder on these sorts of stuff that brings us together not tearing us apart

Not funding terrorism, dropping bombs is Syria, and branding all Muslims terrorists invading Iraq in hopes to build a new central bank, if you look before 911 and the invasion Iraq was not a country of the global banking system, leaving only South Korea and Columbia

No wonder they bomb us, the government media has convinced a hole nation if not world, of crimes the likely did not commit,

We should fuck Tony Blair to and send him to prison with charges of war crimes!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Personally I believe most people are good.

I agree that the internet is changing things in that good, honest, citizens of wherever can communicate with many more like minded people than before.

It is also becoming harder for those, that do certain things to keep us in check, to do it with bullshit now.

aylesbury

"

Blaspheme!

The Coral Castle in Florida is more of a mystery to me, I still do not understand why if he had truly uncovered the mystery of magnetism and especially anti gravity, why wouldn't he publish his findings and take the plaudits?"

He had no friends was a very strange being,

How do you think pretty much all the megalithic structures around the world where made

I'd presume a similar process

?

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"People are awakening

I truley belive so,

Not to piss in your cornflakes but human nature hasn't changed one bit since we migrated out of Africa!! "

I'm not sure that I believe there is an overriding "Human nature".

This sounds suspiciously like the precursor to the tired old argument that capitalism is the "natural order" and/or "human nature". I'm sure that feudalism, tribalism etc were/are all thought of/espoused as the "natural way" by their biggest benefactors.

Although I agree re:progress. Certainly in the western world, I believe that we are regressing to the kind of country that would be more famiiliar to the one that my grandparents struggled to change in the post war era for the benefit of my parents generation.

"

Wherever the Pokemon are!

aylesbury

My phone is definitely getting hotted up, talking about fucking priminsters if I'm not online tommrow

You can only assume I said to much and have been paper bagged and binned

Like Michael Jackson :0

Ps sony

aylesbury

"

Wherever the Pokemon are!

"

Good response that shit is taking over people's brains on an alarming rate,

"The ancients knew of stars un viewable to the naked eye, that we ourselfs have only just been able to to confirm in recent years with new technology, ask yourself how did they know, i am refuring to sirius b"

What about the ancients who thought the earth was flat?!

aylesbury

"People are awakening

I truley belive so,

This sounds suspiciously like the precursor to the tired old argument that capitalism is the "natural order" and/or "human nature". I'm sure that feudalism, tribalism etc were/are all thought of/espoused as the "natural way" by their biggest benefactors.

Although I agree re:progress. Certainly in the western world, I believe that we are regressing to the kind of country that would be more famiiliar to the one that my grandparents struggled to change in the post war era for the benefit of my parents generation. "

Think what the native Indians had, they where spiritual as fuck,

They where branded savages, and kicked out there land they respected nature and the existent of not living beyond your means and living with what the world provided America shot pretty much every singal one of them and build there so called great nation on other people's blood?!

"

Blaspheme!

The Coral Castle in Florida is more of a mystery to me, I still do not understand why if he had truly uncovered the mystery of magnetism and especially anti gravity, why wouldn't he publish his findings and take the plaudits?

How do you think pretty much all the megalithic structures around the world where made

? "

I'd prefer not to presume.

That said, I do believe humankind has achieved levels of 'technology' that have been lost when civilisations have been lost through natural or human made disasters.

aylesbury

"

Blaspheme!

?

That said, I do believe humankind has achieved levels of 'technology' that have been lost when civilisations have been lost through natural or human made disasters."

Happens all the time, polar shifts, in the magnetic field is real it happens every so what ever amount of years it is a lot,

Wonder when antlantis Wil rise,

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"People are awakening

I truley belive so,

Although I agree re:progress. Certainly in the western world, I believe that we are regressing to the kind of country that would be more famiiliar to the one that my grandparents struggled to change in the post war era for the benefit of my parents generation.

They where branded savages, and kicked out there land they respected nature and the existent of not living beyond your means and living with what the world provided America shot pretty much every singal one of them and build there so called great nation on other people's blood?!

"

Yes, I know.

Although I'm not exactly sure what it had to do with my post. I'm fairly sure that their particular brand of tribalism was around for longer than captalism currently has, all political sytems end at some point.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I agree with some of the comments insofar as that I believe there were antideluvial civilisations prior to the ones we know about. I found the evidence outlined in 'Fingerprints of the Gods' for example, quite convincing.

aylesbury

"People are awakening

I truley belive so,

Yes, I know.

Although I'm not exactly sure what it had to do with my post. I'm fairly sure that their particular brand of tribalism was around for longer than captalism currently has, all political sytems end at some point.

"

I had absolutely. No idea my self just felt like somthing I wanted to say,

Well I hope so

"Consciousness is the energy between every living thing that there ever was,

"

Is it really?

Ponder this....if you didn't have any of your senses. Sight, hearing, taste, smell, touch as well as some others that some believe we have.

What's left, that is reality. Surely that is the essence of consciousness. Everything else is a construct of how your brain has been taught to interpret it's surroundings. When you look at a tree and see green leaves that's a process of your brain, it isn't universal reality. The cells in your brain can be altered so that what you once saw as green you would from here on in see as red. Scientists can do this today.

All of your senses can be altered in similar ways.

Consciousness is much more complicated than we can currently imagine, if we don't understand what it is or even what our true reality is, then how can we achieve a higher level of it?

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

Try reading TheEmperor's New Mind by Roger Penrose.

aylesbury

Is it really?

Ponder this....if you didn't have any of your senses. Sight, hearing, taste, smell, touch as well as some others that some believe we have.

What's left, that is reality. Surely that is the essence of consciousness. Everything else is a construct of how your brain has been taught to interpret it's surroundings. When you look at a tree and see green leaves that's a process of your brain, it isn't universal reality. The cells in your brain can be altered so that what you once saw as green you would from here on in see as red. Scientists can do this today.

Consciousness is much more complicated than we can currently imagine, if we don't understand what it is or even what our true reality is, then how can we achieve a higher level of it?"

Yeah there are fourth and fifth dimensional frequencys we cannot grasp yet, we never will achieve it under the slavery of money,

War,death,destruction,obblivion.

If I had a penny for every thread I've seen about living sustainably only for the same people to start a thread on who wants to fuck in a hotel in Barcelona at the weekend... well I'd retire to Monaco

#stop fucking the earth,

#fuck the pms instead "

Stop blaming the system and the politicans.... You choose to fly, you choose to holiday in Spain, you choose to buy a new car with a v6 because it COULD do 150 on an autobahn if it were ever to get there which in reality it won't, you choose to buy strawberries in December, you choose to throw away food, you choose to eat alot of meat you choose to buy your shit from pound shops and throw it a recycling bin a week later and you choose to belive that the recycling bin will save you from a lifestyle that is in effect... decadent, self absorbed and hedonistic!.

You choose all these things with free will and then say.... Ahh it's the politicans fault, yeah there the ones to blame!... you know why i hate fucking liberals?.

Firstly there wrong about everything and loose every fucking election because there fucking wrong but still insist they were right.

Secondly there the most hypocritical bunch of tosers I've ever had the displeasure to hang around with!

At least chavs are fucking honest with they're intentions and motives

"I believe so.

Nope.

Because what your describing only affects a minority of the global population

Is it really?

Consciousness is much more complicated than we can currently imagine, if we don't understand what it is or even what our true reality is, then how can we achieve a higher level of it?

Yeah there are fourth and fifth dimensional frequencys we cannot grasp yet, we never will achieve it under the slavery of money,"

Ugh i hate when people bastardise science.

Please feel free to be entitled to your half baked beliefs and ideas but can you please call them "spiritual or magic" not try to rip off scientific concepts to give them some degree of authority.

For instance your dimension bit is pure nonsense so lets just amend it to

"Yeah there are magical frequencys we cannot grasp yet, we never will achieve it under the slavery of money"

Much better

In my opinion, in the future we will have colonies like in the movie Divergent, maybe without the war aspect but definitely something along those lines.

"

Blaspheme!

?

That said, I do believe humankind has achieved levels of 'technology' that have been lost when civilisations have been lost through natural or human made disasters."

An A frame or the 6 simple machines are hardly an incredible level of technology.

And they can build pretty much everything any anticent civilization has built.

If anyone had ever achived something close to modern technology there would be lots of evidence even a full nuclear war wont wipe the evidence of what we've done from the earth

"People are awakening

I truley belive so,

"

Not if you actually look at what native americans were like rather than a fairy tale verson.

For instance take a look st the things they wiuld to do anyone they could capture.

Torture was just a routine part of thier lives and had been long before white people turned up.

They especially liked buring peoples noses off from many accounts, women seemed to lead the majority of the tourture too.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Is it really?

Yeah there are fourth and fifth dimensional frequencys we cannot grasp yet, we never will achieve it under the slavery of money,

Please feel free to be entitled to your half baked beliefs and ideas but can you please call them "spiritual or magic" not try to rip off scientific concepts to give them some degree of authority.

"Yeah there are magical frequencys we cannot grasp yet, we never will achieve it under the slavery of money"

Much better"

Spiritual.....just sayin'

"People are awakening

I truley belive so,

To be fair though all of thoae things are "minor".

Not like we had to reinteoduce rationing or anything is it

"

Blaspheme!

?

That said, I do believe humankind has achieved levels of 'technology' that have been lost when civilisations have been lost through natural or human made disasters.

An A frame or the 6 simple machines are hardly an incredible level of technology.

If anyone had ever achived something close to modern technology there would be lots of evidence even a full nuclear war wont wipe the evidence of what we've done from the earth

"

You'd also have man made radio active elements hanging around for ooo i dunno 4 billon years, which coincidentally is the longest lifetime of the third rock from the sun because the sun will swallow it up as it turns into a giant!.

That's one of the reasons I know nobody's ever been as advanced as we currently are... There'd leave behind the same shit we do... Like polystyrene and depleted uranium!.

"People are awakening

I truley belive so,

Not if you actually look at what native americans were like rather than a fairy tale verson.

For instance take a look st the things they wiuld to do anyone they could capture.

Torture was just a routine part of thier lives and had been long before white people turned up.

They especially liked buring peoples noses off from many accounts, women seemed to lead the majority of the tourture too."

There's actually mass graves in north America full of women and children's skeletons... Murdered for no other reason than they liked murdering women and children!.

That's the odd bit some tribes were very very nice and some tribes were very very bad!.

The Navajos had a saying which would suit today's problems.... Tread lightly and leave no footprint

[Removed by poster at 20/07/16 01:22:11]

"

Blaspheme!

?

"

Discussion usually works better if you respond to what is actually said rather than embellish a quote in order to then respond to it.

I didn't say 'incredible level' of technology or 'something close to modern' technology.

I have no doubt that some technologies have been lost and 'reinvented'.

"People are awakening

I truley belive so,

Human nature is the subconscious. You can consciously override it, with enough practice you can retrain it and to a certain extent we all should. But we're a long way from overcoming its limitations. then you are not at the state of awareness that i am currently living at then..we are all different and i was born with different perception to most..dont believe everything you read on psychology,or sociology, the ancients knew far more than they do x"

We almost certainly had some knock backs in our Evolution. Until Knossoss was found we had no idea, other than Homer an a few other stories an passed down legends, a society that had men suspended in big hang gliders towed off the cliffs to spot shoals of fish, they knew lead was poisonous in guttering an piping 3, 000 years approx before the Romans used it. Trees coated with something we still cannot replicate that kept wood good for 100s of years. Many many more advanced ideas an practises that had been lost.

"

Much better"

Fair point. It can be argued that science is also a belief system though.

"

Much better

Fair point. It can be argued that science is also a belief system though."

However dimensions and frequencies are defined definitions of things that dont descibe what he is using them for.

Much like if i said "ahhh the audi R8 a very fine peice of ancient ming pottery".

"People are awakening

I truley belive so,

We almost certainly had some knock backs in our Evolution. Until Knossoss was found we had no idea, other than Homer an a few other stories an passed down legends, a society that had men suspended in big hang gliders towed off the cliffs to spot shoals of fish, they knew lead was poisonous in guttering an piping 3, 000 years approx before the Romans used it. Trees coated with something we still cannot replicate that kept wood good for 100s of years. Many many more advanced ideas an practises that had been lost."

But lead isn't poisonous when used in pipes.

Loads of houses in the uk still have lead pipes.

It's not ideal and its removal is best but it quickly forms an oxide layer which prevents lead getting into the water.

If they discovered lead was poisonous it was most likley through inhaling it while using it for casting

"The Earth is fine and not under any threat. It's got a few billion years left. The issue is whether we will survive. We're killing ourselves not the Earth."

As the great philosopher George Carlin one said...

"The Planet is fine. The PEOPLE are fucked"

As for limitless energy... Im about to get dressed and go to work to help push that forward... you can thank me later (well, in about 50 years give or take)

"

Much better

However dimensions and frequencies are defined definitions of things that dont descibe what he is using them for.

Much like if i said "ahhh the audi R8 a very fine peice of ancient ming pottery".

"

Appreciating that semantics come into play, it's difficult for me to dismiss the Ops theory in the way you have. The 'defined definitions' to which you refer are also based on theory. They're based on perception of reality.

It could be argued that a blind faith in science is not actually very scientific.

Glastonbury

Always with the negative waves, Moriarty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyh-JpWdGmQ

"

Much better

Appreciating that semantics come into play, it's difficult for me to dismiss the Ops theory in the way you have. The 'defined definitions' to which you refer are also based on theory. They're based on perception of reality.

It could be argued that a blind faith in science is not actually very scientific. "

By definition you can't have blind faith in science.... you could but then it wouldn't be science!

I think the opposite is happening. People seem to be coming more divided all the time

"

Much better

It could be argued that a blind faith in science is not actually very scientific. .

By definition you can't have blind faith in science.... you could but then it wouldn't be science!"

That's basically what I said.

aylesbury

I watch Sky News to see whats happening today

But it's always the same, nothing seems to ever change

Politicians tryna do us up the arse again

That dirty cunt David Cameron still working brain

They're putting taxes up and making cuts and shifting blame

They rinse our cash on their expense accounts they've got no shame

As the youth uprising, youts are rioting, looting, burning, fighting

Don't know why you find it so surprising

The promise of free shit to a broke kid's just too exciting

Plus the feds are frightened everyone's now realising

You say you blame the parents, i say dont be such a cunt

It's not just shitty dads and mums that make them turn to drugs and guns

We need education, not social segregation

I thought equality was the foundation of our great nation

It seems it's just a load of bollocks to keep the poor patient

They're so full of shit, it's verbal defecation

We need money to live, not an olympic stadium

They're all a bunch of pricks and so are the fucking pigs

Tripled uni fees stopped EMA like it was cool

All that says to me is you don't want poor kids to go to school

I knew that shit like this would happen under Tory rule

I should have voted but they're all the same so fuck'em all

Violence started cos you killed a man in cold blood

Said it was a shoot out, he didn't fire a slug

Left 4 kids with no father that's wrong

They're growing up so angry, the cycle carries on

"I believe so.

Gosh I don't know about heavy things like that, but I do know I like kittens.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I think humans are very adaptable. I'll be okay cos ' I like eating a banana like it's a cock' .....

aylesbury

"I think humans are very adaptable. I'll be okay cos ' I like eating a banana like it's a cock' ....."

But can you swallow one whole that's the real question

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I believe so.

Down the fucking toilet!! People are way too quick to believe any old shit that's put on the Internet!!

So many times have I seen videos and.puctures and stories bent beyond recognition to suit the publishers desires, whipping up emotions like they are some sort of cyber God...hatred, fear, distress etc.

"

Much better

It could be argued that a blind faith in science is not actually very scientific. "

Well no they're a strict definition

Frequency for instance is a very specific term not based on any theory its a defined term.

Frequency = number of events per unit of time.

So what frequency is it we can't grasp yet?

And how does money stop us grasping them?

Because by nature of nowing the event and the time period you grasp it.

aylesbury

"

Much better

It could be argued that a blind faith in science is not actually very scientific.

Frequency for instance is a very specific term not based on any theory its a defined term.

"

I thought everybody knew, your brain creates certain frequency depending on the thought pattern, how do you think we pick up when and where we walk in to a bad atphsmosphere, crystals vibrate at certin frequently per min, how do you think quartz crystal watch movements work, everything emits a energy tone, frequency, we cannot pick up on any more, as we became disconnected further from the world

"

Much better

I thought everybody knew, your brain creates certain frequency depending on the thought pattern, how do you think we pick up when and where we walk in to a bad atphsmosphere, crystals vibrate at certin frequently per min, how do you think quartz crystal watch movements work, everything emits a energy tone, frequency, we cannot pick up on any more, as we became disconnected further from the world "

.....right but you've just described a whole differnt group of events.

Quartz vibrating unde current is entirely differnt to the mechanism by which your brain produces electrical signals.

Glastonbury

"

Much better

I thought everybody knew, your brain creates certain frequency depending on the thought pattern, how do you think we pick up when and where we walk in to a bad atphsmosphere, crystals vibrate at certin frequently per min, how do you think quartz crystal watch movements work, everything emits a energy tone, frequency, we cannot pick up on any more, as we became disconnected further from the world

Quartz vibrating unde current is entirely differnt to the mechanism by which your brain produces electrical signals.

"

The 5th Dimension Age of Aquarius 1969

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE

aylesbury

"

Much better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE"

Wheyyyy I am Aquarius I have heard of the year of Aquarius before I will give this a watch now, not much going on work wise

aylesbury

"

Much better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE

Wheyyyy I am Aquarius I have heard of the year of Aquarius before I will give this a watch now, not much going on work wise "

That wassent what I'd expected, I thought it was a documentary, aren't we dawning on a new age of Aquarius?

By *rozacMan  over a year ago

london

"Lots more videos of cats farting."

Haha

» Add a new message to this topic