FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > tucked away or on display.. lips...

tucked away or on display.. lips...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouple4fun3139 OP   Couple  over a year ago

telford

Wanna know what people prefer, tucked away pussy lips or lips that stick out on display?

I personally am a HUGE fan of the ones that's stick out. Something lovely for us mean to suck on while our heads are between your legs. Bigger the better I say.

Your thoughts people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love big Labia lips and clits....a big mouthful please.

Big lips and huge clits

I prefer bigger lips to suck on, I've not played with many pussies but the majority I've played with have had very small labia and I'm not quite sure what to do with those - but I am a newbie to that side of things

Ginger

I have really small labia and a tiny clit, I often wonder if that's why I find it so hard to orgasm

I prefer small - I think it's a case of preferring what I have, maybe, but I'm not body shaming on anyone who has larger labia.

Though an ex had quite large labia and until I met her I didn't realise that was the norm. Her pussy did look nice when I spread her lips though. Like a flower.

telford

"I have really small labia and a tiny clit, I often wonder if that's why I find it so hard to orgasm "

Every tried a pussy pump... think about it. Go watch some vids on it and watch your world change your gorgeous by the way

telford

"I prefer small - I think it's a case of preferring what I have, maybe, but I'm not body shaming on anyone who has larger labia.

Though an ex had quite large labia and until I met her I didn't realise that was the norm. Her pussy did look nice when I spread her lips though. Like a flower. "

Yes ! Open and inviting

I have a big fat cunt and I love it x

"I have really small labia and a tiny clit, I often wonder if that's why I find it so hard to orgasm "

I have somewhat large labia but a small clit, I find it very easy to orgasm (from just clitoral stimulation and nothing else).

"I have really small labia and a tiny clit, I often wonder if that's why I find it so hard to orgasm

Every tried a pussy pump... think about it. Go watch some vids on it and watch your world change your gorgeous by the way "

Oh no I've seen pics of pussies after they have been used, all puffy and swollen, not sure I want mine looking that that would scare men off

"I have really small labia and a tiny clit, I often wonder if that's why I find it so hard to orgasm

I have somewhat large labia but a small clit, I find it very easy to orgasm (from just clitoral stimulation and nothing else)."

Maybe that's not the reason I struggle then

Every tried a pussy pump... think about it. Go watch some vids on it and watch your world change your gorgeous by the way

Oh no I've seen pics of pussies after they have been used, all puffy and swollen, not sure I want mine looking that that would scare men off "

You can buy a clitoral pump which should affect the entire vulva. Dunno how good they are as I wouldn't use either personally, I just find it intimidating.

Oh no I've seen pics of pussies after they have been used, all puffy and swollen, not sure I want mine looking that that would scare men off

You can buy a clitoral pump which should affect the entire vulva. Dunno how good they are as I wouldn't use either personally, I just find it intimidating. "

I would find it very odd to get such a toy out and start pumping myself up on a meet

It's almost like your saying, hang on love you'll never do it alone I'll get you some help

I have big, but if i was playing with a female I prefer small. Pussy pumps are horny!!

Oh no I've seen pics of pussies after they have been used, all puffy and swollen, not sure I want mine looking that that would scare men off "

only some men personally I would love to see the lady just after she has been fucked a massive turn on I guess different strokes different folks and all that

You can buy a clitoral pump which should affect the entire vulva. Dunno how good they are as I wouldn't use either personally, I just find it intimidating.

I would find it very odd to get such a toy out and start pumping myself up on a meet

It's almost like your saying, hang on love you'll never do it alone I'll get you some help "

May be a funny story to tell though. Could always just try it with trusted partners or on your own without judgment.

telford

It's almost like your saying, hang on love you'll never do it alone I'll get you some help "

Never thought of it that way lol maybe do it before a meet peeps of your thinking about it. My misses has one and I love it Makes her super sensitive :p

telford

"I have a big fat cunt and I love it x"

Yeah you do have a lovely pussy

It's almost like your saying, hang on love you'll never do it alone I'll get you some help

May be a funny story to tell though. Could always just try it with trusted partners or on your own without judgment. "

I can make myself cum I don't really need it when I'm alone

telford

May be a funny story to tell though. Could always just try it with trusted partners or on your own without judgment.

I can make myself cum I don't really need it when I'm alone "

When then it's the guys not doing it for ya lol

[Removed by poster at 14/05/16 20:56:11]

I can make myself cum I don't really need it when I'm alone

When then it's the guys not doing it for ya lol "

I think it's more than that

I've had sex with a lot of men and I mean a lot but I can count on one hand the amount of guys who have made me cum

I refuse to believe that I'm normal down there and it's all the guys who are crap

It does take me ages to cum, even when I play alone it takes me a long time to make myself cum

There's only one way that I cum the problem is when your single and your just meeting random men for sex nobody really gets to know your body and I think it's unreasonable to expect mind blowing sex the first time you play with somebody things like that take time and a build up of knowledge of your partners body and I've never had that from anybody because I've been single most of my life

telford

"[Removed by poster at 14/05/16 20:56:11]"

That's very true. Alot easier when you know what gets people going when you know them well

"[Removed by poster at 14/05/16 20:56:11]

That's very true. Alot easier when you know what gets people going when you know them well"

Sorry I re posted due to typo

telford

"[Removed by poster at 14/05/16 20:56:11]

That's very true. Alot easier when you know what gets people going when you know them well

Sorry I re posted due to typo "

Lol it's ok I'm sure I would have got what you were saying

Lol its ok. I'm sure I woulda got what you were

Me too and I feel practically nothing I hear of women who's nipples are so sensitive they can orgasm through that alone, forget it with me, I reckon I'd need a whole army to make my body respond to anything.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

If I've a choice bigger the better but it's the girl turns me on. Like has already been said the best sex is with somebody you know and the more you know the better the sex. My brain no longer resides in my cock

Me too and I feel practically nothing I hear of women who's nipples are so sensitive they can orgasm through that alone, forget it with me, I reckon I'd need a whole army to make my body respond to anything. "

I take a lot of stimulation, the best way to make me cum, I say this because this has always been the case when I have cum, is a guy going down on me after a good session, hardly ever happens though because once most guys have cum they don't go back down on you

I need loads of oral throughout sex to get me even close to cumming

So many guys think a good hard fucking will make a woman cum but with me forget it, penatrive sex will never make me cum but a lot seem to think women just need a good fucking

I also need a nice gentle finger inside me while they are licking me, not finger fucking or ramming more like a beckoning motion once inside, I find so many guys just use there tounge when giving oral and don't use fingers as well but when I ask them to put a finger inside they seem to go mad and start ramming, so I just think forget it and give them a blow job instead

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Me too and I feel practically nothing I hear of women who's nipples are so sensitive they can orgasm through that alone, forget it with me, I reckon I'd need a whole army to make my body respond to anything.

I take a lot of stimulation, the best way to make me cum, I say this because this has always been the case when I have cum, is a guy going down on me after a good session, hardly ever happens though because once most guys have cum they don't go back down on you

I need loads of oral throughout sex to get me even close to cumming

So many guys think a good hard fucking will make a woman cum but with me forget it, penatrive sex will never make me cum but a lot seem to think women just need a good fucking

I also need a nice gentle finger inside me while they are licking me, not finger fucking or ramming more like a beckoning motion once inside, I find so many guys just use there tounge when giving oral and don't use fingers as well but when I ask them to put a finger inside they seem to go mad and start ramming, so I just think forget it and give them a blow job instead "

We really need to talk sometime

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I have somewhat large labia but a small clit, I find it very easy to orgasm (from just clitoral stimulation and nothing else).

Maybe that's not the reason I struggle then "

If your clit isn't very sensitive then try a suction cup (doesn't have to be very big) on it for a while and then have someone go down on you. When the cup is taken off it should be super sensitive for a while.

By *unblkmanMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Big lips that stick out, the bigger the better xxxx Sucking big lips is amazing. Any ladies with big lips please say hi

Mine stick out, I do try hide sometimes lol not neat at all lol

Me too and I feel practically nothing I hear of women who's nipples are so sensitive they can orgasm through that alone, forget it with me, I reckon I'd need a whole army to make my body respond to anything. "

Sorry I'm one those women that can orgasm just through playing with my nipples, my body is so sensitive it's unreal

could be? i find it easy to cum and a few guys have said i'm very receptive and mine are fairly big. i found out i have a big clit this week as well, never noticed that before.

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Tucked away every time.

telford

"Mine stick out, I do try hide sometimes lol not neat at all lol "

Good lol neat ones aren't as sexy. Would love to see your perfect lips

Its maybe that you have yet to find someone skilled to sufficiently arouse you , men are generally geo clitorally challenged in that respect ( cant find it , wont admit it,and wont ask for directions) .

Big clit small inner lips here.

I think all pussies are beautiful.

I prefer indirect clit stimulation or it goes numb and impossible to cum.

I like big lips..bigger the better..all the better to suck on like the big bad wolf

Mines completely tucked away, small lips and a tiny clit, I like all labia personally big and small. Paul on the other hand prefers smaller and is forever telling me I have a pretty cunt

ive been told mine is a neat one -

Im going to confess ive never really noticed enough to have a preference.

» Add a new message to this topic