FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fate, coincidence, destiny

Fate, coincidence, destiny

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im a firm believer in fate, coincidence and destiny, not for everyone i know. The latest coincidence for me is that ive read most of paulo coehlo books and mountserrat is often mentioned. Thinking i would love to go there.

For valentines day jay surprised me with booking 8 days in barcelona for april, having never discussed it with me or ever discussed going there.

When i was looking it all up i found that we will only be half an hour from mount serrat. So without Jays knowledge he was making one of my wishes come true

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Im a firm believer in fate, coincidence and destiny, not for everyone i know. The latest coincidence for me is that ive read most of paulo coehlo books and mountserrat is often mentioned. Thinking i would love to go there.

For valentines day jay surprised me with booking 8 days in barcelona for april, having never discussed it with me or ever discussed going there.

When i was looking it all up i found that we will only be half an hour from mount serrat. So without Jays knowledge he was making one of my wishes come true"

and coincidence....... that a place I mentioned.. you are going to visit

enjoy xx very stylish with a lovely hint of sleaze it has too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's lovely. Enjoy!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I once went into a gay club there in March and left in September... well shagged out

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Im a firm believer in fate, coincidence and destiny, not for everyone i know. The latest coincidence for me is that ive read most of paulo coehlo books and mountserrat is often mentioned. Thinking i would love to go there.

When i was looking it all up i found that we will only be half an hour from mount serrat. So without Jays knowledge he was making one of my wishes come true

and coincidence....... that a place I mentioned.. you are going to visit

enjoy xx very stylish with a lovely hint of sleaze it has too "

Yes, and i cant wait. It will be "a journey for me. Said tongue in cheek cause i hate that bloody saying

I too believe in fate and destiny, and that there is someone for everyone.

I believe what goes round, comes around.

Hence it is important to be kind to people and do not wish them any ills, even if they have not been kind to me.

This way, if something unpleasant does happen to them, it will not be on my conscience.

Oh yeah, definitely, I believe in fate too. Everything happens for a reason!

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I too believe in fate and destiny, and that there is someone for everyone.

I believe what goes round, comes around.

Hence it is important to be kind to people and do not wish them any ills, even if they have not been kind to me.

This way, if something unpleasant does happen to them, it will not be on my conscience.

"

like me saturday why did i get up and clean my place from top to bottom wasnt looking for a meet or expecting one and just going out in to town a cpl sent me a message asking are you free now is that fate or not had a great afternoon

Am a true believer of karma and read up on a buddist web site.

and there is a bit which is so true.

" We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate"

Got my first grandchild on my birthday!

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

As a suggestion to save server space could we call 'fate, coincidence and destiny' - facointiny.

Thanks.

"As a suggestion to save server space could we call 'fate, coincidence and destiny' - facointiny.

Thanks."

nice idea, kiss, keep it simple and smart x

"As a suggestion to save server space could we call 'fate, coincidence and destiny' - facointiny.

Thanks.

nice idea, kiss, keep it simple and smart x"

what do you suggest for the "squirting" title by the way?

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Thanks.

nice idea, kiss, keep it simple and smart x

what do you suggest for the "squirting" title by the way? "

LOL Sorry I start to read that title but my attention span isn't actually long enough to complete it.

» Add a new message to this topic