FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Breast milk ice cream

Breast milk ice cream

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There was a discussion on the radio today about a company that produced breast milk ice cream and it was interesting to hear peoples reaction re. the "ethics" of eating said ice cream and also the moral argument of women selling the milk rather than donating it to hospitals for babies.

The whole thing of peoples reaction to drinking breast milk compared to drinking cows or goats milk.

I wonder what other interesting flavours they will produce in the future!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Shit and Sugar

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Only if the woman provideing it is called Anne Brosier.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Only if the woman provideing it is called Anne Brosier. "

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

It's theirs, they can do what they want with it I suppose, no one's forcing any one to buy the stuff! Z

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"There was a discussion on the radio today about a company that produced breast milk ice cream and it was interesting to hear peoples reaction re. the "ethics" of eating said ice cream and also the moral argument of women selling the milk rather than donating it to hospitals for babies.

The whole thing of peoples reaction to drinking breast milk compared to drinking cows or goats milk.

"

Cock flavoured....

Torquay

"There was a discussion on the radio today about a company that produced breast milk ice cream and it was interesting to hear peoples reaction re. the "ethics" of eating said ice cream and also the moral argument of women selling the milk rather than donating it to hospitals for babies.

Cock flavoured.... "

Ben or Jerry's cock?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Cock flavoured....

Ben or Jerry's cock?"

Dunno, what do they look like? *goes off to google*

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I saw the article on the early evening news today. It's called 'Baby Gaga' - they're charging £15 per scoop and you don't even get a Flake with it!

I used to donate my surplus breast milk to a neighbour who had twins and was breast feeding them, she got my spare to keep them topped up.

Torquay

"I used to donate my surplus breast milk to a neighbour who had twins and was breast feeding them, she got my spare to keep them topped up. "

Semi Skimmed?

"I used to donate my surplus breast milk to a neighbour who had twins and was breast feeding them, she got my spare to keep them topped up.

Semi Skimmed?"

Gold top!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

BEN N JERRY ARE MINGERS! i DONT WANT THAT FLAVOUR NOW

"I used to donate my surplus breast milk to a neighbour who had twins and was breast feeding them, she got my spare to keep them topped up.

Semi Skimmed?

Gold top! "

With a cherry on top!

Torquay

"BEN N JERRY ARE MINGERS! i DONT WANT THAT FLAVOUR NOW "

He he....gotcha!...

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"BEN N JERRY ARE MINGERS! i DONT WANT THAT FLAVOUR NOW

He he....gotcha!..."

You owe me some jelly beans for that or at least a slab of yummy chocolate with chilli in ya bugger!

Now this is a strange one people would think I can carry a milk float full of creamy goodness in my boobs they that big but my milk never came through. Not sure if it was because I had c sections but no milk nothing not a drop.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

lol - and I'm the opposite! Smallish boobs but fed my son till he was 13 months old and had loads to spare - had to get rid of it down the sink as didn't realise you could donate it! Z

"lol - and I'm the opposite! Smallish boobs but fed my son till he was 13 months old and had loads to spare - had to get rid of it down the sink as didn't realise you could donate it! Z"

you could have whipped up some desserts!

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

A not necessarily well-prepared student sat in his life science classroom, staring at a question on the final exam paper. The question directed: "Give four advantages of breast milk."

What to write? He sighed, and began to scribble whatever came into his head, hoping for the best:

1. No need to boil.

2. Never goes sour.

3. Available whenever necessary.

So far so good - maybe. But the exam demanded a fourth answer. Again, what to write? Once more, he sighed. He frowned. He scowled, then sighed again. Suddenly, he brightened. He grabbed his pen, and triumphantly, he scribbled his definitive answer:

4. Available in attractive containers of varying sizes.

He received an A.

"lol - and I'm the opposite! Smallish boobs but fed my son till he was 13 months old and had loads to spare - had to get rid of it down the sink as didn't realise you could donate it! Z

"

Breast milk you have starters, main course and dessert lol

"lol - and I'm the opposite! Smallish boobs but fed my son till he was 13 months old and had loads to spare - had to get rid of it down the sink as didn't realise you could donate it! Z

Set mael A maybe?

Breast milk you have starters, main course and dessert lol "

I still get breast milk and my youngest is 14

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Now this is a strange one people would think I can carry a milk float full of creamy goodness in my boobs they that big but my milk never came through. Not sure if it was because I had c sections but no milk nothing not a drop."

It's hormonal rather than the c-s itself. I had a c-s with no 1 and we were squishing 1 boob each to see how far we could spray it across the room 3 days later.(all the way - and we got good at aiming at targets )

I was(am) a veritable cow with all 4 - and luckily never had any sore nips etc. Just wish no 4 would give it up

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"I saw the article on the early evening news today. It's called 'Baby Gaga' - they're charging £15 per scoop and you don't even get a Flake with it! "

Could have been worse and called it "bitty"

By *hocotreacleWoman  over a year ago

lost in the city of Atlantis

"Now this is a strange one people would think I can carry a milk float full of creamy goodness in my boobs they that big but my milk never came through. Not sure if it was because I had c sections but no milk nothing not a drop.

It's hormonal rather than the c-s itself. I had a c-s with no 1 and we were squishing 1 boob each to see how far we could spray it across the room 3 days later.(all the way - and we got good at aiming at targets )"

Very interesting image flashing through my mind right now...

does it come in Raspberry Nipple?

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"does it come in Raspberry Nipple?"

I read an erotica novel a few years back where three girls were held captive for quite some time and their 'master' regularly milked them.

When he'd collected enough he turned it all into butter, cream, yoghurt, etc and the girls had their own produce for breakfast. It was the kinkiest story I'd ever read.

When Siren was lactating she sometimes needed to be 'milked' when littleun wasn't hungry as her boobs were so sore. I have to say that sucking her dry while fucking her was so horny. I'm definately a 'milk lover' now!

» Add a new message to this topic