FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Man of Few Words...

Man of Few Words...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My youngest son is tight as a gnats and he started ringing me up asking me to ring him back to use up my free minutes (apparently his are more precious). It later progressed to him texting me to call him back after a few words of greeting. Now he just texts "Ring". I admit I do!

He has just text me with a single word again 'Buck'. I thought wtf that can't be for me - then I remembered we were talking last week and trying to remember the name of the Bundy dog in Married with Children!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just add to google it as I thought Buck was the son but it wasn't so can you remember his name without googling lol

"Just add to google it as I thought Buck was the son but it wasn't so can you remember his name without googling lol"

yeah its Bud and the daughter was kelly and marcia was the neighbour married to steve but I cant remember her second husbands name - also peg adopted a little boy and I cant remember his name!! googlings no fun when playing try to remember....

"Just add to google it as I thought Buck was the son but it wasn't so can you remember his name without googling lol"

it was Bud i think

"Just add to google it as I thought Buck was the son but it wasn't so can you remember his name without googling lol

yeah its Bud and the daughter was kelly and marcia was the neighbour married to steve but I cant remember her second husbands name - also peg adopted a little boy and I cant remember his name!! googlings no fun when playing try to remember...."

You beat me too it , i bow to your sit-com knowledge and typing speed

"Just add to google it as I thought Buck was the son but it wasn't so can you remember his name without googling lol

yeah its Bud and the daughter was kelly and marcia was the neighbour married to steve but I cant remember her second husbands name - also peg adopted a little boy and I cant remember his name!! googlings no fun when playing try to remember...."

Lol well someone needs to know the answers

yeah its Bud and the daughter was kelly and marcia was the neighbour married to steve but I cant remember her second husbands name - also peg adopted a little boy and I cant remember his name!! googlings no fun when playing try to remember....Lol well someone needs to know the answers "

You dont get the same buzz out of it as remembering yourself - I think its like a trivia orgasm... my sister plays millionaire with the laptop on for the answers - wheres the fun in that?

I once sky plussed university challenge and put it on in place of the live one and everyone thought I was a genius - it was a scream!!

By *ideboyMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

Marcie's first husband was Steve Rhodes and her second was Jefferson Darcy.

Al Bundy is a hero of mine.

yeah its Bud and the daughter was kelly and marcia was the neighbour married to steve but I cant remember her second husbands name - also peg adopted a little boy and I cant remember his name!! googlings no fun when playing try to remember....

Al Bundy is a hero of mine."

Well done thanks xxxxx Al is a legend!

Now the adopted son .... and admit if you googled!!

So favourite episode - mines The Stepford Peg when Peg turned into the perfect wife....

Suffolk

Al Bundy is a hero of mine.

Well done thanks xxxxx Al is a legend!

Now the adopted son .... and admit if you googled!!"

On that one, my mind is blank

Suffolk

"So favourite episode - mines The Stepford Peg when Peg turned into the perfect wife...."

Got any easier questions.

When Al decided he was like the Godfather because Kelly was with someone in local government and also No ma'am

Others will come to mind soon no doubt, I'm already remembering quotes lol

Do you route for Peg to get Al's attention in bed? I love his reluctance to get intimate with her... and she flaunts around in her negligee and full hair and makeup being ignored hahahaha

They need to bring this back on comedy channel!!!

Suffolk

"Do you route for Peg to get Al's attention in bed? I love his reluctance to get intimate with her... and she flaunts around in her negligee and full hair and makeup being ignored hahahaha

They need to bring this back on comedy channel!!!"

As I said, the man is a legend.

He taught me a lot

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My son is exactly the same, always texts to ask me to ring him. When i send my I love you darling texts i always got one back saying the same, however, last week i got one that just said ditto

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"My son is exactly the same, always texts to ask me to ring him. When i send my I love you darling texts i always got one back saying the same, however, last week i got one that just said ditto "

The word ditto means so much to me

» Add a new message to this topic