FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > An idea

An idea

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just been in the chat rooms looking at couples only to find most of the "couples" are guys playing and thought the idea used by another swingers site that i used to use would be a good idea for here.

What the other site does is if your on the site as a couple (or single for that matter) after a few minutes on cam if your playing alone,ie as a male or female then your status in that room shows you are a male or female.

The same goes if your on as a single but are showing on cam as a couple then ths also changes to reflect this.

Views please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Pass.....tired

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

another site i know demands that any profile registered as a couple must show female 1st on cam to receive an approved status. until they do this their cam shows are disconnected

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How does that work? Just wondering how it changes, is this a manual thing or if not how does the software know it's a single?

I'm not sure about that. Sometimes, there are couples where one isn't happy to go on cam but is there, and the person on cam is speaking for both people, if that makes sense. So it's a couple, even if only one is visible.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont use the chatrooms on here but it is common practice on other sites to change cam status if couples cam shows only single ect

» Add a new message to this topic