FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Won't meet smokers

Won't meet smokers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not sure if it's us but getting alot of knock backs for being smokers. Been told we won't meet you because you both smoke, does it really make a differance?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

course it does, i smoke and i can taste fags on other smokers breath so imagine what it must be like to a none smoker

end of the day if people dont want to meet you...move on

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"Not sure if it's us but getting alot of knock backs for being smokers. Been told we won't meet you because you both smoke, does it really make a differance?"

Not to me, but I guess it does depend on how much you smoke and if you smoke in the house etc.

Im a smoker but if i meet a none smoker i just dont smoke for the evening.

It does to some none smokers, im a smoker too, i always mention it if i get mailed from someone who as no smokers. Some change there mind but ive also been told i can suck mints

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

What about people who don't smoke but smolder?

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"It does to some none smokers, im a smoker too, i always mention it if i get mailed from someone who as no smokers. Some change there mind but ive also been told i can suck mints "

...just mints?

As a non smoker who is happy to accomodate it can play a part in my selection process, unfortunately not everyone are considerate smokers. Like everything it comes down to personal preference.

im not really a big smoker to be honest, i packed up many years ago when i had my first child and never really started again, but when ive had a drink i get that need for a fag, its the only time i smoke, if i didnt go out for 6 months i wouldnt have a gaf for 6 months, but i still put i smoke as i usually meet people first in a pub for a drink so chances are i will have a fag

People with either want to meet you or they not

For me it does, as I am allergic to tobacco. The smell of it can cause me extreme distress from asthma like symptons to getting an itch till when I scratch I dont/cant stop so I end up with blood every where. the only answer for me is to not meet with smokers though I do sometimes feel like Im missing out on meting some really nice people

It doesnt bother me if they smoke - as long as they dont want to do it whilst we are er "at it" so to speak!!! xxx

"What about people who don't smoke but smolder?"

doesnt that burn the carpet a bit? x

"What about people who don't smoke but smolder?

doesnt that burn the carpet a bit? x"

Invictus...... carpet burns.... mmmmmmm

in the night garden

doesnt that burn the carpet a bit? x"

yes carpet burns are very common on meets

"It does to some none smokers, im a smoker too, i always mention it if i get mailed from someone who as no smokers. Some change there mind but ive also been told i can suck mints

...just mints? "

ha ha cheeky bugger of course not fishermans friends are good too

I am a smoker and I wont alter for anyone

Obi x

Invictus...... carpet burns.... mmmmmmm "

Errrr sorry... I meant Funky Monkey..... always getting those two mixed up.....

"Not sure if it's us but getting alot of knock backs for being smokers. Been told we won't meet you because you both smoke, does it really make a differance?"

Yes. Smokers always smell like smokers.

Yes it does make a difference, you can taste it when you kiss, and it's not pleasant.

in the night garden

Errrr sorry... I meant Funky Monkey..... always getting those two mixed up..... "

It's because he is me or I am him depending on which time you're from.

Errrr sorry... I meant Funky Monkey..... always getting those two mixed up.....

It's because he is me or I am him depending on which time you're from."

I bloody hope you're not the same person - that could be VERY embarrassing!!!!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I get plenty of messages from non-smokers who have "won't meet smokers" on their profile... I message them back saying "No thanks, you non-smokers smell funny"

yes

I packed in smoking a few weeks ago so dont want to meet smokers for the time being just in case im tempted to start again.

We both smoke but don't smoke in doors something I adopted when I still lived at home and as stuck with me ever since.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 17/02/11 17:15:36]

"We both smoke but don't smoke in doors something I adopted when I still lived at home and as stuck with me ever since. "

Why don't you smoke indoors? Are you worried your house will get cancer?

Smokers stink

Smoker's homes stink

Smoker's clothes, hair and breath stinks

Their cars stink

I will meet them. I used to smoke up until about six or seven years ago so it doesn't worry me.

Sometimes I like it on the breath ... in the same way I like drink on the breath. Sometimes it feels dirty ....

Brush and clean as you want smokers. You still smell of nicotine.

It's not the worst thing in the world. It's harmless to me. Not like someone with an unclean home or body. It just stinks of fags..... if smells killed , all you farters would have dropped dead by now.

I will meet smokers but i wouldn't want to be around them when they are smoking. What they do in private is up to them it doesn't have to affect a meet.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

just meet smokers,there's plenty on the site.

5 years ago,smoking was totally acceptable.

now in prison.they threaten the sex offenders.if they misbehave,they'll be put in,with the smokers..

we will meet "non smokers" ......we dont mind at all if they go and stand outside while we have a fag

Often wonder if they would turn down Jennifer Lopez or Brad pit (or anyone else thats extremely sexy) if they smoked?

Imagine the scenario - you see someone you really fancy in a club or pub and who you would love to have sex with.....they flirt with you, you both get turned on and are both up for it - then they say "i smoke"........

"We both smoke but don't smoke in doors something I adopted when I still lived at home and as stuck with me ever since.

Why don't you smoke indoors? Are you worried your house will get cancer?"

Lol that would mean my car too as I don't smoke in that either. We both smoke roll ups so we prefer not to smoke in the house

"we will meet "non smokers" ......we dont mind at all if they go and stand outside while we have a fag

Often wonder if they would turn down Jennifer Lopez or Brad pit (or anyone else thats extremely sexy) if they smoked?

Imagine the scenario - you see someone you really fancy in a club or pub and who you would love to have sex with.....they flirt with you, you both get turned on and are both up for it - then they say "i smoke"........ "

I've turned down dates with guys who smoke purely because of this - from previous experience they won't give up the habit just because you don't like it!

The smoke of a cigar is so nice

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Yes to me it makes a massive difference as wont go near a person that stinks let alone kiss them.

Cant remember the last time I smelt a persons BO but have smelt loads of people today that stink of smoke. Behind them in tesco, walking along the street.....far more smokers stink than BO that I have experienced.

as long as they take it out before they 69 us, we're ok.

Don't want burnt bollocks

I disagree since smoking was banned in pubs and clubs all you can smell is BO and stale beer.

I'd rather smell smoke on anyone anyday then BO

By *im halpertMan  over a year ago

redditch

its just people hate the smell and find it offputting.

By *ornwall-maleMan  over a year ago

newquay

some people will meet smokers some wont. as a smoker i would always respect any none smoker i met. but we have to respect that some people wont meet smokers. its just their preference. we all have them for other things so only fair none smokers can have them over smoking. (coughs and lites a fag up lol) x

Can I bum one off you

Cecilia x

newquay

"Can I bum one off you

Cecilia x"

yeah sure ya can Cecilia lol.

but want it back by tueday lol xx

Tuesday? That's a bit tight but I'll try x

newquay

"Tuesday? That's a bit tight but I'll try x"

ok thursday then but you owe me a fag and a boiled sweet! inflation these days eh lol x

I may have sucked the sweet, hope that's ok?

newquay

"I may have sucked the sweet, hope that's ok?"

oh yeah thats fine! lol (shakes hand to seal the deal) x

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

"I disagree since smoking was banned in pubs and clubs all you can smell is BO and stale beer.

I'd rather smell smoke on anyone anyday then BO"

I find this strange as just today I stood in a supermarket behind someone that clearly is a smokers as they stank of smoke. they werent smoking in the store,but generally stank. They werent naked,but fully clothed with a coat.

They stank of smoke.

I walk past a person fully clothed and smelt the smoke on them.

These people are fully clothed and STILL stink of smoke. You cant smell any BO as the smoke smell is on their coat,clothes,hair,body.... Bo will get on your body,yes, your tshirt,yes,maybe your jumper but it would have to be on you for days I expect for your clothes all the way to your coat stink like smokers coats do.

Dont think i have seen an option to not meet people with BO on here but there is a dont meet smokers option as many people are put off with smokers smelling.

Yes BO isnt nice but fraid in the winter months you wont smell many people reaking of BO but will of smoke.

I must have past at least 10 people today that smelt of smoke and 3 of those were so bad that I put my hand to my nose without realising to sheild my nose from the smell

Dont remember last time I did that to someone that stank of BO

I do agree summer is BO friendly you think in this day and age a can of deodrant and a bar of soap costs next to nothing.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

To be honest I am surprised that anyone feels the need to question the personal preferences of anyone else....if it didn't make a difference to these people they would have met you wouldn't they?

It was just a question Satisfy Jane and we wanted to know if other smokers on here had got the same. Simple really

"we will meet "non smokers" ......we dont mind at all if they go and stand outside while we have a fag

Imagine the scenario - you see someone you really fancy in a club or pub and who you would love to have sex with.....they flirt with you, you both get turned on and are both up for it - then they say "i smoke"........ "

Strange as it may seem to those that aren't fussy as long as they get their end away I've turned down extremely handsome men because they smoke. If I have to hold my breath when you talk to me it's not going to happen.

I've also turned down handsome but dull men, a man that looked like Daniel Craig but sounded like Joe Pasquale. Smoking is but one thing that can put you off a meet.

I think Sassy I would have asked the Daniel Craig lookalike not to talk. That Joes voice would rip through me I think. But Daniel Craig dreamy

anyone noticed how many pubs have closed since the smoking ban?........how come the pubs that are left are not full of "non" smokers???

(thats pubs - not restaurants that sell beer)

We had a photographer come to do a fetish shoot with Trace.

He lived a fair distance away and had obviously been smoking all the way here in his car.

Although he never smoked while he was with us, he absolutely reeked as soon as we opened the door to him.

He was in the house for 2 or 3 hours and after he left we had to spray. round with an air freshener.

We're sure many smokers just don't realise how bad they can smell, while others probably just don't care.

XXXX

"anyone noticed how many pubs have closed since the smoking ban?.................."

Yeah. Brilliant innit?

"anyone noticed how many pubs have closed since the smoking ban?........how come the pubs that are left are not full of "non" smokers???

(thats pubs - not restaurants that sell beer)"

Don't suppose the exorbitant price of the drinks and cheap booze from abroad has anything to do with that eh? R

makes a difference to us. Can smell it a mile off, and i have asthma, so i am extremely sensitive to it .Also sets off a sneezing bout! I used to be able to tell when my mum had been in my room when i was at school.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I now have it in my profile writing that im a smoker after turning down two couples who had will only meet non smokers on their profile but insisted they would make an "exception" for me. If i go to someones house then no i wouldnt smoke in their home but i play in my home so will do what i want. Im not going to be a considerate smoker. Im a smoker, simple. If they dont like it they dont meet me but im not going to comprimize for the sake of a shag

Torquay

"anyone noticed how many pubs have closed since the smoking ban?........how come the pubs that are left are not full of "non" smokers???

Don't suppose the exorbitant price of the drinks and cheap booze from abroad has anything to do with that eh? R"

You beat me to it.....That and the fact that supermarkets often sell canned and bottled beer at cost plus Vat.

Of course it makes a difference ..........To people who don't like the smell of fags it could make a massive difference.

We don't like the smell of fags,(Mrs Red is an Ex smoker), however we wouldn't put a blanket ban on meeting smokers, but if we did meet them, we'd not expect them to smoke in our house. If we went to their house and they lit up ? well that's our tough shit, we would be on their territory so to speak ...

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Bo will get on your body,yes, your tshirt,yes,maybe your jumper but it would have to be on you for days I expect for your clothes all the way to your coat stink like smokers coats do.

Dont think i have seen an option to not meet people with BO on here but there is a dont meet smokers option as many people are put off with smokers smelling.

Yes BO isnt nice but fraid in the winter months you wont smell many people reaking of BO but will of smoke.

I must have past at least 10 people today that smelt of smoke and 3 of those were so bad that I put my hand to my nose without realising to sheild my nose from the smell

Dont remember last time I did that to someone that stank of BO"

Count yourself lucky you don't work where I do... there are sadly a lot of people in the same building as me - luckily not on my floor and at the opposite end of a very large building - who appear to have no grasp of the concept of "personal hygiene".

I absolutely hate having meetings in their part of the building. You can walk into a room that's been empty for a couple of hours and still smell it when one or more of the stinky people have been in there. I wouldn't say it's a "better" or "worse" smell than cigarette smoke, but it's definitely as pungent.

There's also one cleaner in particular who reeks of BO. Whenever I have to walk past her I take a really deep breath before I get too close and then hold my breath until I'm out of the zone of exposure. When I've been walking back to my desk having bought a sandwich in the on-site shop and have to go past her I've wondered whether her smell could contaminate my food, it's that bad.

In previous jobs I've also had the misfortune of having to take crowded underground trains on my commute to work... trust me when I say that there are few things worse than someone with BO being pushed up against you at 8:00 in the morning. Even when I lived in Paris, I used to prefer it when someone had eaten a lot of garlic rather than having to endure a Metro journey next to someone with sweaty arm pits.

Maybe it's just that we're each susceptible to certain smells whereas others don't get affected by them... urine and BO are easily top of my hit list. I find that some pubs stink of both of these now that there's no longer the smell of cigarette smoke to mask it.

swindon

Don't suppose the exorbitant price of the drinks and cheap booze from abroad has anything to do with that eh? R

You beat me to it.....That and the fact that supermarkets often sell canned and bottled beer at cost plus Vat."

True, but they've been doing that for years - long before the smoking ban came into force.

I don't know about other areas of the country, but in all the pubs around here the outside smoking areas are always busy whereas there is hardly anybody inside.

Even in winter, the smokers are outside huddled around the patio heaters and there aren't anywhere near as many people inside in the warmth.

You beat me to it.....That and the fact that supermarkets often sell canned and bottled beer at cost plus Vat.

True, but they've been doing that for years - long before the smoking ban came into force.

I don't know about other areas of the country, but in all the pubs around here the outside smoking areas are always busy whereas there is hardly anybody inside.

Even in winter, the smokers are outside huddled around the patio heaters and there aren't anywhere near as many people inside in the warmth."

Well our local faces the sea and it always makes us smile to see 2 or 3 sad addicts freezing their tits or knackers off just to get a fix, in the face of a biting gale coming in off the sea, while everyone else is snug and warm in the pub.

swindon

Heh, like I said... I don't know about other areas of the country. I was only speaking about my neck of the woods.

If they're facing the sea with a gale force wind blowing, I'd imagine their cigarettes don't last very long so at least they won't stink of smoke when they re-enter the pub

By *athnBobCouple  over a year ago

sandwell

Even in winter, the smokers are outside huddled around the patio heaters and there aren't anywhere near as many people inside in the warmth."

Agreed. Blaming cut price booze dosn't wash. It was there before the smoking ban. Blaming the recession dosn't wash either. Pubs didnt close by the thousands in the early 90s. When the smoking ban was first mooted non smokers vowed to return to the pubs in their droves. This didnt happen but smokers stayed away in droves and drank cheap beer at home. They drink the cheap beer because of the smoking ban. The smoking ban has saved me a fortune ... I don't go down the pub much anymore (have been in a pub less than a dozen times since the ban) and I don't drink at home.

Oh and the "we didn't really mean to tick the 'will not meet smokers' box brigade sort of irritate me. Sorry just not interested. If it bothers you then fine, I have no problem with that. Just don't try and back peddle, you just sound desperate.

contrary to what a lot of people say - not all of us smokers "stink" - in fact far from it !!.....we have an immaculate home (which we dont smoke in) brand new vehicles (which we dont smoke in) and neither of us "stink".....we have been to other people's homes, where we darent even have a cup of tea its that filthy !!....smell of dogs, piled up washing baskets, dirty loo's, threadbare carpets, greasy minging cookers, piles of smelly trainers in the hallway........list is endless.

20yrs ago no one batted an eyelid at anyone smoking - in fact most pubs were thriving businesses providing literally thousands of jobs. Decorators, carpets, crisps/nuts, entertainment (turns, disco, jukebox) all creating work for endless other companies........the "knock on" effect of so many pubs closing is immense.

So....... why arent the pubs full of "non smokers" ??? (dont blame it on supermarkets or cheap booze - thats like saying we aint goin to the cinema because we have a "50" telly).

We are not trying to justify ourselves by being smokers and neither are we saying its good for us, we are just saying, please dont dismiss anyone, purely because they have a legal, law abiding vice.

Burger? chips? pizza? anyone??.......

"I disagree since smoking was banned in pubs and clubs all you can smell is BO and stale beer.

I'd rather smell smoke on anyone anyday then BO

I find this strange as just today I stood in a supermarket behind someone that clearly is a smokers as they stank of smoke. they werent smoking in the store,but generally stank. They werent naked,but fully clothed with a coat.

They stank of smoke.

I walk past a person fully clothed and smelt the smoke on them.

These people are fully clothed and STILL stink of smoke. You cant smell any BO as the smoke smell is on their coat,clothes,hair,body.... Bo will get on your body,yes, your tshirt,yes,maybe your jumper but it would have to be on you for days I expect for your clothes all the way to your coat stink like smokers coats do.

Dont remember last time I did that to someone that stank of BO"

smoking is a complete turn off for us.

the smell lingers on the hair and skin for hours.

pure personal choice to give those that smoke a major swerve

"I think Sassy I would have asked the Daniel Craig lookalike not to talk. That Joes voice would rip through me I think. But Daniel Craig dreamy "

All through the meet I wanted to gag him: and not in a kinky way! When he asked "when do I get to tie you up then, you can't be in charge all the time" I knew it was a non-starter. Every time he opened his mouth...(((Shudders)))!

sniffs own pits and awaits response!

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

We've all got our preferences, i just think it reflects the societal move towards smoking becoming a minority habit nowadays is all.

If you don't like cigarette smoke then don't meet smokers, if you don't like non-smokers don't meet 'em!

really well put but on the other hand was it the spots or the stripes who started this debate with the non smokers being b o ridden smelly fuckers and more pungent than your 40 woodbines and 20 cans of kestrel super stregnth in the front room brigade

"contrary to what a lot of people say - not all of us smokers "stink" - in fact far from it !!.....we have an immaculate home (which we dont smoke in) brand new vehicles (which we dont smoke in) and neither of us "stink"................ "

All smokers smell. It isn't about hygiene or cleanliness or anything anyone can do anything about.

The chemical(s) in tobacco get into the smoker's bloodstream and are circulated around the body before being passed out through the skin.

It's a continuous process. Shower off the surface smell and it starts again straight away.

Any clothing which has come into direct contact with a smoker's skin will absorb the smell too.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"contrary to what a lot of people say - not all of us smokers "stink" - in fact far from it !!.....we have an immaculate home (which we dont smoke in) brand new vehicles (which we dont smoke in) and neither of us "stink"................

All smokers smell. It isn't about hygiene or cleanliness or anything anyone can do anything about.

The chemical(s) in tobacco get into the smoker's bloodstream and are circulated around the body before being passed out through the skin.

It's a continuous process. Shower off the surface smell and it starts again straight away.

Any clothing which has come into direct contact with a smoker's skin will absorb the smell too."

There's also chemicals in fags that prevent the smoker from being able to smell the smoke on themselves so they don't think they smoke - well - i read that somewhere anyway! We're both non smokers and prefer to meet people who don't smoke although we have made exceptions! Z

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

lol - so they don't think they 'smell'!!! Sorry! Z

It occurs to me that smokers taking hot showers to try to get rid of the noxious smell might be doing more harm than good in that hot water stimulates bloodflow

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

Our son couldn't understand how I knew he smiked! He couldn't smell it and always smoked in the open air! But we could smell it as soon as he came through the door.

I told him ir was in his skin and he didn't believe me, but now he has given up, he told me that he knows just what I was talking about...

Reno is trying to give up but I need more willpower I think x

Rushden

"Reno is trying to give up but I need more willpower I think x"

As an ex-smoker myself, I know how hard it can be! Both my son and I did it on our own and no patches or anything! I just woke up one day and didn't light up! We had a good friend who had died in the night because he got up and had a fag!

At the time I didn't know this, but the first drag on a cigarette increases the blood pressure but decreases the size of the veins and arteries, so a double whammy! That is why most people get that brief dizzy feeling with the first fag of the day.

The doctor who attended told us that there are quite a few strokes and heart attacks between 2am and 7am due to smokers either going to the loo and having that crafty smoke or when they get up in the morning and have the first one of the day.

Live and let live, yes. We meet smokers as long as they are considerate. We don't preach about the wrongs, but we make it clear to our friends we don't like it becuase it may rob us of their company. Only tell em the once and then drop it! They are adults.

So Cecile and Reno.. I have told you now, just think on it and know we do care xx

Well Reno is doing it 1st because if we both tried to give up at the same time there would be murder. He's on the patches and doing well x

Rushden

"Well Reno is doing it 1st because if we both tried to give up at the same time there would be murder. He's on the patches and doing well x"

And we wish him well and you too when you decide to try x

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Word-up non-smokers.... I have been smoking an electric cigarette all week..... they don't smell and they make your mouth all minty if you have the menthol ones

By *iddytoxcplCouple  over a year ago

Stoke/Uttoxeter

"I packed in smoking a few weeks ago so dont want to meet smokers for the time being just in case im tempted to start again."

Fair play and good luck!!!!!

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

must admit i think thats why we get alot of knock backs for that

Neither of us smoke, in fact I, Jack have never even had a ciggy in my mouth, and Kate hasn't smoked for 30yrs.

When we first composed our swing profile, we said we wouldn't meet smokers and all the time we were meeting via internet contact, it wasn't a problem, because we would just decline approaches from smokers and we wouldn't approach smokers either.

Things changed the first time we went to a party. It was a private house party and there were a few smokers there.

Kate was the first one of us to break our rule, lol. She began flirting with a guy and ended up snogging, before moving on to play with him. When she came back, all smiley faced, I reminded her about our smoking rule. She just carried on smiling and said words to the effect, that rules are there to be broken

Anyway, it wasn't too long before I did it too.

There are loads of sexy people who smoke, and not all of them "stink", well not in our view anyway. We tend to stay away from the heavy smokers though.

As you travel down the swinging path, many people change there views on what they will or wont entertain in their quest for fun.

Ours did, and it will probably continue to do so too

Torquay

"Word-up non-smokers.... I have been smoking an electric cigarette all week..... they don't smell and they make your mouth all minty if you have the menthol ones "

Mains?

By *im halpertMan  over a year ago

redditch

smoking is disgusting and anti social end of really

I dont like the smell of smoke on people. Its not at all a reflection on the person (whereas BO is a reflection on the person), I just dont like the smell of cigarettes.

I dont think smokers are horrible, or dirty or anything like that - its just the smell I dont like. And Im not very sexy when I am sneezing and grimacing!!

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

i met someone who lied they were a non smoker i seen from his face and hands not to mention the stink on his clothes that he was a smoker

"I dont like the smell of smoke on people. Its not at all a reflection on the person (whereas BO is a reflection on the person), I just dont like the smell of cigarettes.

I dont think smokers are horrible, or dirty or anything like that - its just the smell I dont like. And Im not very sexy when I am sneezing and grimacing!!"

we think the b o thing only came about as a few smokers were trying to justify the smell coming from them is worse than a non smoker with body odour ...heaven forbid a sweaty smoker..lol

Sweaty smoker god lord I'd hose them down

newquay

"i met someone who lied they were a non smoker i seen from his face and hands not to mention the stink on his clothes that he was a smoker"

thats out of order. i smoke and say so and just have to respect that some people wouldnt meet me for that. but would rather not meet than lie x

Same as us it says we smoke too on our profile. We'd never hide it we know we smell of smoke

newquay

"Same as us it says we smoke too on our profile. We'd never hide it we know we smell of smoke "

ha ha can you lend me a fag now lol x

Always amazed the amount of people that have contacted us that say they won't meet smokers, when we point out we both do, they come back and say" doesn't matter really, we just put that up", what's that all about??

newquay

"Always amazed the amount of people that have contacted us that say they won't meet smokers, when we point out we both do, they come back and say" doesn't matter really, we just put that up", what's that all about?? "

your so hot they will overlook it lol x

Agree with you there Cornwall x

Think we need to move lol, cum and share a ciggie with you

newquay

"Think we need to move lol, cum and share a ciggie with you"

hope thats with me too lol. maybe we need a smokers post x

Lol, why not, us who enjoy the odd ciggie need to stick together

newquay

lites fag up lol x

We can all stick together us smokers rule x

newquay

"We can all stick together us smokers rule x"

and we are sexy as fuck ha ha x

With that bum your a winner x

newquay

"With that bum your a winner x"

ah thanks sexy x you can squeeze and bite it soon xx

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

woohoo, I'm in wi the fags - take that whatever way you like (no offence intended)

newquay

lites a fag up for a fellow fag lol x

like being behind the bycicle shed at school

newquay

and i always got detention!! grrrr xx

serves you right for getting caught

newquay

it was like the twat knew we smoked behind bike sheds! i mean its not like its a well known fact that we smoked there, we didnt tell a soul ha ha x

We both smoke, cigs & cock & we will not meet anyone who has "will not meet smokers" on their profile.

Surprising how many DO actually smoke when they meet but have non smokers on their profiles.

We have met plenty of people on this & other sites that have this on their profile that have contacted us & said they do really smoke but get more meet due to being "non smokers"

Why be false on your profile??

If you smoke then say so!!

Quite a few people think that smoking drugs isnt really smoking!

Weed - Grass - Skunk - Green - Dope - Canabis or any other shit it may be named - YES IT IS

If you smoke then say so on your profile instead of being fake!!

"it was like the twat knew we smoked behind bike sheds! i mean its not like its a well known fact that we smoked there, we didnt tell a soul ha ha x"

someone may of grassed you up then

Well Said obi it's us smokers who keep this country going anyone dare to disagree ??

"We both smoke, cigs & cock & we will not meet anyone who has "will not meet smokers" on their profile.

Surprising how many DO actually smoke when they meet but have non smokers on their profiles.

We have met plenty of people on this & other sites that have this on their profile that have contacted us & said they do really smoke but get more meet due to being "non smokers"

Why be false on your profile??

If you smoke then say so!!

Quite a few people think that smoking drugs isnt really smoking!

Weed - Grass - Skunk - Green - Dope - Canabis or any other shit it may be named - YES IT IS

If you smoke then say so on your profile instead of being fake!!

"

I really don't get people like that! Along with the size 20s that post pics of themselves size 10 or the 60 year old with the 30 year old pics!

Why they assume people can't see, smell, taste etc truly amazes me. You can't always smell it on the clothes, but you can tast it: yuk!

"Well Said obi it's us smokers who keep this country going anyone dare to disagree ??"

we have jedi in our company is yoda here

By *athnBobCouple  over a year ago

sandwell

"Always amazed the amount of people that have contacted us that say they won't meet smokers, when we point out we both do, they come back and say" doesn't matter really, we just put that up", what's that all about?? "

ditto

We generally just delete and block

"Always amazed the amount of people that have contacted us that say they won't meet smokers, when we point out we both do, they come back and say" doesn't matter really, we just put that up", what's that all about??

ditto

We generally just delete and block"

We haven't blocked anyone for that,but just ignore them, then they usually say "we will make an exception for you". That really winds us up, after all, everyone should be relaxed, and if we want a ciggie, we shouldn't feel bad about going for one.

» Add a new message to this topic