FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Marti Pellow - how much has he aged!

Marti Pellow - how much has he aged!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *UNCHBOX OP   Man  over a year ago

folkestone

Just seen Marti Pellow of Wet wet wet fame on the one show, and i cant believe how much he has aged. The brushing forward of his hair to cover his bald spots doesnt help either.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

for sure he has. He always irritated me, still does.

ok voice tho

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Smack addiction will do that to you.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Smack addiction will do that to you."

good point..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just seen Marti Pellow of Wet wet wet fame on the one show, and i cant believe how much he has aged. The brushing forward of his hair to cover his bald spots doesnt help either. "

There's no doubt he is a shadow of his former sexy self from the heights of WWW in the late 80's and 90's But he's 45 now and once had an almost fatal heroin habit. Its great he overcame this and only suffers a few lines and baldness as a result. Saw him at Sunderland Empire playing the Devil in Witches of Eastwick a couple of years back - he was brilliant and I think as long as his voice does his talking he would himself accept the pin up-image is long gone. I admire longevity in an artist more than his boyish good looks. When did Ronnie Wood ever have those

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Just seen Marti Pellow of Wet wet wet fame on the one show, and i cant believe how much he has aged. The brushing forward of his hair to cover his bald spots doesnt help either.

There's no doubt he is a shadow of his former sexy self from the heights of WWW in the late 80's and 90's But he's 45 now and once had an almost fatal heroin habit. Its great he overcame this and only suffers a few lines and baldness as a result. Saw him at Sunderland Empire playing the Devil in Witches of Eastwick a couple of years back - he was brilliant and I think as long as his voice does his talking he would himself accept the pin up-image is long gone. I admire longevity in an artist more than his boyish good looks. When did Ronnie Wood ever have those "

Regards, Marti's Mum

By *i de BiCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

The sparkle in his eyes still makes my knees go wobbly though.............

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Just seen Marti Pellow of Wet wet wet fame on the one show, and i cant believe how much he has aged. The brushing forward of his hair to cover his bald spots doesnt help either.

There's no doubt he is a shadow of his former sexy self from the heights of WWW in the late 80's and 90's But he's 45 now and once had an almost fatal heroin habit. Its great he overcame this and only suffers a few lines and baldness as a result. Saw him at Sunderland Empire playing the Devil in Witches of Eastwick a couple of years back - he was brilliant and I think as long as his voice does his talking he would himself accept the pin up-image is long gone. I admire longevity in an artist more than his boyish good looks. When did Ronnie Wood ever have those

Regards, Marti's Mum"

????

By *ixson-BallsMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

saw him and thought...who does he remind me of....then it dawned...dave hedgehog!!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

he has got a face you just wanna slap, his shit eating grin used to grate on me

» Add a new message to this topic