FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Veris Again

Veris Again

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ne Shot OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

If a person has a lot of verifications would it put you of meeting them, if so why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *agman n angelCouple  over a year ago

benidorm

no

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd be more inclined to meet someone with lots of veris than none or one or two. It showes them to be committed swingers that understand what we are all here for.

No

not sure about being put off, possibly intimidated? I guess if i had lots of other peeps messaging me, it would be easy just to say no and move on to someone else without a list reading like the who's who guide.

I guess i have a bit of a daft attitude as this is a swingers site after all!

Manchester

"I'd be more inclined to meet someone with lots of veris than none or one or two. It showes them to be committed swingers that understand what we are all here for."

yeah m8 its just that i saw some one in a post write if i saw somebody had a lot of veris it would put them of meeting them, which given the fact were all on a swinging site i found a bit of an odd statement to make. Makes no difference to me if somebody had a lot of veris or not, I like meeting people be that socially or sexually.

"I'd be more inclined to meet someone with lots of veris than none or one or two. It showes them to be committed swingers that understand what we are all here for.

yeah m8 its just that i saw some one in a post write if i saw somebody had a lot of veris it would put them of meeting them, which given the fact were all on a swinging site i found a bit of an odd statement to make. Makes no difference to me if somebody had a lot of veris or not, I like meeting people be that socially or sexually. "

And dont forget i they go to clubs and parties, some of those verifications will be from other attendees

Manchester

"not sure about being put off, possibly intimidated? I guess if i had lots of other peeps messaging me, it would be easy just to say no and move on to someone else without a list reading like the who's who guide.

I guess i have a bit of a daft attitude as this is a swingers site after all!"

everbody has differnt attitudes, it never really occurs to me to read a persons veris as to whether i should or shouldnt meet them, I simply look for the green tick and if i like them as a person oh and if i think there fit or float my boat in some way shallow of me i know lol

Manchester

"I'd be more inclined to meet someone with lots of veris than none or one or two. It showes them to be committed swingers that understand what we are all here for.

yeah m8 its just that i saw some one in a post write if i saw somebody had a lot of veris it would put them of meeting them, which given the fact were all on a swinging site i found a bit of an odd statement to make. Makes no difference to me if somebody had a lot of veris or not, I like meeting people be that socially or sexually.

And dont forget i they go to clubs and parties, some of those verifications will be from other attendees"

exactly kitten i have one or two veris from peeps i have simply spoken with at socials and not slept with,

Smoke and fucking mirrors .....never ever look ...silly arguing over shadows....

Manchester

"Smoke and fucking mirrors .....never ever look ...silly arguing over shadows...."

are we talking magic cams?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if lots from the same person... I would buy a hat.

"Smoke and fucking mirrors .....never ever look ...silly arguing over shadows....

are we talking magic cams? "

Yeah ...lol...my instincts...chatting ...magic cam and voila ....

Manchester

"if lots from the same person... I would buy a hat."

A hat? how do you mean _iew ?

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"if lots from the same person... I would buy a hat."

You'd look great in a Fedora.

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"If a person has a lot of verifications would it put you of meeting them, if so why?"

You cant win either way if you have one verification they think oh been on the site for a while hes only had one meet or you have 20 verifications your a tart ,does it not show your genuine and you wont let them down and you will turn up to meet

Ive been on this site about 5 years so Ive collected all my verifications over that time and they are a mix of single meets and club/party meets

Manchester

"If a person has a lot of verifications would it put you of meeting them, if so why?

You cant win either way if you have one verification they think oh been on the site for a while hes only had one meet or you have 20 verifications your a tart ,does it not show your genuine and you wont let them down and you will turn up to meet "

I m8 dammed if you havent and dammed if you have lol

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"If a person has a lot of verifications would it put you of meeting them, if so why?

You cant win either way if you have one verification they think oh been on the site for a while hes only had one meet or you have 20 verifications your a tart ,does it not show your genuine and you wont let them down and you will turn up to meet

I m8 dammed if you havent and dammed if you have lol"

Yes i know a few months a single fem turned me down you have to many meets im not going to let them walk by and wait for meet that might not happpen and what she didnt know these were friends who ive met all before and they come first good friends hard to come by on fab

I hide mine, as they are for my personal pleasure alone.

If anyone wants to meet me, then he would have to contact me in order to find out what I have to offer, if anything at all!

Manchester

"I hide mine, as they are for my personal pleasure alone.

If anyone wants to meet me, then he would have to contact me in order to find out what I have to offer, if anything at all! "

Same _iew here pearl

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"If a person has a lot of verifications would it put you of meeting them, if so why?"
Is it "obsession with verifications" week?

If a person has a lot of verifications would it put you of meeting them,

no

Manchester

"If a person has a lot of verifications would it put you of meeting them, if so why?Is it "obsession with verifications" week? "

looks like it lol what about certifications would they be valid in proving we are genuine to

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"If a person has a lot of verifications would it put you of meeting them, if so why?Is it "obsession with verifications" week?

looks like it lol what about certifications would they be valid in proving we are genuine to "

lets go the whole hog n get microchipped

» Add a new message to this topic