FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Older men with younger women...xx

Older men with younger women...xx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have no preference really on a meet with younger women,either married or single or a couple it has to be mutual thing where they or she wants to meet an older mature guy.

Lots of fun can be had for someone a little younger to meet someone a little older to share experience.

All down to preference i suppose.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it makes a change from the younger men for older women threads I suppose...

I prefer men the same age or a little older...so over 50 lol which some people on here class as old anyway

Must admit it something I'd like to try but had no offers

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

On here my maximum age is 6 years younger than I am in real life my partner is 23 years older than me.

"it makes a change from the younger men for older women threads I suppose...

I prefer men the same age or a little older...so over 50 lol which some people on here class as old anyway "

I prefer men the same age or a little older...so over 50 lol which some people on here class as old anyway "

I am old.......

"On here my maximum age is 6 years younger than I am in real life my partner is 23 years older than me."

I prefer men the same age or a little older...so over 50 lol which some people on here class as old anyway

I am old....... "

I wouldn't worry...there is always someone for everyone

By *ilkymasseurMan  over a year ago

London

how many among MALE forumites 35+ would agree to this lol.. this just happened at lunch today (similar pattern occured before in different settings with different people)

we all know Dr Ali G's famous quote "if the grass is on the pitch..."

a newbie started her first day at work today, enthusiastic, bubbly, cute and all that.. she wore the attitude all day, towards everybody... and guess what? I was paired with her for lunch break. Now this thing doesn't happen every other week to me and her being at least 15 years younger than me (and no, I did not try to ask how old she was) it's quite flattering to know that she did not once try to squeeze out tip offs about working conditions and who's who and stuff.. instead she mentioned few words of her native language, told me where she lives, and tried to keep me around a bit longer when I made excuses to get back to work (am that self conscious about my male workmates comment's afterwards)

My sexual instinct has always been (secretly) for my chubby MILF supervisor lol and (not so secretly) for the chubby MILF customers lol... and the more I chatted to the newbie the more I can say she had a higher degree of delusions than the other female workmates of her age group.

So questions guys:

even when the grass been mowed more than a handful of times now, if they a bit delusional than what is acceptable for their age, will you take advantage of them?

How many forumites of ALL sexes would take advantage of delusional others in non sexual setting & circumstances be they younger or older than you?

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"On here my maximum age is 6 years younger than I am in real life my partner is 23 years older than me."

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

near cardiff

"how many among MALE forumites 35+ would agree to this lol.. this just happened at lunch today (similar pattern occured before in different settings with different people)

we all know Dr Ali G's famous quote "if the grass is on the pitch..."

a newbie started her first day at work today, enthusiastic, bubbly, cute and all that.. she wore the attitude all day, towards everybody... and guess what? I was paired with her for lunch break. Now this thing doesn't happen every other week to me and her being at least 15 years younger than me (and no, I did not try to ask how old she was) it's quite flattering to know that she did not once try to squeeze out tip offs about working conditions and who's who and stuff.. instead she mentioned few words of her native language, told me where she lives, and tried to keep me around a bit longer when I made excuses to get back to work (am that self conscious about my male workmates comment's afterwards)

My sexual instinct has always been (secretly) for my chubby MILF supervisor lol and (not so secretly) for the chubby MILF customers lol... and the more I chatted to the newbie the more I can say she had a higher degree of delusions than the other female workmates of her age group.

So questions guys:

even when the grass been mowed more than a handful of times now, if they a bit delusional than what is acceptable for their age, will you take advantage of them?

How many forumites of ALL sexes would take advantage of delusional others in non sexual setting & circumstances be they younger or older than you?"

Take advantage of? They either want you, or they don't...

London

well they could be in a position of not completely knowing what they doing don't they? lol..

By *teve_S65Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

I've hit the 50 and feel like i'm past it on here... most of the woman want a toyboy and the younger ones want someone their age.... i'm doomed lol

I'm 27, i generally look for guys older than me, but I'd say late 40s would be the top end of that. I get younger guys messaging me as a Milf and all that shit but I'm not interested. An older more experienced lover is better for sure!

Peterborough

"I'm 27, i generally look for guys older than me, but I'd say late 40s would be the top end of that. I get younger guys messaging me as a Milf and all that shit but I'm not interested. An older more experienced lover is better for sure!"

As i thought the 50 is just too old ??

London

I've hit the 50 and feel like i'm past it on here... most of the woman want a toyboy and the younger ones want someone their age.... i'm doomed lol"

I've found over a dozen couples block under forties

Peterborough

I've hit the 50 and feel like i'm past it on here... most of the woman want a toyboy and the younger ones want someone their age.... i'm doomed lol

I've found over a dozen couples block under forties"

Maybe i should lie about my age lol

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

"I'm 27, i generally look for guys older than me, but I'd say late 40s would be the top end of that. I get younger guys messaging me as a Milf and all that shit but I'm not interested. An older more experienced lover is better for sure!

As i thought the 50 is just too old ??"

And too short if you read the profile

We are all allowed our preferences, without being ageist, racist, sexist, size-ist etc.

'Half your age plus 7' is meant to be the minimum maxim isn't it? Which would 28 or so for me. No harm window-shopping a little lower though.

As for the 'taking advantage' question; if you ever feel like your actions would be 'taking advantage', then the answer should definitely be 'no'.

"I'm 27, i generally look for guys older than me, but I'd say late 40s would be the top end of that. I get younger guys messaging me as a Milf and all that shit but I'm not interested. An older more experienced lover is better for sure!"

Waving to get your attention lol

Beautiful and a cider drinker, what more could a 42 year old ask for lol

I generally prefer ladies around my own age or older...so yes, well over 50...and also well over 60 too. Age is just a number though...if the chemistry is there then age really doesn't matter at all. I have a good friend in her late 20s who has a very mature head on her shoulders, and we get along just great I'm also fortunate to have another good friend in her late 60s, and again the chemistry is there. Age is TOTALLY irrelevant when people connect and just 'get' each other.

Older men

Experienced mature men

Love them. 45+ feels far to cheeky

"Older men

Experienced mature men

Love them. 45+ feels far to cheeky "

Dam too young lol

By *snyouCouple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

My hot wife in her 40,s met a 71 year old Last week :0)

By *atie ShayTV/TS  over a year ago

@@

I never used to go for younger but about 18 months ago I met my fb who is currently 25!

Bags of energy would be an understatement! She's awesome

» Add a new message to this topic