FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is there anything as useless as ...Balls on a Dildo?

Is there anything as useless as ...Balls on a Dildo?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig bad OP   Man  over a year ago

Up North :-)

I was talking with a friend the other night, and suddenly it occurred to me to wonder: why the hell would anybody put balls on a dildo? They don't make a proper flange for harness use, nor do they make a toy any easier to grab like a hammer handle and ram away. That's about as useless as balls on a priest!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I suppose at least you will know when you are 'balls-deep' in?

"I was talking with a friend the other night, and suddenly it occurred to me to wonder: why the hell would anybody put balls on a dildo? They don't make a proper flange for harness use, nor do they make a toy any easier to grab like a hammer handle and ram away. That's about as useless as balls on a priest! "

depends where you are coming from. a female viewpoint may see it differently.

"I was talking with a friend the other night, and suddenly it occurred to me to wonder: why the hell would anybody put balls on a dildo? They don't make a proper flange for harness use, nor do they make a toy any easier to grab like a hammer handle and ram away. That's about as useless as balls on a priest!

depends where you are coming from. a female viewpoint may see it differently."

Isn't it just a waste of latex? I mean if you get down to the balls shouldn't they have used it to make it longer?

I can only presume they are there for scratching!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I was talking with a friend the other night, and suddenly it occurred to me to wonder: why the hell would anybody put balls on a dildo? They don't make a proper flange for harness use, nor do they make a toy any easier to grab like a hammer handle and ram away. That's about as useless as balls on a priest!

Isn't it just a waste of latex? I mean if you get down to the balls shouldn't they have used it to make it longer?

I can only presume they are there for scratching! "

that reminds me ..the clone a willy set

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I did see a dildo on my travels once which had pubes.... nylon pubes ffs!

"

Hey a good nut scratch beats just about anything

I turn em round the other way so that rub on my clitty bits.

I turn em round the other way so that rub on my clitty bits. "

Ahhh now that's a plausible reason. Hang on though if you've got that much of it inserted, what are you supposed to hold onto?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I did see a dildo on my travels once which had pubes.... nylon pubes ffs!"

At least you can use it to get the mud off your wellies

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

Ahhh now that's a plausible reason. Hang on though if you've got that much of it inserted, what are you supposed to hold onto? "

Sit on it and go hands free

Ahhh now that's a plausible reason. Hang on though if you've got that much of it inserted, what are you supposed to hold onto? "

yer hat?

also, since my is a sucker it has a lovely cushioning effect when bouncing up and down on it , much better than a space hopper.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

Ahhh now that's a plausible reason. Hang on though if you've got that much of it inserted, what are you supposed to hold onto?

Sit on it and go hands free"

they have bluetooth as well?

"

Sit on it and go hands freethey have bluetooth as well? "

bldy owch!

» Add a new message to this topic