FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Favourite toy you never owned..

Favourite toy you never owned..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not THAT kind of toy, if I meant that I'd have slapped this up in the swingers chat forum (a place for everything and everything has its place). But anyway what toy did you really really yearn for as a kid but never got your grubby mitts on? Reasons may be many such as it costing the Earth or your Dad being rubbish at recieving not so subtle hints, but what was it?

I'm all ears....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

a doll with long hair. I got one for christmas but when I untied the bun it was bald in the middle.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Why would you re-open old wounds like this???

My Captain America V's Spider-Man ricochet racers HORROR STORY has been well documented within this very forum.

"Why would you re-open old wounds like this???

My Captain America V's Spider-Man ricochet racers HORROR STORY has been well documented within this very forum. "

((((((( hugs )))))))))))

A cabbage patch doll, my mum said I was too old and bought my sister one instead

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

My Captain America V's Spider-Man ricochet racers HORROR STORY has been well documented within this very forum. "

I weep with you my Simian clone...

never really did dolls if my mum got me a barbie i would always cut all the dolls hair off. Much prefered my bros lego and chopper bike.

i soooo wanted a space hopper...but our dad was always skint since there was a few of us. it never affected me though....honest!! (i didnt realy mean to pop the one belonging to the posh kid!! ).

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Scalextric, my mum thought it was my dad encouraging me.

When I started work I saved up and bought one

one christmas my gran hinted that she'd got me the best present ever , i really wanted a stylophone and i was sure that was what she'd got me

.......christmas afternoon the green quilted dressing gown was not received very well by me, theres a photo of me aged 8ish displaying it with a fixed unhappy thank-you smile on my frowning face!

"never really did dolls if my mum got me a barbie i would always cut all the dolls hair off. Much prefered my bros lego and chopper bike."

well that makes me feel so much better

"A cabbage patch doll, my mum said I was too old and bought my sister one instead "

ouch, I feel for you. xx

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

I was going to say a clitoris.

But genuine things you could call a 'toy' nope nothing comes to mind. If I wanted a fave toy as a kid (or adult) now that I am old enough to have no money worries, I would have bought it by now.

in the night garden

It was the firing system, something had snapped inside and they wouldn't race.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mine personally was a Knight Rider remote control car, I lusted after one for years, but my parents clearly never caught on....

To make matters worse still years later I was discussing this at work with a mate (I'd be in my mid-twenties by then, but the wounds were still raw) and he admitted he had one bought for him as a kid. When I excitedly asked him what had became of his treasured possession he replied that he hadn't a clue, he got bored with it after a bit and it probably got hoyed in the bin, he couldn't really remember. I wanted to weep....

" Mine personally was a Knight Rider remote control car, I lusted after one for years, but my parents clearly never caught on....

To make matters worse still years later I was discussing this at work with a mate (I'd be in my mid-twenties by then, but the wounds were still raw) and he admitted he had one bought for him as a kid. When I excitedly asked him what had became of his treasured possession he replied that he hadn't a clue, he got bored with it after a bit and it probably got hoyed in the bin, he couldn't really remember. I wanted to weep...."

ahhhhh what desire can do to a person eh?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

A set of russian dolls. Jay bought me a set a couple of years ago and i cried

in the night garden

They were sold out, so I never ever got to play with it or replace it. I even stuck all the stickers on it before it was taken away.

"A set of russian dolls. Jay bought me a set a couple of years ago and i cried"

ooo I shared a set o these with my four sisters, they are fascinating and really expensive these days.

"They were sold out, so I never ever got to play with it or replace it. I even stuck all the stickers on it before it was taken away. "

tch

That rubber bouncer toy you sit on what's it called? Mom said no as I'd hurt myself

space hopper

"That rubber bouncer toy you sit on what's it called? Mom said no as I'd hurt myself

space hopper"

awww ne'er mind get one o them new adult ones out now. they got penisis n all - space fuckers

or is it peni?

grammer experts please!!!!

nothing,i was daddy's little princess,and got whatever i wanted

"nothing,i was daddy's little princess,and got whatever i wanted"

awwwwww you missed out bigtime, you will never know that sweet sorrow.

A Raleigh Chopper or Grifter

All my mates had Choppers or Grifters and I got a small wheeled shopping bike that'd sensibly last me til I was at least 13

I was not the coolest kid on our street after that, although it was good for giving seaters on the bag carrier on the back

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

I used to write to Jim'll fix it for you. The bastard never bothered.

Kerplunk!...never really wanted it,just a big fan of Onomatopoeia

I wanted a James Bond DB6 corgi car my cousin got 1, I got Captain Scarlett's interceptor, wishwe still had themm now they are worth a small fortune

By *andsomgeorgeMan  over a year ago

Rugby

Really, really wanted a Millenium Falcon (first time round) and also a Tamiya Frog remote control car. Never really had many wants, I wasn't bothered about things. Apart from those.

i always wanted a cindy doll,,,never got one,,so when i had a daughter,,she got it all,cindy doll, cars house etc,,,she hated it,,but i played with it for hrs.lol

I covetted my friends dolls house it had real wooden furniture and silk upholstered sofa. It lit up so beautifully with little chintzy lamps. My parents bought me a dolls house but it was all plastic furniture and the huge blue Ever Ready power pack battery that lit the singe light bulb was bigger than one of the rooms!

By *icksfocusMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

I always wanted the evel kneivel stunt bike, i know now that it never completed any of the stunts it was supposed to do ( just like the real thing then ) But did get a raleigh chopper one year

A Barbie, always wanted her as she was so glamorous. I had Sindy instead and she lacked the style that Barbie had. Also wanted a Ken or an Action man as I liked to play weddings and one of my Sindy's always had to play the man, she married my other Sindy and all my Pippa dolls

"A Barbie, always wanted her as she was so glamorous. I had Sindy instead and she lacked the style that Barbie had. Also wanted a Ken or an Action man as I liked to play weddings and one of my Sindy's always had to play the man, she married my other Sindy and all my Pippa dolls "

lovely memories, I still have my Tressy doll. I got Sindy's boyfriend Paul and he lived happily with all of the other dollies marrying each of them at different times. Do you think this was the start of our swinging interest?

"A Barbie, always wanted her as she was so glamorous. I had Sindy instead and she lacked the style that Barbie had. Also wanted a Ken or an Action man as I liked to play weddings and one of my Sindy's always had to play the man, she married my other Sindy and all my Pippa dolls

lovely memories, I still have my Tressy doll. I got Sindy's boyfriend Paul and he lived happily with all of the other dollies marrying each of them at different times. Do you think this was the start of our swinging interest?"

Probably but he was a bigamist that Paul doll lol

"A Barbie, always wanted her as she was so glamorous. I had Sindy instead and she lacked the style that Barbie had. Also wanted a Ken or an Action man as I liked to play weddings and one of my Sindy's always had to play the man, she married my other Sindy and all my Pippa dolls

lovely memories, I still have my Tressy doll. I got Sindy's boyfriend Paul and he lived happily with all of the other dollies marrying each of them at different times. Do you think this was the start of our swinging interest?Probably but he was a bigamist that Paul doll lol"

..... and I was impersonating a man of the cloth by conducting the services!!!

By *ornwall-maleMan  over a year ago

newquay

all i asked for, cried for, wrote to santa for, tugged parents trouser legs for was one of those huge boxes of lego!......christmas morning arrived!....jumped out of bed and raced to the tree with a permanant eager smile....... paper torn everywhere.......a fucking etch a sketch and a sock full of fruit!!!!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I always wanted the Waddingtons Fourmula One game. A school mate had it but I never got my one Then a few years ago I saw one for sale at the Beaulieu Autojumble and while I can`t remember how much it was, I know the stallholder wanted a small fourtune for it!

I wanted a chopper bike all of my own, my parents bought one between three of us, and my brother always bagged it first.

Pontefract

"I wanted a chopper bike all of my own, my parents bought one between three of us, and my brother always bagged it first. "
What colour was it? Mine was purple

I wish they would bring out a Barbie Swinger - it would be brilliant. They could give her genitals and she could have a little button on her bottom that you push and liquid comes out of her pussy. Of course she would come with various outfits; crotchless knickers, peep hole bra and stockings, or basque and stockings and also various accessories; lube, condoms and a pack of single guys.

And instead of the Barbie house, you could have a Barbie swinging club like Chameleons, with various rooms, couples room, orgy room with round bed, mirrored ceiling room and a dungeon with swing and handcuffs. Im in the wrong job, I should market this Barbie swinger idea

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I always wanted a Mr Frosty, but me mam said it would be too messy

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Always wanted a Jonney 7 gun when I was a kid..and a chopper bike...my parents said I couldnt have a bike because I couldnt ride one!

"I wanted a chopper bike all of my own, my parents bought one between three of us, and my brother always bagged it first. What colour was it? Mine was purple"

We had an orange one.

Pontefract

"I wanted a chopper bike all of my own, my parents bought one between three of us, and my brother always bagged it first. What colour was it? Mine was purple

We had an orange one. "

I always coveted my neighbours yellow one

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I always wanted the yellow teapot house.. but never got one

A remote control airplane!!

Would love one

ha love this post. A modest private yaught - I don't ask for much.

My parents were by no means well off but the four of us always got a good pile of pressies on Xmas morning. I can honestly say that I can't think of a single present I really wanted and never got. My mother often went without to put food in our mouths and now I'm much older I can appreciate just how special they made Xmas for us kids.

I always wanted a Mr Frosty.

in the night garden

Can't believe this thread! It wont stay dead!

I feel as raw as that Christmas day in 1977, thanks!

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

My Captain America V's Spider-Man ricochet racers HORROR STORY has been well documented within this very forum.

Can't believe this thread! It wont stay dead!

I feel as raw as that Christmas day in 1977, thanks! "

I cry with you dude....

i wanted a raleigh chopper but never got one and they were mega dear way back in the 70's .i bought myself one though a few months ago off ebay

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

i wanted a motorbike for my 16th birthday and i never did get one

My Cindey and barbies dolls . I would get all sorts to dress them up in ..... and my mum and nan would make things for them ..... see why i love dressing up now.. lol ANd i loved my farm yard i had cows pigs and horses loads of stuff.

Never got much as a kid to many mouths to feed in our house.If i didn't wake up with a hardon on xmas morning i had bugger all to play with.

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

"Never got much as a kid to many mouths to feed in our house.If i didn't wake up with a hardon on xmas morning i had bugger all to play with. "

Lol Lol Love that joke,

thanks for posting it!

Johnny 7 machine gun

By *acktilMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

[Removed by poster at 06/06/11 20:18:08]

By *acktilMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Opps for those that saw previous post it was a dyslexia mistake.

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

ohh i really wanted a Millenium Falcon too but cos i was a girl i wasnt allowed one.... pants. got stupid girly toys...

i used to nick my brothers chopper bike all the time.. much more fun then my girl bike with a stupid doll carry thing on the front..

is there a help line or counciling sesson available after this thread..??? x HSM

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

I always wanted a chopper bike...or any bike but never got one, a scalectrix and a Jonny 7 (the oldster guys will know what that is)

I wanted a Barbie doll, and one of those styling heads with the hair that grew.

Alas, ended up with Bunty, and cutting out the paper dolls at the back!

» Add a new message to this topic