FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Money, money, money...

Money, money, money...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig bad OP   Man  over a year ago

Up North :-)

If you dropped some coin (Brass, moola, wege,cash, wonga) How small an amount of loose change would you leave where it fell, and by the same token how much would you bother to stoop and pick up if you saw it lying in the street?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you dropped some coin (Brass, moola, wege,cash, wonga) How small an amount of loose change would you leave where it fell, and by the same token how much would you bother to stoop and pick up if you saw it lying in the street?

"

find a penny, pick it up, all dy long you'll have good luck

"If you dropped some coin (Brass, moola, wege,cash, wonga) How small an amount of loose change would you leave where it fell, and by the same token how much would you bother to stoop and pick up if you saw it lying in the street?

"

I wouldnt pick any up in the street because of all of those candid camera tv programmes... it might be attached to a string! I admit to hoovering loose change up in the past, despite having a change jar on the go - thats pure laziness on my part. Most I;ve hoovered up was 20p. A fifty might get stuck

"

find a penny, pick it up, all dy long you'll have good luck"

or as Emo Phillips says find a penny pick it up all day long you'll have a penny

I have to confess i have on a couple of occasions super-glued a £1 coin to the pavement and then watched

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

i see a coin its mine lol...

Money whats that lol

"I have to confess i have on a couple of occasions super-glued a £1 coin to the pavement and then watched "

Thats not funny me Northern mate...I almost pulled me back trying to lift that coin off the pavement...

"Money whats that lol"

Its the stuff ya keep in your coin purse!!

"I have to confess i have on a couple of occasions super-glued a £1 coin to the pavement and then watched

Thats not funny me Northern mate...I almost pulled me back trying to lift that coin off the pavement... "

You shouldn't have taken the paving slab home to get it off

"I have to confess i have on a couple of occasions super-glued a £1 coin to the pavement and then watched

Thats not funny me Northern mate...I almost pulled me back trying to lift that coin off the pavement...

You shouldn't have taken the paving slab home to get it off "

It makes a fine chopping board...Mind theres still a stain from the dog poo that was on it...

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

we have several vending machines at work some for snacks like chocolate or crisps, and some for canned or bottled drinks,

a lot of people do not collect the change, so if and if i use machine i usuallty collct what they have left with my change, my copper jar is filling up a lot faster than it used to

"Money whats that lol

Its the stuff ya keep in your coin purse!! "

You got spy cams lol

"Money whats that lol

Its the stuff ya keep in your coin purse!! You got spy cams lol "

Your in Yorkshire! We all have coin purses

find a penny pick it up.......they soon start to add up......put all the loose change i find in a big jar.....last year I collected £40.00....paid for my chicken food for a while

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I once found a £10 note on the floor when I was about 7.

My Mum took it off me and bought me a packet of Spangles. Fucking witch!

"find a penny pick it up.......they soon start to add up......put all the loose change i find in a big jar.....last year I collected £40.00....paid for my chicken food for a while "

People actualy drop coin in scotland to be picked up! Ooo i need a sit down!

"Money whats that lol

Its the stuff ya keep in your coin purse!! You got spy cams lol

Your in Yorkshire! We all have coin purses "

ssshhh now eveyone knows lol

"I once found a £10 note on the floor when I was about 7.

My Mum took it off me and bought me a packet of Spangles. Fucking witch! "

Did she keep the change?

"find a penny pick it up.......they soon start to add up......put all the loose change i find in a big jar.....last year I collected £40.00....paid for my chicken food for a while "
got to admit, I do the same, and the price of feed and mixed corn is not funny, layers have gon up to £10+ at some places

"Money whats that lol

Your in Yorkshire! We all have coin purses ssshhh now eveyone knows lol "

They all know we have coin purses and fuck like a steam trains main piston! They jut don't know the coin purse is empty

"Money whats that lol

Your in Yorkshire! We all have coin purses ssshhh now eveyone knows lol

They all know we have coin purses and fuck like a steam trains main piston! They jut don't know the coin purse is empty "

No arguement there lol

"find a penny pick it up.......they soon start to add up......put all the loose change i find in a big jar.....last year I collected £40.00....paid for my chicken food for a while got to admit, I do the same, and the price of feed and mixed corn is not funny, layers have gon up to £10+ at some places"

was paying £260 a tonne....less than a fiver for a 25kilo bag from the agricultural grain merchant....is nearly a tenner a bag up here :O

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"find a penny pick it up.......they soon start to add up......put all the loose change i find in a big jar.....last year I collected £40.00"

Yep...I do that.....best I did was one year I found £108.62 (found 2 £20 notes in a puddle one morning )

"find a penny pick it up.......they soon start to add up......put all the loose change i find in a big jar.....last year I collected £40.00....paid for my chicken food for a while got to admit, I do the same, and the price of feed and mixed corn is not funny, layers have gon up to £10+ at some places

was paying £260 a tonne....less than a fiver for a 25kilo bag from the agricultural grain merchant....is nearly a tenner a bag up here :O"

I have chucks and ducks - they love Yorkshire pudding with the sunday dinner scraps! I draw a cartoons strip for an agricultural feed mag but they don't pay me in chicken feed thank goodness.

It depends on where I was and the hardship I would have to suffer in picking it up. For example if I saw any coin lying around on the floor of my house I would pick it up as I don't like a mess. If I was in the street then I'd pick up anything from a fifty piece upwards. Oh ok, I'd be in two minds whether to pick up a twenty piece or not!

If I was at the bar in a packed club though with people jostling all around me then we'd have to be talking either a two pound coin or a fiver, depending on my state of inebriation...

That being said when the tills at work get dragged out and a member of my staff sweeps the whole area two or three times a year there's usually seven to ten pounds there which usually pays for a round of drinks for three of us......

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

When i was about 12 and you had the old fashioned phone boxes that took 2p and 10p we used to go round and wedge toilet roll or cotton wool in the coin return bit. We then used to go round couple of days later and collect all the coins. Made a fortune in those days

"find a penny pick it up.......they soon start to add up......put all the loose change i find in a big jar.....last year I collected £40.00....paid for my chicken food for a while got to admit, I do the same, and the price of feed and mixed corn is not funny, layers have gon up to £10+ at some places

was paying £260 a tonne....less than a fiver for a 25kilo bag from the agricultural grain merchant....is nearly a tenner a bag up here :O

I have chucks and ducks - they love Yorkshire pudding with the sunday dinner scraps! I draw a cartoons strip for an agricultural feed mag but they don't pay me in chicken feed thank goodness. "

Mine get porrige on a morning during the winter, yogart in the summer, in fact I think they eat better than I do sometimes

in the night garden

Did she keep the change? "

Yes! I got Spangles and she got £9.85!

Don't get me wrong the Spangles were delightful, but I really wanted a Planet of the Apes mask

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

every penny counts when you are a parent as the wee feckers are always ripping you off and fleecing you for something!!!

Did she keep the change?

Don't get me wrong the Spangles were delightful, but I really wanted a Planet of the Apes mask "

I would like to be the first to comment by saying nothing at all other than I opened the floodgates....

I'd pick up any denomination large or small.... without wishing to sound self-righteous...I can't see any reason why not,,, after-all its easy enough to pop it into a charity box if you've no need to keep it yourself...

If a stranger has lost it, they may well have worked very hard to eren it, so the least that can be done if found and unable to be returned to the owner is to set it to worthy use rather than diminish its value to nil.

No matter how small any donation given to a worthwhile charitable cause someone in need ultimately benefits.

Did she keep the change?

Don't get me wrong the Spangles were delightful, but I really wanted a Planet of the Apes mask "

he he funny the things that stick in your mind. Did you ever get one?

By *lirty and dirtyCouple  over a year ago

ashford

give it to a friend and youll both have good luck x

find a penny, pick it up, all dy long you'll have good luck"

I was just going to say that ,,, or save pennys as pounds look after themselfs x

in the night garden

Did she keep the change?

Don't get me wrong the Spangles were delightful, but I really wanted a Planet of the Apes mask

he he funny the things that stick in your mind. Did you ever get one? "

Yes I did in the end about 6 months later after a lot of 'please mums' so she wasn't all that bad I suppose.

If you're interested it was a Galen one and the jaw part was detached so when I moved my mouth it moved to. It used to scare babies when I wore it.

Did she keep the change?

he he funny the things that stick in your mind. Did you ever get one?

Yes I did in the end about 6 months later after a lot of 'please mums' so she wasn't all that bad I suppose.

If you're interested it was a Galen one and the jaw part was detached so when I moved my mouth it moved to. It used to scare babies when I wore it."

awww that's lovely. I mean that she got you the mask not that you scared babies with it, even if it was a little less.

» Add a new message to this topic