FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > think I'm going to cry

think I'm going to cry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ire_blade OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

This is my 5th or 6th night (I've lost count) I've not been able to sleep. It's really fucking me off now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I sympathise. Had a bout of hacking night coughs. This will be night number 4. Sleepless nights for the wrong reasons are no fun at all.

Hope you get some sleep!

Manchester

"I sympathise. Had a bout of hacking night coughs. This will be night number 4. Sleepless nights for the wrong reasons are no fun at all.

Hope you get some sleep!"

Likewise. Nope no fun at all

Not to rub it in but I've been sleeping like a dream lately and Im gunna drift off in a bit

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I have this every night

Herniated disc in my spine crushes my nerves and it's worst when I lie down

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Wanna game of I spy Bladey

"I sympathise. Had a bout of hacking night coughs. This will be night number 4. Sleepless nights for the wrong reasons are no fun at all.

Hope you get some sleep!"

Vix on feet.. Socks over.. When going to bed

"This is my 5th or 6th night (I've lost count) I've not been able to sleep. It's really fucking me off now "

Are you ill?

"I have this every night

Herniated disc in my spine crushes my nerves and it's worst when I lie down "

Suddenly my cough doesn't seem so bad. That sounds unbearable. Hope you manage to get some relief.

Torn deltoid, I'll sleep when these tablets kick in though.

Mrs Mac knows what they do to me

I cam totally empathise with you..

I had insomnia in my early 20's for about 6 months....it didn't end well but I know the triggers now if I cant sleep, i just read a book or try not to think about anything too worrying....basically just try to empty my mind of all thoughts

"Vix on feet.. Socks over.. When going to bed "

Ooh I shall try that now. If it works I shall sing your praises (just be thankful you can't hear me sing)

"Torn deltoid, I'll sleep when these tablets kick in though.

Mrs Mac knows what they do to me "

Pure entertainment Merry. Your itchy nipples make me crease with laughter.

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

"This is my 5th or 6th night (I've lost count) I've not been able to sleep. It's really fucking me off now "

Sorry to hear that. You must be feeling really rough. I'm having similar trouble from back trouble. I find working round my body mentally relaxing each muscle and bone and bone helps. And try breathing out your tensions and feeling your body grow heavier. Do this IN BED where you are SAFE.

Good luck and wish you better soon.

"I have this every night

i have the same thing,used to lie there in tears of tiredness some nights...have you ever been prescribed low dose amitryptiline?...if not it may be worth a try..pm me if you like,i sleep like a log now!

"Vix on feet.. Socks over.. When going to bed

Ooh I shall try that now. If it works I shall sing your praises (just be thankful you can't hear me sing)"

All singing is good singing

Don't cry Blade

Manchester

"This is my 5th or 6th night (I've lost count) I've not been able to sleep. It's really fucking me off now

Are you ill? "

No just a very hectic life. I've always been like this well not always this bad but never been able to shut my head down. I just have to much going on

Manchester

"Don't cry Blade "

Tomorrow late although a cuddle mite help......... God loves a tryer so they say

Manchester

"Don't cry Blade

Tomorrow late although a cuddle mite help......... God loves a tryer so they say "

Blaster auto twattery. To late not tomorrow

"This is my 5th or 6th night (I've lost count) I've not been able to sleep. It's really fucking me off now

Are you ill?

No just a very hectic life. I've always been like this well not always this bad but never been able to shut my head down. I just have to much going on "

I know that feeling..

Look into meditation and relaxation techniques.. Some good videos on YouTube... It's not all crossed legs and homming..

Also.. Try taking an hour before bed where you use no electronics.. No TV, phone etc.. To minimise brain stimulation..

And eat a banana and a bowl of oatmeal made with all milk before bed..

If you have things on your mind.. Write it down.. It's out there then.. It helps more than it sounds like it does

Manchester

Are you ill?

No just a very hectic life. I've always been like this well not always this bad but never been able to shut my head down. I just have to much going on

I know that feeling..

Look into meditation and relaxation techniques.. Some good videos on YouTube... It's not all crossed legs and homming..

Also.. Try taking an hour before bed where you use no electronics.. No TV, phone etc.. To minimise brain stimulation..

If you have things on your mind.. Write it down.. It's out there then.. It helps more than it sounds like it does "

Love that it's not all crossed legs and homming

Seriously though that's not something I'd thought about so thanks I'll take a look.

Think my main problem is my life style and constant hassle. A full time job and 2 business is taking its tole but I'm changing that this year.

Thanks again for advice

Are you ill?

I know that feeling..

If you have things on your mind.. Write it down.. It's out there then.. It helps more than it sounds like it does

Seriously though that's not something I'd thought about so thanks I'll take a look.

Think my main problem is my life style and constant hassle. A full time job and 2 business is taking its tole but I'm changing that this year.

Thanks again for advice "

Very welcome

I think that it will do you good..

The foods you eat leading up to bedtime will help also.. Look into foods that contain melatonin.. Bananas, cherries, almonds the oats etc

Dairy products are also good..

Manchester

Are you ill?

I know that feeling..

Thanks again for advice

Very welcome

The foods you eat leading up to bedtime will help also.. Look into foods that contain melatonin.. Bananas, cherries, almonds the oats etc

Dairy products are also good.. "

Again diet is something I'd never thought about. Didn't know it could make a difference and normally just grab what ever I can when I can and I've no clue what melatonin is. I like bananas cherry and almonds though so that's easy enough

By *tretchygirl and tintinWoman  over a year ago

Dartford

How about a booby hug? I find being able to hear someone else's heartbeat soothing xx

Are you ill?

I know that feeling..

Thanks again for advice

Very welcome

Again diet is something I'd never thought about. Didn't know it could make a difference and normally just grab what ever I can when I can and I've no clue what melatonin is. I like bananas cherry and almonds though so that's easy enough "

It's a hormone made by your Pineal gland that aids sleep

Are you ill?

I know that feeling..

Thanks again for advice

Very welcome

Again diet is something I'd never thought about. Didn't know it could make a difference and normally just grab what ever I can when I can and I've no clue what melatonin is. I like bananas cherry and almonds though so that's easy enough

"

If the insomnia becomes chronic then doctors can prescribe it in capsule form

Manchester

"How about a booby hug? I find being able to hear someone else's heartbeat soothing xx"

You recon that's going to make me sleep. There's blood in these veins and it's definitely red

Manchester

Are you ill?

I know that feeling..

Thanks again for advice

Very welcome

If the insomnia becomes chronic then doctors can prescribe it in capsule form "

You are a mine of information. Wish I could repay the favour how your car running

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

Surprise

Manchester

"Surprise"

Hello my insomnia buddy. How you tonight x

Woodthorpe

"Surprise

Hello my insomnia buddy. How you tonight x"

Im good thanks. Hubby has a lurg tho

Manchester

"Surprise

Im good thanks. Hubby has a lurg tho "

Bloody hell again. You to need to stop shagging in the rain it's bloody cold out there

Are you ill?

I know that feeling..

Thanks again for advice

Very welcome

You are a mine of information. Wish I could repay the favour how your car running "

Saying nothing... Tempting fate .. I don't give to receive

Woodthorpe

"Surprise

Bloody hell again. You to need to stop shagging in the rain it's bloody cold out there "

Its not funny we havent been out for ages and now look!

Manchester

Are you ill?

I know that feeling..

Thanks again for advice

Very welcome

You are a mine of information. Wish I could repay the favour how your car running

Saying nothing... Tempting fate .. I don't give to receive "

Probably very wise

Manchester

"Surprise

Bloody hell again. You to need to stop shagging in the rain it's bloody cold out there

Its not funny we havent been out for ages and now look!"

Oh shit

Woodthorpe

"Surprise

Oh shit "

I asked if we had a cancelable/refundable hotel room earlier and he'd already checked and it wasnt

Manchester

"Surprise

Oh shit

I asked if we had a cancelable/refundable hotel room earlier and he'd already checked and it wasnt"

Check your mail

Woodthorpe

"Surprise

Oh shit

I asked if we had a cancelable/refundable hotel room earlier and he'd already checked and it wasnt

Check your mail"

I have. He's not burning up but fed him more meds anyway. Cross you fingers. I dont wanna catch it

Manchester

"Surprise

Oh shit

Check your mail

I have. He's not burning up but fed him more meds anyway. Cross you fingers. I dont wanna catch it "

Got everything crossed for you

Woodthorpe

"Surprise

Oh shit

Check your mail

I have. He's not burning up but fed him more meds anyway. Cross you fingers. I dont wanna catch it

Got everything crossed for you "

Please uncross your eyes

Manchester

"Surprise

Oh shit

Check your mail

Please uncross your eyes "

That 1st involuntary look

Woodthorpe

"Surprise

Oh shit

Check your mail

Please uncross your eyes

That 1st involuntary look "

Ok i apologise

If i cant sleep, 2 paracetamols and a cup of tea, dunno why but it shuts my racing thoughts up and relaxes my buzzing body. but i'm bi polar and its summin i have to do frequently.

"I have this every night

Sounds familiar.

» Add a new message to this topic