FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Veris

Veris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lBandito69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

Just after some general advice & opinions on verifications please firstly I'm a pretty new addition to Fab so apologises if it's been asked & discussed before! Bearing in mind I'm a guy looking to meet up with women & also MF couples what's the general opinion on veris, I'm pretty new & only have a couple both similar 'great fuck' etc personally I'd prefer a 'great meet with a great guy' kinda thing as opposed to a 'great fuck, great cock etc' I don't wanna make them private because then what's the point in having them & I don't wanna ask people to put a certain thing because again what's the point in them then. Basically I'm interested to know if it makes any difference? Are mucky veris a good thing? Or a bad thing? Or does it make no difference! Hope that makes some kind of sense ha! Any opinions welcome thank u

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Paragraphs are cool

Blackpool

Ha! Paragraphs are over rated

Grantham

Meet people who are literate and able to write a polite veri

Eventually you can stop displaying the crude ones.

Unless this is a ruse to get us all to look at how great you are in bed

Grantham

"Ha! Paragraphs are over rated "

I'm older, I love them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My brain hurts.

I ask for them to not make it explicit if they feel the need to leave one. What goes on at a meet stays at a meet..

Detailed verifications put me off a profile in all honesty.... But everyone has a different view on them

Blackpool

I thought they may be off putting tbh.

I like precis

I am. Confused your veris are long and very complimentary. Are you saying you want them to love you for you and not just your body? Or are you just trying to get people to read your veris and see how great you are? If you want a relationship say so. Many single people do. Men and women. Being upfront is always best imho

Grantham

They put me off too.

The veri system is really to show that someone is real, not give graphic commentary on their sexual abilities.

You can choose to display the verification summary, but not the actual verification?

Why the fuck are they mostly written to a 3rd party?

I don't get it to be honest.

Blackpool

Ha no this post wasn't intended as way to boast how 'amazing' I am! Just was curious to know if in general graphic veris are off putting to people as opposed to a simple nice polite one

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Don't see the need for graphic veries, I prefer to know someone turned up on time and was clean and respectful, the rest is down to personal opinion, whether they are good 'between the sheets or not.

Grantham

"Ha no this post wasn't intended as way to boast how 'amazing' I am! Just was curious to know if in general graphic veris are off putting to people as opposed to a simple nice polite one "

The reality is that it probably depends on what sort of people you are trying to attract.

I don't ask for them and I don't give them unless i'm asked to...

however, when I do get them I prefer that they are well written, that they relate to me and to the person who wrote it and that it is truthful and not peppered with outlandish comments about how 'she sucked like a dyson' etc etc

Any reference to 'I want to keep to myself' or pet names for each other.. Also puts me off

Blackpool

How off putting do people find hidden veris? In theory someone could write this person was rude dirty or whatever & it would still show as a veri just not public?

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

No offence but they look like the same person wrote them

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Your veris aren't that crude compared to some I've seen OP. Ones with tmi in put me off though! If someone wrote me one that I thought was a bit graphic I wouldn't display it. Simple really

Blackpool

Appreciate the opinions folks thanks

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"How off putting do people find hidden veris? In theory someone could write this person was rude dirty or whatever & it would still show as a veri just not public? "

We have some hidden veries, only because they are friends we have met before, so don't see the need for more than one.

Your from Lancaster...that's a pretty strong start

Mostly people are meeting to hook up for sex, so having veris that mention what you do sexually can help.

I think yours are good and wouldn't put me off.

I've seen some that are like adverts for the person who wrote it, going on about themselves and what they did, can't stand those type of veris and do wonder why people leave them, seems so disrespectful to the person being verified.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

A couple of graphic ones that were left for me I didn't display. They have now left the site so I couldn't display them even if I wanted to. When I write one, I tend to put that the person is genuine, clean and fun to be around, assuming that's the case. As far as I'm concerned, what goes on in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom

» Add a new message to this topic