FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Old Photos

Old Photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My first 'original post' so please be gentle with me!

I have recently lost about 30lbs and wonder should I remove all of my old pics from fab? Or should I just put a note on my profile.

My shape has not really changed still a curvy lady, hourglass figure, just smaller!

Is it just as bad to turn up for a meet being 3 sizes smaller as it would be being 3 sizes bigger?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well providing youve explained to the potential meet that youve lost weight i wouldnt imagine it to be a problem.

some men prefer the slightly curvier lady and could be dissapointed. everyone prefers something different.

at the same time though, because youve not got any recent pictures of your slimmer self you might not be accurately advertising yourself to the right market..

I've just had a peak at your pics, and think the current ones are fine. You can't really tell your body shape from them except for the one where you're lying face down.

You're gorgeous, so don't let it concern you.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"My first 'original post' so please be gentle with me!

I have recently lost about 30lbs and wonder should I remove all of my old pics from fab? Or should I just put a note on my profile.

My shape has not really changed still a curvy lady, hourglass figure, just smaller!

Is it just as bad to turn up for a meet being 3 sizes smaller as it would be being 3 sizes bigger?"

Congratulations! Good effort! It's satisfying huh?!

I'm in the same boat... lost about three and a half stone, dropped three dress sizes but I've never bothered to change my pics. I'm too lazy mostly.

I have recent face/body pics in private if I need them but I like my pics the way they are. I'm still curvy... just smaller and I'm quite happy to tell people that!

Great profile sweets and no I wouldn't change your pictures at all they are gorgeous x

I have just had a peep at your pics, I have to say that there is nothing wrong with tmen in any way shape or form, they do not make you out to a be, anything other than a woman with curves in the right places.

"My first 'original post' so please be gentle with me!

Is it just as bad to turn up for a meet being 3 sizes smaller as it would be being 3 sizes bigger?"

we can only say 30lb less to play with mores the pity!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks everyone!

» Add a new message to this topic