FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tastefull or crude?

Tastefull or crude?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just been looking at a few profiles, reading verifications. May be I'm getting a bit touchy in my old age, but some of the verifications that people display make me cringe.

Seems most of the "more descriptive" veri's are left by single guys.

Don't know about you lot, but we wouldn't meet a guy who left those kinds of feedback, and if he left us one that I felt disrespected my wife and me, he'd soon know about it the next time we met. I know we don't have to show our feedback, but just knowing what someone felt they could say about us, would be just as bad.

I'm sure some will say it's none of my business what others display, and may be from your point of view that is the case.

I can't be the only one who feels like this, surely? And I don't mean Shirley

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think some guys get excited and like to be descriptive about what they did. It may be some voyeuristic display or something similar.

"I've just been looking at a few profiles, reading verifications. May be I'm getting a bit touchy in my old age, but some of the verifications that people display make me cringe.

Seems most of the "more descriptive" veri's are left by single guys.

Don't know about you lot, but we wouldn't meet a guy who left those kinds of feedback, and if he left us one that I felt disrespected my wife and me, he'd soon know about it the next time we met. I know we don't have to show our feedback, but just knowing what someone felt they could say about us, would be just as bad.

I'm sure some will say it's none of my business what others display, and may be from your point of view that is the case.

I can't be the only one who feels like this, surely? And I don't mean Shirley "

I hear what you're saying but people can choose whether or not to have these verifications on their profile. I'm sure if the person had a problem, they would make it known.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yeah... I'm not a big fan of graphic descriptions... although my friend gave me a hard time cause I didn't mention his cock in the one I left for him so I wrote him a whole verification just for his cock as a bit of a joke... it's up there with the other one!!

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I tend to leave fairly subtle verifications, nothing too graphic.

I have to admit to not being a fan of the really graphic ones either, but it doesn't put me off meting people.

Well we cant pick what people say about us ..... never really had one i never liked some make me smile .....people can pick if to show or not .. Thats how i see it .. i feel bad if i dont show my feed backs .. i dont all the ones i get from web cam , lol i get loads ..

I must admit i have a fair few veri's i dont show because i feel they go a little bit far

When i meet someone i dont want the whole site to know what we got upto, how good my bjs are, how many times i cum, if i took it up the arse that night lol theres just really no need to give people that info to let other know they genuine

And i never ever put anything about what we got upto sxually in any of my verifications

We like discreet and subtle peeps .....overly salascious loose tongues don`t float our boat ....

Would make me wonder how far I could trust em ...and wether they`d be respect ....thats just me tho ...

Same here.

You dont need to go into graphic details to get your point across.

Ok so you had a great time and wish to let everyone know.

But less is more

I have been given some really graphic feedback - it stays private

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

There is a careful balance to be struck I think, when it comes to verifications. Ultimately they're only really meant to be there, as people remind us regularly, to confirm that the person is who they claim to be (i.e. a single fem etc.) - but we all know that we use them as a kind of additional 'shop window' as well, a bit like eBay feedback. On that basis I would never put anything really graphic relating to what happened on a meet (that's our business!) but I do like to be complimentary about people I've had a good time with.

My personal favourite feedback (received) said: "What can I say about Dave? He can barely string a sentence together, has absolutely no sense of humour and I wasn't sure he'd ever had sex before as he had no idea what he was doing. That should just about do it"

And yes, I DO display it on my profile - anyone who can't see the humour probably wouldn't get on with me anyway

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I don't give graphic veris - I just hint at best, but usually it's more along the lines of 'had a very good time'. I have one graphic veri and if I could delete it I would. I don't show it (I don;t show any) but I would still really like to delete it.

No need for them whatsoever

I am of the same opinion as most on here, don't need to dispaly what I did or she did in any graphic detail.

You can say more with inuendo

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I was left one which mentioned that I had a wooden and a metal leg.

It was amazing the number of requests I got for meets if I would remove my legs during sex

"I was left one which mentioned that I had a wooden and a metal leg.

It was amazing the number of requests I got for meets if I would remove my legs during sex "

damn should have though of that myself

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

It was amazing the number of requests I got for meets if I would remove my legs during sex "

There are obviously a lot of single fellas on here who need some way to make sure the lady can't get away

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

It was amazing the number of requests I got for meets if I would remove my legs during sex

There are obviously a lot of single fellas on here who need some way to make sure the lady can't get away "

When I looked at some of their pics thats what I thought

» Add a new message to this topic