FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What info to keep secret....

What info to keep secret....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When i meet people on here i try not to give out too many details about myself. Is this the same for you?

For example, my name isn't frank so you cant add me on facebook and see all our mutual friends..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just keep my surname secret. ..can gather lots of information online from that

I don't use whstsapp, don't want to be giving my personal phone number out

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Mostly o keep my other details secret - they're just not required for sex to work. Where I study, my job etc is irrelevant. And family name is never needed.

No surnames or where I work ...

"When i meet people on here i try not to give out too many details about myself. Is this the same for you?

For example, my name isn't frank so you cant add me on facebook and see all our mutual friends.."

I don't have facebook so don't have to worry about that ,I give them my inside leg measurement and wear my heart on a string

Well a couple of tips for u... don't link ur mobile number to ur Facebook. U can search by number.

Don't use a face pic on here from facebook as u can Google reverse image search and find where else the pic is on the web

By *inkyKellyCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Coventry

Actual name - obvious in my case!

Phone number - keeping it to here/kik means I can take a clean break from the scene should I need to, and nobody wants 3am texts from someone you planned to meet a year ago and kept your number, etc

Job - not relevant to sex, though i've told people I know well what I do. My work hours are weird though so I obviously disclose them.

And when it comes to meeting, I'm usually one to keep my exact address secret until the day itself, just in case.

Actually, it'd probably be easier to tell you what I don't keep secret, ha! Not really much anyone needs to know when you're here for purely sexual one-offs.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

No skype ... no kik ....no whatsapp ...no facebook ...

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Some twat tried to wind me up on here last night saying he'd found me on Facebook cause I turned him down (several times as he was bloody persistent) for a meet.

He then amazingly said he'd found me and to be careful cause my husband may find out and that his kids knew my kids (not possible) and a load of other bs.

Reminded me WHY I only tell people what they actually NEED to know!!

"Actual name - obvious in my case!

Phone number - keeping it to here/kik means I can take a clean break from the scene should I need to, and nobody wants 3am texts from someone you planned to meet a year ago and kept your number, etc

Job - not relevant to sex, though i've told people I know well what I do. My work hours are weird though so I obviously disclose them.

And when it comes to meeting, I'm usually one to keep my exact address secret until the day itself, just in case.

Actually, it'd probably be easier to tell you what I don't keep secret, ha! Not really much anyone needs to know when you're here for purely sexual one-offs."

is your name kinky how did your mum get that past the vicar ?

A few know my real name but not my surname.

I don't do Whatsapp or owt like that so not giving my phone number out unless we're meeting and then it's my Fabphone.

Kik is my preferred means of 'off site' chat.

By *inkyKellyCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Coventry

"is your name kinky how did your mum get that past the vicar ? "

Ah no, my secret!

"...

Actually, it'd probably be easier to tell you what I don't keep secret, ha! Not really much anyone needs to know when you're here for purely sexual one-offs."

I tell them nothing. They know I'm female and that's all they need to know.

» Add a new message to this topic