FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pimp my tattoo

Pimp my tattoo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ee Viante OP   Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Before I begin, this isn't a serious thread. I am not asking for advice or suggestions I intend to follow. It's just for fun.

I have wanted a tattoo for ages. At the moment my body is a blank canvas. However, I change my mind too often to have ever settled on a design for more than a few months at a time and I can't decide on a location.

So, what would you like to see me have tattooed and where on my body?

Bear in mind that I have a flabby torso and belly so that's not an area of my body where a tattoo is likely to look good or that I want to draw attention to.

Let's hear your ideas, be they serious or daft.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Serious answer :- I'm the same, could never decide on what to have, so I too remain a blank canvas

Daft answer :- Get yer username tattooed on yer tits

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm crap at saving so been giving my tattooist 20 pound a week for the last 3 weeks, he charges 50 quid an hour so will take another couple of months to have just a half sleeve to cover up some shit squiggle I had on my arm when I was 17!

I'm terrible cos I copy things I've seen, I got the rose on my shoulder cos I liked Jessica Jane Clements on her shoulder, now I'm copying diana melison's roses half sleeve! I like them so I'm having them!

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

I got it!

Pick a day And book the appointment. On the day check out the hot pics section and then get a giant full colour tattoo of the top pic on your back. Problem solved

Or a tattoo of a life size sky remote on your thigh so you can verify that your meets "measure up!"

"Serious answer :- I'm the same, could never decide on what to have, so I too remain a blank canvas

Daft answer :- Get yer username tattooed on yer tits "

Dee Viante on my boobs. Um. I'll bear it in mind as a possibility.

"I'm crap at saving so been giving my tattooist 20 pound a week for the last 3 weeks, he charges 50 quid an hour so will take another couple of months to have just a half sleeve to cover up some shit squiggle I had on my arm when I was 17!

I'm terrible cos I copy things I've seen, I got the rose on my shoulder cos I liked Jessica Jane Clements on her shoulder, now I'm copying diana melison's roses half sleeve! I like them so I'm having them!"

I couldn't copy anyone. Anything I had would have to be unique to me.

"I got it!

Pick a day And book the appointment. On the day check out the hot pics section and then get a giant full colour tattoo of the top pic on your back. Problem solved

Or a tattoo of a life size sky remote on your thigh so you can verify that your meets "measure up!" "

Something all the way up the side of your leg, starting off small at the ankle and goes bigger as it follows your leg contours, covering less than half of the side of your thigh.

Then on the other side something that goes over your hip and outer thigh, stopping at the calf.

No idea what pic, i'd go for flower trees and birds myself on the calf. And a face with some partial dark background on the other.

My thigh is a possibility. I'm considering having a version of Jim Balent's Catwoman (from the comics) done.

Sounds nice. I do think dark/black tattoos look good on legs.

"Sounds nice. I do think dark/black tattoos look good on legs."

Jim Balent's Catwoman wears a purple catsuit with black thigh boots and long black gloves.

I have thought about getting little stars tattooed on my foot, starting at my big toe and going up and around my ankle, getting a bit bigger as they go up...

But I'm never getting a tattoo, so I'll say you should get it done instead

-Courtney

Daft answer-instructions for guys (or girls) above your pussy-lick it lots! And if you dont like anal above the arse- do not enter

"I have thought about getting little stars tattooed on my foot, starting at my big toe and going up and around my ankle, getting a bit bigger as they go up...

But I'm never getting a tattoo, so I'll say you should get it done instead

-Courtney "

I won't start at my ankle. I want to be able to cover it if I want to.

By *edallionMan  over a year ago

manchester

It's sometimes a hard choice for people who want it. I usually pity the very young ones with the raining sort of tattoos as they tend to hate it with time. I tend to fancy nicely laid out geometric tattoos but still not getting any. Good luck OP

"Sounds nice. I do think dark/black tattoos look good on legs.

Jim Balent's Catwoman wears a purple catsuit with black thigh boots and long black gloves."

Just googled it, never seen a purple catwoman before.

Best bit about pin up style tattoos is they pretty much look good anywhere, especially a long piece of body like half a limb or ribs.

A unicorn...

Serious answer.. Something that reflects your personality... And if you want to be able to cover easy then I'd say your back

Stan Laurel on one arse cheek, and Oliver Hardy on the other

A Dominatrix in pin up style on your thigh. She'd have a whip going down your leg. Thigh high boots. Dressed in latex.

Sarah

"Sounds nice. I do think dark/black tattoos look good on legs.

Jim Balent's Catwoman wears a purple catsuit with black thigh boots and long black gloves.

Just googled it, never seen a purple catwoman before.

Best bit about pin up style tattoos is they pretty much look good anywhere, especially a long piece of body like half a limb or ribs."

Jim Balent drew Catwoman in the comics for years. I've got a complete set of the series 2 comics, which is the purple catsuit version. I stopped collecting when series 2 ended and series 3 began. She wears a black catsuit and goggles now. That's not the "proper" Catwoman to me.

Michelle Pfeiffer's version was hot too, and Eartha Kitt's but Jim Balent's is my favourite.

"A Dominatrix in pin up style on your thigh. She'd have a whip going down your leg. Thigh high boots. Dressed in latex.

Sarah

"

That would suit me

"A Dominatrix in pin up style on your thigh. She'd have a whip going down your leg. Thigh high boots. Dressed in latex.

Sarah

That would suit me "

I like pin up style on thighs. Think they look great.

Sarah

Sarah

That would suit me

I like pin up style on thighs. Think they look great.

Sarah "

I've got photos of me (several stone lighter, fortunately) in a latex catsuit that it could be drawn from too.

» Add a new message to this topic