FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I feel it is my public duty to help the single men

I feel it is my public duty to help the single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

.... well to give them some advice...

PLEASE... if you send me a message and I read it and I have not replied instantly, DONT then send me another message asking what was wrong with the first one... or why I havent replied...

When sending a message to anyone, they may want to think about the reply, they may be checking out your profile, and verifications.. Discussing it with their partner... or Just to busy to reply right that minute.

All that happens when you do this to me is I send you a message back telling you that your first message actually had me looking to reply, but now, Its a thanks but no thanks..

Rant for Monday Morning over..

Katie. x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great advice

You are so public spirited.

"Great advice "

Nice avatar pic , very cute

Mmmmmmm wonder how many will take heed of this Katie x

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I often log on my phone and read my messages but wait until I can log on my PC during the day to send a proper reply, so sometimes several hours may pass between me reading and replying, even to friends.

I would imagine the same thing happens with some of the ladies as well.

Be patient and polite guys, or meet Mr Block.

[Removed by poster at 07/02/11 11:44:37]

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

".... well to give them some advice...

PLEASE... if you send me a message and I read it and I have not replied instantly, DONT then send me another message asking what was wrong with the first one... or why I havent replied...

When sending a message to anyone, they may want to think about the reply, they may be checking out your profile, and verifications.. Discussing it with their partner... or Just to busy to reply right that minute.

All that happens when you do this to me is I send you a message back telling you that your first message actually had me looking to reply, but now, Its a thanks but no thanks..

Katie. x"

I could say the same for some cpls and single fems on the site but if your slow with your reply they have gone elsewhere to look for a meet

Katie I put the mails I intend replying to in my saved folder so they don't get accidentally lost with those I am not interested in. I then delete the mail from inbox and it shows as deleted to them. One guy whinged to me yesterday for not instantly replying to his latest mail - yet I had replied to each and every one of his previous contacts. He sometimes doesn't sign on for a week or so to reply to mine - where would we all be if we sat waiting for one reply in these circumstances? Needless to say I won't be writing back to him. He smacks of control freak.

yeah i agree on the 'control freak' bit.. or perhaps they are too keen and it shows slight signs of desperation.

turns me right off.

Can I just apologise on behalf of all the sensible single guys for the few impatient, pushy ones that spoil it for the rest. Thanks also for the nice ladies that are courteous enough to reply without being rude x

I was once in the forums and hadn't even realised I had mail. When I checked, I had 3 messages from the same guy as to why I had not replied yet. If he had checked his sent messages he would have realised I'd not read the first two yet so how could I have replied. Needless to say, I didn't even bother with a response other than to hit the block button.

I always reply.. if only to say thanks but no thanks...

okay thats not true if I get " Can I fuck your slut?" I tend to just block.. but sometimes that just makes me want to send a few amusing replies first.

However, I just dont ever reply without reading.. unless its a guy that automatically falls into a group I would refuse.

I check photo, and sexuality.. then if both of those are okay I read further.. but I have had a few this last week where I have read the message.. gone to read the profile, talk to Master about it... and get back to reply to find a message because I have not replied.

Katie.x

"I always reply.. if only to say thanks but no thanks...

okay thats not true if I get " Can I fuck your slut?" I tend to just block.. but sometimes that just makes me want to send a few amusing replies first.

However, I just dont ever reply without reading.. unless its a guy that automatically falls into a group I would refuse.

I check photo, and sexuality.. then if both of those are okay I read further.. but I have had a few this last week where I have read the message.. gone to read the profile, talk to Master about it... and get back to reply to find a message because I have not replied.

Katie.x"

Makes perfect sense to me Katie... If only more people could see it that way

It is good manners to reply... it is something my Master prizes highly, in fact there are times I may not see a message because Master has read it and I dont then check.. and I get told that its bad manners to not have thanked someone for their message..

I hate it as I always like to be polite.

Katie.x

Katie. x"

oh i thought you was going to offer them all a shag lol

It is also a fact, believe it or not, that people do have a life away from this site.....Hard to imagine I know but it does happen!!

Beeston

"It is also a fact, believe it or not, that people do have a life away from this site.....Hard to imagine I know but it does happen!!

"

I don't.

oh bless....

"It is also a fact, believe it or not, that people do have a life away from this site.....Hard to imagine I know but it does happen!!

I don't. "

Nope, your at my beck and call.. now come do my dishes..

(with an apron and no underwear lol )

Katie. x

"I often log on my phone and read my messages but wait until I can log on my PC during the day to send a proper reply, so sometimes several hours may pass between me reading and replying, even to friends.

I would imagine the same thing happens with some of the ladies as well.

Be patient and polite guys, or meet Mr Block. "

Bingo! This + Katies post is exactly how it is with us.

Beeston

I don't.

Nope, your at my beck and call.. now come do my dishes..

(with an apron and no underwear lol )

Katie. x"

It will have to be no underwear, I've got through 3 pairs since new year already!!

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"

What a life with out swinging whats that is there another world out there

i get 100s put on your profile what i have , at the end sorry i cant wright back to all x

Sorry Katie felt the need to block me? I guess i still have a lot to learn - LOL

lol If I have blocked you I tend to block any single males that dont meet my criteria after saying no thanks and waiting for a reply..

the only reason being, it saves them contacting me again a few weeks later, then again.. and it does happen.. :D

I had one guy try me on 3 different weeks.. hence I now block after saying thanks but no thanks.

Katie. x

No explanation necessary Katie. I just don't like to think I have offended anyone that's all x

"No explanation necessary Katie. I just don't like to think I have offended anyone that's all x"

Lol.. nope.. I keep a note of everyone I have ever refused and why... as sometimes its just that at that point I am not looking for what they are offering..

But no offence was caused.. as if it was you would be written in Red in my little book... :D

Katie. x

"No explanation necessary Katie. I just don't like to think I have offended anyone that's all x

Lol.. nope.. I keep a note of everyone I have ever refused and why... as sometimes its just that at that point I am not looking for what they are offering..

But no offence was caused.. as if it was you would be written in Red in my little book... :D

Katie. x"

PMSL

Beeston

"No explanation necessary Katie. I just don't like to think I have offended anyone that's all x

Katie. x

PMSL"

My names in there in crayon...

"

My names in there in crayon... "

yes in pink

actually yours got highlighted because of your fantastic original idea that got us to contact you.. something that really must be done soon

Katie.x

if you got no mail you would worrie ... i have only ever blocked two woman and that was one for a nasty email outher for telling me to keep my hands off her fuck=buddy. I know its up to you Katie but some men here do get a bit of a bad time when thay have done nothing wrong .. must make them feel bad x

It just makes it easier if I block when they are not what I am looking for.. I am never going to need to contact them again.. So blocking is easiest..

If they take offence then they are perhaps not cut out for swinging..

Katie.x

Katie. x"

Think maybe we had the same guy message us! 3 messages in an hour and a half. Hadn't even read his first one. Needless to say he hadn't even read our profile properly!

and I will say this to all you single men with no faces its takes time to say NO to you all so its easier to block delete you

By *ornwall-maleMan  over a year ago

newquay

do you want to borrow my crayons jan and just write it on your page for the kiddies to read lol. everyone is different really. if i dont get a reply then i respect that and leave them alone. what difference would it make if i found out why lol. i may look at a profile a few times and have messaged the same profile twice by mistake while i get use to names and it was a profile without pic so was harder to remember if i had before x

And you think single guys are going to take notice Only those that use the forums will see this and take note, those that dont, will continue to send messages willy nilly, sometimes to the same person over a 3 months period with exactly the same copied and pasted introductory message, and i told him each time, i prefer my own age group so on the third time i just blocked him. Have yet to have anyone send me a message demanding to know why i havent replied to their first one, though i did change my profile following one as i wont be blackmailed into replying

newquay

i do lol. reply god dam it or i will tell everyone your fav tv progrmme lol x

"i do lol. reply god dam it or i will tell everyone your fav tv progrmme lol x"

please do as i am not afraid lol x

newquay

shit! that didnt work did it! im crap at these blackmailing games lol. im sticking to being a silly arse lol x

"shit! that didnt work did it! im crap at these blackmailing games lol. im sticking to being a silly arse lol x"

Actually my favourite programme is Top Gear, I also like Gok Wan and embarrassing illnesses, thats it, i despise soaps intensely.

And for your information, this line on my profile:-

And i won't reply because you say "even a polite no thanks", that puts me right off replying.

Refers to a guy that sent me a message with if its no thanks, a reply would be nice, or words of that ilk lol

And please stay a silly arse, so much more fun

newquay

men just hate being ignored or missing out cos they find someone hot or someone has great tits or something. so blody childish. oh i cant get out of being a silly arse lol its my job and im brill at it ha ha x

"i do lol. reply god dam it or i will tell everyone your fav tv progrmme lol x"

Your dare Rainbow and blue peter was my secret

"men just hate being ignored or missing out cos they find someone hot or someone has great tits or something. so blody childish. oh i cant get out of being a silly arse lol its my job and im brill at it ha ha x "

i think its more that some guys get fed up with sending messages for it to be ignored, so they ask for a reply "as its only polite to do so" when in reality, its just blackmail, same as the young lad that wanted to see if i would get out of my box and meet him by trying to make me feel bad, it wont and i will not be blackmailed

Now bend over my knee Mr Silly Arse

"i do lol. reply god dam it or i will tell everyone your fav tv progrmme lol x

Your dare Rainbow and blue peter was my secret"

didnt work with me either, think he is rubbish at blackmail

newquay

Your dare Rainbow and blue peter was my secret"

come on dont forget bagpuss too jan lol

Love to see that I want him afters

Your dare Rainbow and blue peter was my secret

come on dont forget bagpuss too jan lol"

Too old for me LOL I'm only a baby

newquay

"men just hate being ignored or missing out cos they find someone hot or someone has great tits or something. so blody childish. oh i cant get out of being a silly arse lol its my job and im brill at it ha ha x

i think its more that some guys get fed up with sending messages for it to be ignored, so they ask for a reply "as its only polite to do so" when in reality, its just blackmail, same as the young lad that wanted to see if i would get out of my box and meet him by trying to make me feel bad, it wont and i will not be blackmailed

Now bend over my knee Mr Silly Arse "

i am crap at blackmail, but if my punishment is to bend over your knee.......who am i to argue lol (bending over, a bit to eagerly lol) x

"Love to see that I want him afters "

sonds a good plan

newquay

"Love to see that I want him afters "

lol you know you have the bagpuss remastered dvd lol. hey you two taking turns with my ass now lol. no scratching then jan lol

No I'll have your mouth instead

[Removed by poster at 07/02/11 20:54:38]

Run Cornwall run

Katie. x"

you think for one minute they read the forums!

newquay

shit i cant! whos got hold of my leg lol

newquay

Katie. x

you think for one minute they read the forums!

"

i read all profiles and try and respect people. and i prefer to fill forums lol. but most men are to thick to do either lol x

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

oooh, room for a wee one???

newquay

"oooh, room for a wee one??? "

room for a wee what lol. but im sure there is lol x

» Add a new message to this topic