FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Whos had the worst meet?

Whos had the worst meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r miss OP   Couple  over a year ago

south wales

Who has the craziest meet you have had? Describe the stories below, see who has the craziest/strangest ones

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't be me but it might be someone I've met..

Not off this site

I once agreed to a late night meet at a guys house.

I should have known as soon as he said 'be quiet when you get here, the neighbours don't know'

(I think he expected me turning up to a trumpet fanfare waving rainbow flags)

I got lost finding his house and got stuck in ice and snow on a cul de sac, so it took me a bit longer to get there.

But get there I did only to find the house in total darkness.

I got out of the car and walked down the path. As I did, the front door opened - the house still in total darkness and then heard a voice say 'just come in'

I walked in and the door shut behind me. 'Just go upstairs' the voice said (I could just make these out by a dim orange light at the top).

So up I went, bearing in mind I still haven't seen him at this point - him walking up the stairs behind me.

I got to the top of the stairs and on the right was a bedroom. The door was open and a bedside lamp was on, so that's where I headed.

'Not that one, this one' the voice said (quite arsily), opening a door on the left.

I walked in the room that was lit only by the bars of a 1950's style electric fire and the glare of a laptop screen.

The only other things in the room were a lilo on the floor and a fish tank the whole length of one wall. The fish tank was full of water, but no fish or plants. Nothing.

Anyway, when I turned round to see him, he was actually very good looking and had a nice build so I I managed to stem my fears and get undressed.

Only after we were naked and aroused (looking back heaven knows how I managed to get hard) did he say 'oh I've invited somebody else over'

I enquired as to who and he said 'oh just some other bloke'. I asked to see a pic. He said he didn't have one. I said 'OK I'm out'

He then backtracked and said he doubted the other guy would turn up, so we got down to it.

Another few minutes passed 'Can I film you ?'

I declined. He tried to persuade me. I declined and started getting dressed.

Anyway, am not quite sure how it happened but we ended up back at it and he shot his load all over my chest.

I asked if he had something I could clean up with. He gave me one, yes one, sheet of toilet paper.

I stood up 'don't get any on the floor' he chirped out.

By this point I lost it a bit and said 'it's your fuckin spunk deal with it.'

I got dressed and made my way down the stairs, still in total darkness and headed for the door, him breathing down my neck all the way.

He opened the door and let me out saying 'see you again.'

Not as long as my arse points down I thought.

I have never been out of a garden quicker.

To this day, I am just thankful that I didn't end up in that fkin fish tank, cos it did cross my mind at one point that's where I was headed

So yeah. The meet I will never forget. For all the wrong reasons.

I can't top that!

Sounds Horrific, BUSSY!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I can't top that! "

Nope... me neither!

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Am I the only one who would've turned round and gone home at the 'found the house in darkness' point?

"Am I the only one who would've turned round and gone home at the 'found the house in darkness' point?"

Hell no

I would do exactly just that now

Hindsight is a wonderful thing

I am the first to admit I was a dickhead for going through with things

south wales

"Not off this site

I should have known as soon as he said 'be quiet when you get here, the neighbours don't know'

I got lost finding his house and got stuck in ice and snow on a cul de sac, so it took me a bit longer to get there.

I got out of the car and walked down the path. As I did, the front door opened - the house still in total darkness and then heard a voice say 'just come in'

I walked in and the door shut behind me. 'Just go upstairs' the voice said (I could just make these out by a dim orange light at the top).

So up I went, bearing in mind I still haven't seen him at this point - him walking up the stairs behind me.

I got to the top of the stairs and on the right was a bedroom. The door was open and a bedside lamp was on, so that's where I headed.

'Not that one, this one' the voice said (quite arsily), opening a door on the left.

I walked in the room that was lit only by the bars of a 1950's style electric fire and the glare of a laptop screen.

The only other things in the room were a lilo on the floor and a fish tank the whole length of one wall. The fish tank was full of water, but no fish or plants. Nothing.

Anyway, when I turned round to see him, he was actually very good looking and had a nice build so I I managed to stem my fears and get undressed.

Only after we were naked and aroused (looking back heaven knows how I managed to get hard) did he say 'oh I've invited somebody else over'

I enquired as to who and he said 'oh just some other bloke'. I asked to see a pic. He said he didn't have one. I said 'OK I'm out'

He then backtracked and said he doubted the other guy would turn up, so we got down to it.

Anyway, am not quite sure how it happened but we ended up back at it and he shot his load all over my chest.

I asked if he had something I could clean up with. He gave me one, yes one, sheet of toilet paper.

I got dressed and made my way down the stairs, still in total darkness and headed for the door, him breathing down my neck all the way.

To this day, I am just thankful that I didn't end up in that fkin fish tank, cos it did cross my mind at one point that's where I was headed

So yeah. The meet I will never forget. For all the wrong reasons."

Bloody hell!!!!! Sounds like a horror movie plot

Mr

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 22/02/16 19:03:51]

south wales

"Am I the only one who would've turned round and gone home at the 'found the house in darkness' point?"

Nope me too but i guess curiousty and the effort to make it that far made him persist

Mr

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

oops, wrongly posted

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Not off this site

Can't stop laughing...... fuckin' idjit ......

"oops, wrongly posted "

Was it you that he met?

By *heekypeachCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Read this to the Mr laughing all the way threw glad you didn't end up in the fish tank tho xx (mrs )

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"oops, wrongly posted

Was it you that he met?

"

yes and the fucker said he liked the 'atmosphere' lighting......

south wales

"oops, wrongly posted

Was it you that he met?

"

??

"oops, wrongly posted

Was it you that he met?

"

Hope you gave him a crap veri.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"oops, wrongly posted

Was it you that he met?

Hope you gave him a crap very. "

I waited for a call, he never called, I waited.....

I am ruined for all others now

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mine, wasn't quite a meet, didn't get to a meet.

A message notification flashed across my phone, on opening it, it read:

" wow wow wow.. you must be over 10 inches, please I need you tonight. You must come to Cardiff to see me, I will send you my mobile number by 18:00"

She attached a very very vague photo, could hardly tell what features she had. The person on the photo was over 10 meters from the camera lens.

I didn't know what to make of the message, I replied: "Thanks i will take that as a compliment, but I'm really not 10 inches".

Somehow, I found myself checking my phone for the arrival of her mobile number. After about 19:00 and I haven't gotten the message from her I simply forgot about it and went about my buisness for the night.

On checking my phone, sometime around 20:00, I notice her message with her number and an apology for not messaging on time.

Anyway I text her mobile, she called. She asked me to come over, offered that I could spend the night etc. I then asked to see a photo, as she hasn't any on her profile.

Sternly, she rebuked me saying:

"No, I don't share photo, I am who I am, you get what you see" .

I am a size 16 and I am proud of myself."

I could heard the husband shouting in the background

TIME WASTERS, they are all TIME WASTERS. I told you Fabswingers is full of them.

I had barely made a sentence through all these, luckily she brought me out of my misery with a loud BYE!.Ended the call.

I stared at my phone for about 5 mins afterwards pondering what the Fk just happened?

I met a guy had fun in his car on the way back he disclosed he was actually only 19 not 27 i wasnt amused had another disagreement about where a place was near so i asked him to stop at a shop til got out to get water i went in the shop and he drove off.. was glad to see the back of him lol

"Not off this site

That was gripping...as I was reading I was thinking...where's the fucking axe and the scream mask.

By *arkman69Man  over a year ago

Erdington

"Not off this site

I was gonna say about when I first joined here and had a 'blind' meet, after the woman promised me that she was an 'athletic' brunette. Yeah, athletically large and NOT a brunette!!! I made excuses and scarpered!

Still not as scary as your meet though

When I was single I met a chap at canary wharf for a date, I was I full heels, stockings, no pants and breasts bursting out my top, and I was as horney as a horn monkey that day.

So he turns up (6 inches shorter than his profile) turns out he works in IT and not investment banking (like I do) and looked in horror at the prices in the wine bar (I paid)

So I was still horney and whispered in his ear I had no pants on, and started rubbing his inside leg with my stocking foot in the bar, I could feel he was as hard as a rock, I was tipsy

So he said he lived near Waterloo, we proceed to his house in the tube, he was rubbing my pussy on a packed train, you could hardly move - I was on the point of coming on the bloody tube

He is next to the door, I am behind him, tube stops at Canada Water and just as the doors are closing he jumps out !!! and leaves me on the train !!!!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Not so much a weird meet, but I do have to spend all day with myself - does this count?

"

That was gripping...as I was reading I was thinking...where's the fucking axe and the scream mask."

Now, not so much scream mask but I was out for a 'late night walk' on a beach in Majorca once.

There was no one about ... or so I thought when no more than 10 feet in front of me a man appeared dressed head to toe in black combats and wearing a fkin balaclava.

Now I don't mind admitting that that DID unnerve me.

I tried not to appear scared so opted for 'ridiculous' instead and left the beach in the manner of one of those speed walkers you see from time to time that do that walk that's sort of a cross between a mince and a run

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I stayed over at a meet overnight and woke up - luckily - the house was on fire. I was young, inexperienced and found it really unsettling.

I accommodate for meets now or clubs.

south wales

"I stayed over at a meet overnight and woke up - luckily - the house was on fire. I was young, inexperienced and found it really unsettling.

I accommodate for meets now or clubs. "

How the hell did the fire start??

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"Am I the only one who would've turned round and gone home at the 'found the house in darkness' point?

"

When I'm watching a scary movie and they're in a house in the pitch black scared shitless I always wonder why they don't just turn the lights on

» Add a new message to this topic