FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Supermarkets

Supermarkets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm sorry I missed the other post about Supermarket clientele, but it reminded me of my favourite shopping experience.

I have no idea what the cashier did but I managed to get a whole weeks shopping for about £8.40, every item came up as a few pence (none of it was reduced before you judge me ) I took my shopping knowing it was wrong and it made me feel good, in fact I'm smiling about it now. I'm not sorry

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You rebel go you !!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm sorry I missed the other post about Supermarket clientele, but it reminded me of my favourite shopping experience.

I have no idea what the cashier did but I managed to get a whole weeks shopping for about £8.40, every item came up as a few pence (none of it was reduced before you judge me ) I took my shopping knowing it was wrong and it made me feel good, in fact I'm smiling about it now. I'm not sorry "

Cashier obviously not on the ball...well done you

By *andixxxMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

That reminds me when we were abroad and Mr VandIxxx wanted to buy a leather jacket, which was £49 in their currency. It was a fairly small shop in a big shopping mall and the cashier didn't seem to know her arse from her elbow. She put the price in the card machine, I put in the pin,noticing that she cocked it up,to my advantage (unfortunately her disadvantage). I thanked her with a smile,took the bag with said purchased leather jacket, grabbed Mr VandIxxx's hand and walked briskly out of the shop. It wasn't until we were on the other side of the shopping mall that I told him we actually paid 49p for a jacket that was meant to cost £49. Bargain!! And no before I get slated, I don't regret not saying anything one tiny bit! She should have paid attention!!

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Why am I never that lucky

Hahaha

» Add a new message to this topic