FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jose mourinho is the next manager of man utd

Jose mourinho is the next manager of man utd

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the players are losing faith in van, excitement is on the increase in the camp as they have had news that jose will take over in the summer. Do you think it is a good move? I recon its the best scenario for the club and to progress

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, I think he is another square peg tbh.

The manager is only part of the united problem I fear.

Utd are going to need a new manager after Shrewsbury knock them out of fa cup on Monday .Why not him?

"Utd are going to need a new manager after Shrewsbury knock them out of fa cup on Monday .Why not him? "

not really interested in footy tbh , ad rather knock one out for 90 minutes n what ever extra time

"Utd are going to need a new manager after Shrewsbury knock them out of fa cup on Monday .Why not him? "

"As the players are losing faith in van, excitement is on the increase in the camp as they have had news that jose will take over in the summer. Do you think it is a good move? I recon its the best scenario for the club and to progress "

I don't really like his style of football to be honest. Good teams should fucking well attack and score goals. Give me Leicester or Man City any day of the week.

"Utd are going to need a new manager after Shrewsbury knock them out of fa cup on Monday .Why not him?

not really interested in footy tbh , ad rather knock one out for 90 minutes n what ever extra time "

Your choice .Enjoy .Xx

"Utd are going to need a new manager after Shrewsbury knock them out of fa cup on Monday .Why not him?

not really interested in footy tbh , ad rather knock one out for 90 minutes n what ever extra time

Your choice .Enjoy .Xx"

rugby for me

Your choice .Enjoy .Xx

rugby for me "

I like rugby too but this is a football thread???

Your choice .Enjoy .Xx

rugby for me

I like rugby too but this is a football thread??? "

n what ? every thread on here ends up of the track

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

not really interested in footy tbh , ad rather knock one out for 90 minutes n what ever extra time "

. And so you wandered into the thread why? Mrs cmy,

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

"As the players are losing faith in van, excitement is on the increase in the camp as they have had news that jose will take over in the summer. Do you think it is a good move? I recon its the best scenario for the club and to progress "
. Tbh shag I suppose it makes no difference who the manager is I will still be whooping your ass at score predictions and thus stealing all your money and haribos

[Removed by poster at 21/02/16 01:21:11]

"As the players are losing faith in van, excitement is on the increase in the camp as they have had news that jose will take over in the summer. Do you think it is a good move? I recon its the best scenario for the club and to progress . Tbh shag I suppose it makes no difference who the manager is I will still be whooping your ass at score predictions and thus stealing all your money and haribos "
That is right, as I don't think van is as good as they say he is.

Yeah big game tomorrow for us maibe my prediction will be right against chelsea, or you will get even more haribos

There finished

» Add a new message to this topic