FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Not meeting single man...however

Not meeting single man...however

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you read a couple profile and they clearly stated that they "Don't meet single men" however have 20 verifications of single men plus allow men to still message them...

Would you be confused ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not realy, people go through phases, perhaps they met single men last week.

Yes true

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

Perhaps they prefer to seek out who they find suitable rather than being approached.

"If you read a couple profile and they clearly stated that they "Don't meet single men" however have 20 verifications of single men plus allow men to still message them...

Would you be confused ? "

That pretty much describes us, although we only have a few veris from single guys. We prefer it that way, as when we would like a single guy to join us, we like to do the searching ourselves. Otherwise we get flooded with unwanted messages. x

By *i-cambsMan  over a year ago

March

Yes very confusing. Even worse when you send a polite message and it just gets deleted .

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

No, it just means that they like to do their own searching for the "right" single man. The 'no single men' on profiles just mean that they have prevented single men from making the first move.

By *edallionMan  over a year ago

manchester

I just tend to _iew their pictures and verifications if their pictures are appealing. No single guy doesn't necessarily mean they don't want singles at all but can't be dealing with the let downs, constant messages and maybe harsh words from some desperate guys. Could have been they met those guys at clubs as well or they found them when they needed one.

By *i-cambsMan  over a year ago

March

"No, it just means that they like to do their own searching for the "right" single man. The 'no single men' on profiles just mean that they have prevented single men from making the first move."

But i had one couple wink at me and when i tried to reply i was blocked !!! Explain that

"Yes very confusing. Even worse when you send a polite message and it just gets deleted ."

Why is that confusing, it's screamingly obvious to me

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I'm often confused, I think that's technology based problems though...

Their profile their choices, I worry about what I can control.

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

Like bi ladies, that only have veris from single men

There were a few months where we weren't meeting single guys. We had lots of veris from single men because we had met them previously and we had our filters off because I like to talk in the forums.

But we didn't want single guys to message for meets. They still did, though.

-Courtney

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

You're not supposed to read profiles OP.

We meet single men which is obvious from profile but we get asked do we meet single men.they get deleted.

we do block them from messaging sometimes as we want to be the hunters not the prey.

they same messages from people who clearly cannot be arsed to read a few lines gets boring over time.

"If you read a couple profile and they clearly stated that they "Don't meet single men" however have 20 verifications of single men plus allow men to still message them...

No. Perhaps they met them at clubs. Or they changed their profile last week. Or they have some friends who are regular meets.

Just started replying to this and we got a half arsed message from a single man asking if we want a threesome it's this kind of thing couples and women can be swamped with its far easier to find men yourself than deal with constant messages.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We don't meet single guys but allow them to message us. Have had some great conversations, we make clear at the start we will not meet.

One thing that bugs me about the site is that on my profile I've selected single men as the people I want to meet. Only single men. But because I prefer to do my messaging myself, I have the filters up so no one can message me (not just single men), my profile now states "not looking for single guys", despite that being the preference I've stated.

I AM looking for them, they just can't message me. It doesn't do this if you have filters up so women can't message, or couples, so I don't know why it does with men.

No I wouldn't be confused.

I'd just move along, focus my attentions on profiles that weren't confusing and contradictory.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No. I'd just get on with looking for people that do.

I would assume they meant what they had written and look elsewhere.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

No

By *aichhhMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Yes & am ... regularly

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"No, it just means that they like to do their own searching for the "right" single man. The 'no single men' on profiles just mean that they have prevented single men from making the first move.

But i had one couple wink at me and when i tried to reply i was blocked !!! Explain that"

What did you say to them ?

No.

No, I'm confused when given two shovels and asked to take my pic.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

as a single man in this game, life is so much better because I don't want to over think things.

it's a shag.

minimising any forms of angst makes it an overall more pleasant experience

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Nope. May be they have changed their profile, met them in a club or social etc... Up to them!!!

My profile says I don't meet couples but I have verifications from couples that I have met face to face in clubs or social and we got on... Sooo I have lol

I hope no one is spending too much time wondering why I have couples verifications when my profile says am not looking for couples lol

Sorry Bearded couldn't resist being cheeky to you lol

"I would assume they meant what they had written and look elsewhere."

Exactly this! I don't see how it gets confusing...i sometimes get messages saying that they see I'm not meeting but can we just meet for coffee. .. . I've kept my profile as short as i can to keep it simple but clearly it's still confusing for those with tiny brains .

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

When reading a profile once I get to "No single guys" I stop reading and move on to the next profile.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm confused all the time about everything so, yes.

By *rneilMan  over a year ago

rochester and pembrokshire

I see your point but what is more confusing is SINGLE girls wanting bi guys to play with her and her partner. Obviously a couple then don't you think. ?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I see your point but what is more confusing is SINGLE girls wanting bi guys to play with her and her partner. Obviously a couple then don't you think. ?"

No. I think the bi guy would turn up and the single girl would have been called away on an emergency

"I see your point but what is more confusing is SINGLE girls wanting bi guys to play with her and her partner. Obviously a couple then don't you think. ?"

No...

I play separately and together with my partner. But I'm unlikely to shag a guy who is straight, because it means there is absolutely no chance of a threesome later.

Thanks all I came here confused and I leave confused lol

Would you be confused ?

Nope. May be they have changed their profile, met them in a club or social etc... Up to them!!!

My profile says I don't meet couples but I have verifications from couples that I have met face to face in clubs or social and we got on... Sooo I have lol

I hope no one is spending too much time wondering why I have couples verifications when my profile says am not looking for couples lol

Sorry Bearded couldn't resist being cheeky to you lol "

Tu peux l'être quand tu veux belle gosse

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Met several couples over the years who meet single men but are blocked due to the majority being idiots. They state they don't meet single men as this reduces expectation and only displayed veris from a few if they were good. Some would also have a preference for couples and they'd spice it up with the odd single guy meet

"One thing that bugs me about the site is that on my profile I've selected single men as the people I want to meet. Only single men. But because I prefer to do my messaging myself, I have the filters up so no one can message me (not just single men), my profile now states "not looking for single guys", despite that being the preference I've stated.

I AM looking for them, they just can't message me. It doesn't do this if you have filters up so women can't message, or couples, so I don't know why it does with men. "

I know, I have my filters on but I am looking for single guys.

It should say not accepting messages instead of not looking for single men.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

It's tough as I have met couples in a club played and then found out later they don't play with single men according to fab profile so I can't message or veri to say thanks

It's part and parcel of the scene

Like _habs I often look to see if the couple / female meets single guys and move on if they don't

this is the same as straight men who only have verifications from TVs on their profile

"One thing that bugs me about the site is that on my profile I've selected single men as the people I want to meet. Only single men. But because I prefer to do my messaging myself, I have the filters up so no one can message me (not just single men), my profile now states "not looking for single guys", despite that being the preference I've stated.

I AM looking for them, they just can't message me. It doesn't do this if you have filters up so women can't message, or couples, so I don't know why it does with men.

It should say not accepting messages instead of not looking for single men. "

If I saw a profile I liked, but saw within the text they weren't looking for single guys, then I wouldn't message.

"If I saw a profile I liked, but saw within the text they weren't looking for single guys, then I wouldn't message. "

That's the thing, you couldn't message them anyway. All it means is that they have filters blocking messages not that they aren't looking for single guys.

I AM looking for them, they just can't message me. It doesn't do this if you have filters up so women can't message, or couples, so I don't know why it does with men. "

I just delete 'Men' off my looking for list. It takes me off the searches so no need to use the men filter.

It should say not accepting messages instead of not looking for single men. "

Are you implying that men read profiles?!?!

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

Hi, We leave our filter open if we have messages from guys its a quick reply ..we do meet guys for a mmf but they have to be bi..and make an effort with there profile and messages..connie x

It should say not accepting messages instead of not looking for single men.

Are you implying that men read profiles?!?! "

Not really, it just annoys me when I see it!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No, I wouldn't bother messaging them though.

Nope.

People change their minds and take breaks from cretain types of meet. Nothing confusing about that.

» Add a new message to this topic