FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hands off the FA Cup

Hands off the FA Cup

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

FFS,,,,,, surely the only changes required are restoring it's traditional format....

All games Saturday afternoon KO 3 o'clock

Replays on Wednesday nights 7:30 KO

Semi-finals at neutral grounds....

Final held at Wembley on a Saturday at 3-oh-fuck'in clock with 30 minutes extra time if needed and a Wednesday night replay at a neutral ground if that results in stalemate ....

Or meringue...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't think the final should be a replay if a draw after extra time, more expense for the fans.

Semis shouldnt be at wembley though.

"Don't think the final should be a replay if a draw after extra time, more expense for the fans.

Semis shouldnt be at wembley though."

The reason I'd like to see Final replays introduced is replaying the final allows more genuine fans of the teams involved an opportunity to see a final as the ticket allocation for cup final replays go to the fans of the teams involved rather than the wider footballing family and its corporate sponsors...

"Don't think the final should be a replay if a draw after extra time, more expense for the fans.

The reason I'd like to see Final replays introduced is replaying the final allows more genuine fans of the teams involved an opportunity to see a final as the ticket allocation for cup final replays go to the fans of the teams involved rather than the wider footballing family and its corporate sponsors... "

Yeah that is true I guess

"

FFS,,,,,, surely the only changes required are restoring it's traditional format....

All games Saturday afternoon KO 3 o'clock

Replays on Wednesday nights 7:30 KO

Semi-finals at neutral grounds....

Final held at Wembley on a Saturday at 3-oh-fuck'in clock with 30 minutes extra time if needed and a Wednesday night replay at a neutral ground if that results in stalemate ....

Or meringue...

"

pie and bovril at half time too lad

ah the memories

The reason I'd like to see Final replays introduced is replaying the final allows more genuine fans of the teams involved an opportunity to see a final as the ticket allocation for cup final replays go to the fans of the teams involved rather than the wider footballing family and its corporate sponsors...

Yeah that is true I guess "

The 1970 Leeds V Chelsea replay has got to be one of the most memorable games any fan of any team has ever attended.....

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I hate the way how teams in the play-off places get a day of glory at Wembley whilst that League`s champions merely get the cup!

If there's a draw.. Out with the angle grinder..

Or better still they keep going until a goal is finally scored.. No matter how long it takes..

» Add a new message to this topic