FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > uploading pics

uploading pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi all how long does it normally take to upload pics because iv tryed to upload a few about an hour ago an they still havnt been approved .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anything from a few mins to 1/2 hr

we loaded pics about 4 this afternoon and it took bout an hour- hour n half

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Since they have to be approved and best part of the Mods are probably at the social ......

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

2 hours now iv bin waitin gettin abit impaitent now

"2 hours now iv bin waitin gettin abit impaitent now"

are you in a rush?

By *icksfocusMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

the mods will do it when theyget back from social, that is if they not been interviewed by news of the world and sunday sport

"2 hours now iv bin waitin gettin abit impaitent now"

They probably have an issue with your pictures if its taking a long time. Just wait and see what they come back with.

Forum Mod

It depends on whether there are any picture aprrovers online as to how quickly they will get done

On a saturday night they may be less available as they also use the site to meet people and have fun or spend time with families

"It depends on whether there are any picture aprrovers online as to how quickly they will get done

On a saturday night they may be less available as they also use the site to meet people and have fun or spend time with families

"

What?!! Mods abd pic approvers also use the site for meets AND have a life off here?!! Whoa!!! Reporting that to Admin!

Forum Mod

"It depends on whether there are any picture aprrovers online as to how quickly they will get done

What?!! Mods abd pic approvers also use the site for meets AND have a life off here?!! Whoa!!! Reporting that to Admin! "

I know! its an unbelievable concept to some Sassy.....even I have to ask permission from admin,but we are allowed out at least once a month for good behaviour......well in my case bad behaviour

What?!! Mods abd pic approvers also use the site for meets AND have a life off here?!! Whoa!!! Reporting that to Admin!

I know! its an unbelievable concept to some Sassy.....even I have to ask permission from admin,but we are allowed out at least once a month for good behaviour......well in my case bad behaviour "

do we know who mods/admin are? or are they annonymous?

I know! its an unbelievable concept to some Sassy.....even I have to ask permission from admin,but we are allowed out at least once a month for good behaviour......well in my case bad behaviour

do we know who mods/admin are? or are they annonymous?"

Knows a pic mod who happens to be very busy with family right now

Forum Mod

do we know who mods/admin are? or are they annonymous?"

The ones that are the most active on the forums are me and Rugby, admin do step in if something needs sorting out and we're not online

» Add a new message to this topic