FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > If you..

If you..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Knew something about someone and should really tell someone else, but it will cause massive issues.

But you love the someone else as they are family but they are deeply in love with the someone.

But by telling someone else about someone you also reveal the secret life of yourself and open a can of worms.

Leave things be or bring on the shitstorm?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Leave it well alone.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What would you get from generating a shit storm ?

I have enough going on in my life to get involved in anyone else's shit. I'd do nothing.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's probably not your secret to tell. Pretend you don't know and wait for life to reveal itself.

"I have enough going on in my life to get involved in anyone else's shit. I'd do nothing."

Yeah you're all right, but the situation is going to end badly anyway.

Guess let things take its own course and just be around to help pick up the pieces after.

"I have enough going on in my life to get involved in anyone else's shit. I'd do nothing.

Yeah you're all right, but the situation is going to end badly anyway.

Guess let things take its own course and just be around to help pick up the pieces after.

"

Then you getting involved will not help at all.

Yup

Will stay well clear of it

Many thanks xx

"Knew something about someone and should really tell someone else, but it will cause massive issues.

But you love the someone else as they are family but they are deeply in love with the someone.

But by telling someone else about someone you also reveal the secret life of yourself and open a can of worms.

"

I'm trying to put myself in your position. I love my brother and if someone was cheating on him I would have to tell him. It would be heartbreaking for him but he would recover as I'm sure your loved one would. Time heals and if they are with someone who is cheating then if you love them then don't they deserve better? (I'm just assuming it's a cheating thing). I would tell someone I love the truth even if it means revealing my private life a little.

If it's a serious thing then I would tell them basically.

"Knew something about someone and should really tell someone else, but it will cause massive issues.

I'm trying to put myself in your position. I love my brother and if someone was cheating on him I would have to tell him. It would be heartbreaking for him but he would recover as I'm sure your loved one would. Time heals and if they are with someone who is cheating then if you love them then don't they deserve better? (I'm just assuming it's a cheating thing). I would tell someone I love the truth even if it means revealing my private life a little.

If it's a serious thing then I would tell them basically. "

Who benefits in that scenario?

Who benefits in that scenario?"

I'm guessing by the OP that maybe they have seen someone they know on the site and they are cheating on someone the OP loves. So if it was my brother and I told him then he would benefit because he could move on with time and find someone who respects him and doesn't cheat. The shit storm would pass..

If it's not a cheating thing and it's something else then I don't know...

I'm guessing by the OP that maybe they have seen someone they know on the site and they are cheating on someone the OP loves. So if it was my brother and I told him then he would benefit because he could move on with time and find someone who respects him and doesn't cheat. The shit storm would pass..

If it's not a cheating thing and it's something else then I don't know..."

This is my presumption too. You have to do what you feel is right i couldnt say. For example i have permission but the other half doesnt want to know details so if someone told him it wpuldnt be a shock but it would upset him our friends knew xx

If it's not a cheating thing and it's something else then I don't know..."

Exactly

You don't know. ..

Why assume that cheating results in a broken relationship? As you don't know, as none of us do, then surely the best advice is to do nothing?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Unless you can be sure that you know what's going on in these people's relationship keep out.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The only to time I would advocate getting involved is if someone is being abused in some way.

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

Least said soonest mended as the saying goes...

By *ildt123Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

You can't know exactly what goes on behind closed doors, you're proof of that. So interfering seldom goes well, leave well alone imho

» Add a new message to this topic