FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hotel Receptionists

Hotel Receptionists

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orksCouple25 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

We have all had those awkward moments at reception where we know what we are up to,they know what we are up to and we all pretend everything is vanilla ! Let's face it as soon as you go down the corridor they are pissing themselves laughing between themselves.

A good one is when there are six + of us in a room and we leave in dribs and drabs and the last one has to check out at 11 pm to go home and we say to reception 'there has been a crisis at home with the kids ' lol Any other excuses you have used for checking out the same day you checked in ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Why bother checking out? Pay up front and don't go near reception on your way out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't ever feel like i owe anyone an explanation for checking out early. That has never occurred to me.

By *eMontresMan  over a year ago

Halesowen

tbh I've never given it a thought. Stayed in hotels a lot on business over the years. Often had friends/associates visit, maybe pop out for a meal, in and out during my stays. When meeting play partners, I don't feel or act any different, and don't give a second thought to what reception might or might not think.

No never explained. Rooms paid for.

I used to be a hotel receptionist.

We weren't laughing at you. We weren't interested in your excuses. Quite frankly we didn't care as long as you didn't put us in a difficult position with our job.

The less you tell us, the better.

And we know you're talking about your sex life in that situation - so please don't.

"Why bother checking out? Pay up front and don't go near reception on your way out"

This, pay up front leave when you want without a problem.

I used to work in welcome break hotel when I was 22, worked both on reception and as a house maid! On reception would have the people checking in during the day then leaving a couple of hours later, could see them leave in separate cars on the CCTV! The shaggers usually never used the tea coffee making facilities, just bed and shower, easy rooms cos I hated doing the tea and coffee refilling! Also the stragglers from clubs where the guy used to ask the woman if she smoked when I asked them if they wanted a smoking room! I was with my ex back them and if I ever worked the afternoon shift, 3pm till 11pm I'd have a room for free (if there was nothing on in the area) he would come to reception and sit with me and watch the telly and half hour before my shift finished he'd go to the room and try and fall asleep then wait for me to let myself in and well you know the rest!

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

Use ibis no reception tho did flood the bed poor guy had to sleep in the bunk bed

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

That's why I hate hotel meets worst still daytime meets in hotels . We'll there's not many around during d day at least . But I did not care cos me n my date enjoyed ourselfs .

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Pay online before arriving then just leave the key in the room when you leave

Once when I was a receptionist many years ago now, we had a couple come in with no luggage and being a service station hotel chain, we had many guests like this, they left about 10pm, so we needed another room, we went in and recleaned the room and let it back out, an hour later they came back!!!!

G x

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Once when I was a receptionist many years ago now, we had a couple come in with no luggage and being a service station hotel chain, we had many guests like this, they left about 10pm, so we needed another room, we went in and recleaned the room and let it back out, an hour later they came back!!!!

G x"

How did you explain that?

"Use ibis no reception tho did flood the bed poor guy had to sleep in the bunk bed "

Spare a thought for us poor housekeepers who have to clean up messes like this

Im a receptionist and housekeeper... seen it all lol

"Once when I was a receptionist many years ago now, we had a couple come in with no luggage and being a service station hotel chain, we had many guests like this, they left about 10pm, so we needed another room, we went in and recleaned the room and let it back out, an hour later they came back!!!!

G x

How did you explain that?

"

Luckily and someone must have been looking down on me, I explained their was a problem with their room (I can't remember what) and we had to move them, like I said they didn't have any luggage so they just went into the new room, if we didn't have a cancellation I have no idea what I would have done!!

I am a receptionist at hotel. Every other day we have guest we know have come for fun.

Once there was a couple who were very naughty and friendly

Guy Came to rception and said to me that safe is not working in my room plz go and check and when i went there the lady was in the towel she opend the door.

I showed her how to use safe. She said thank you and removed the towel. She said do you wanna lick me before my partner comes back. I licked her for couple of minutes and he knocked at the door. She put the towel back on and i left the room saying its working now.

I was excited and frightened at the same time. I dont know if they planned it or she or it just happened

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Just thank staff and say goodbye.

"I am a receptionist at hotel. Every other day we have guest we know have come for fun.

Guy Came to rception and said to me that safe is not working in my room plz go and check and when i went there the lady was in the towel she opend the door.

I showed her how to use safe. She said thank you and removed the towel. She said do you wanna lick me before my partner comes back. I licked her for couple of minutes and he knocked at the door. She put the towel back on and i left the room saying its working now.

I was excited and frightened at the same time. I dont know if they planned it or she or it just happened "

Meanwhile in the real job...

On this topic there was a BBC News article this week about the rise of rooms being let for mornings or afternoons etc. It mentioned Paris but I see that there are a couple in my neck of the woods too.

By *orksCouple25 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Assuming the cleaner doesn't get to your room till the early afternoon is there a chance they would charge you double for checking out late as they don't know when you checked out ?

By *edallionMan  over a year ago

manchester

"I am a receptionist at hotel. Every other day we have guest we know have come for fun.

I was excited and frightened at the same time. I dont know if they planned it or she or it just happened

Meanwhile in the real job..."

Lol! Exactly the same thing that came to my mind.

» Add a new message to this topic