FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > frustrated

frustrated

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkD80 OP   Man  over a year ago

all over

Hi everyone.

I'm getting a bit frustrated on here. I keep sending messages, to female, male, tv/cd & couples.

We get chatting and seem to be getting on ok. Then after sending a face pic I get the 'your not my type' comment.

Now I realise that we need to find each other attractive, and I know I'm probably not the most best looking guy on here, I get that. But I didn't think I was that bad.

I need to keep things on here discreet as I'm attached, so I won't put a face pic on my profile but I'm happy to share one when we've been chatting for a while.

Just looking for a bit of advice before I give up completely.

Thanks, and hope to chat soon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd be wondering why a straight guy thought it necessary to spend me his face picture.....

I mean why?

"I'd be wondering why a straight guy thought it necessary to spend me his face picture.....

I mean why? "

Also if you send it out enough just post a face picture and you would waste less time

If you send a photo in your first message,it would solve alot of wasted time as youd know instantly if they find you attractive..

"If you send a photo in your first message,it would solve alot of wasted time as youd know instantly if they find you attractive.."

This is good advice.

OP, 90% of guys I see on a night out I don't fancy because of their face. It's not that they are bad, they just aren't for me. This site isn't going to be any different.

It's something you can't help. And if it means anything, it happens to everyone. I often tell the story of the guy who, after I sent him a face pic I never got a reply and his status changed to "I need someone to restore my faith in this site."

Attraction can't be helped. Seeing a face pic in a first message will save time, though.

-Courtney

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

You've wasted your own time by not sending the face pic with a first message, the choice your making is not anyone's else's problem but yours

It's just now it go's on here I've be turn down more times than a Travelodge bed cover, it's being blocked that gets me, I would understand if I was rude but I never have be, if some one doesn't want a meet that's ok but why say send a pic then block you, now that to me is rude.

Just have a wank

By *arkD80 OP   Man  over a year ago

all over

"Just have a wank "

Useful!!

As with every other advice thread that's out there ....

Improve your profile

They'll be looking at that as well as any message you've sent

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"It's just now it go's on here I've be turn down more times than a Travelodge bed cover, it's being blocked that gets me, I would understand if I was rude but I never have be, if some one doesn't want a meet that's ok but why say send a pic then block you, now that to me is rude."

Could be because there is fair number of guys that when you say sorry your not my type they get pissy about it, a block avoids abuse in that scenario

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You've never sent me a message.

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Blocking isn't rude.

It says so on the site guidelines.

Facelift?

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"You've never sent me a message. "
but you have

"It's just now it go's on here I've be turn down more times than a Travelodge bed cover, it's being blocked that gets me, I would understand if I was rude but I never have be, if some one doesn't want a meet that's ok but why say send a pic then block you, now that to me is rude.

Could be because there is fair number of guys that when you say sorry your not my type they get pissy about it, a block avoids abuse in that scenario "

This.

Although most of the time, we would never see the pic of them first, as we know, women call the shots lol.

» Add a new message to this topic