FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Rude

Rude

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it that when you look on this site and ya looking at single lady's within my age group ... You message them and in return you get not a reply.. Just a NO Be good enough.. Not moaning just stating a fact...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not just single women, we message couples and always say that if we're not their type please let us know but few ever do. That's life I'm afraid.

"Why is it that when you look on this site and ya looking at single lady's within my age group ... You message them and in return you get not a reply.. Just a NO Be good enough.. Not moaning just stating a fact... "

sounds like a moan to me,on a subject that is regular in these forums

Fact: There is no rule to say one must reply to unsolicited messages!

a no response means no. simple. I am happy with that.

"a no response means no. simple. I am happy with that."

Shame more don't have your attitude!

yes some seem to feel offended by a no response. Can't think what they are like when they see the message has been deleted!!! lol

"Why is it that when you look on this site and ya looking at single lady's within my age group ... You message them and in return you get not a reply.. Just a NO Be good enough.. Not moaning just stating a fact... "

Totally agree.

"Fact: There is no rule to say one must reply to unsolicited messages! "

But is nice even just to say no. If the boot was on the other foot you would expect a reply

"Fact: There is no rule to say one must reply to unsolicited messages!

But is nice even just to say no. If the boot was on the other foot you would expect a reply"

No I don't, as I am not a hypocrite.

But is nice even just to say no. If the boot was on the other foot you would expect a reply"

No, I wouldn't! I'm not arrogant enough to assume I'm going to appeal to everybody so if I sent a message and didn't get a reply/message deleted I wouldn't waste time whining like a baby: I have a life and would continue to live it!

Some people really need to get over themselves. Why waste time moaning about people that don't want you? Don't get that at all!

Sorry guys but that is life on here I'm afraid.

We tried the "no thankyou" route in out early days on here... We got loads of replies back asking us to explain why... some abuse (not nice)... some nice messages too though.

We came on here to find NSA fun, not to start feeling like we were running some sort of admin operation trying to prevent upsetting anyone ie... avoiding being "rude". We gave up replying to everybody within 48hrs as it stopped us from searching for what we were looking for!!!

We are a couple... we got loads of mail... dread to think the amount a single lady gets

Take a leaf out of smooth_operators book.

No reply means "no"... move on and forget about them.

Good luck newbies xx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

if single ladies went round mailing people i think the single guys would die of shock so we wouldnt get any replies anyway

But is nice even just to say no. If the boot was on the other foot you would expect a reply

if single ladies went round mailing people i think the single guys would die of shock so we wouldnt get any replies anyway "

if single ladies went round mailing people i think the single guys would die of shock so we wouldnt get any replies anyway "

I usually get a reply for my messages to thank them for being eye candies for the ladies.

The profiles of people on this site are there because they want them there and they can use them as infrequently or frequently as they wish. They can apply rules of contact that apply to themselves and their lifestyles and that is the rub.

You want them to apply YOUR rules to suite YOUR needs and YOUR lifestyle. You can't for one moment fathom that they are not YOU.

I don't sit here waiting for ANY person to contact me and then feeling obliged to enter into a correspondence with a person I didn't contact or don't want to get involved with.

Silence.................................................................................................................................................................... is a very powerful response for those that listen.

A non reply means no thank you. It's hardly a mystery.

For those that bleat about manners - this is not a reading room for gentle folk with a vetted membership.

It's open doors for any fucker. Stick around, realise the differences , use it accordingly and smile whilst doing so.

x Gran x

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

Its been suggested in the past we have an auto response message for mail we are not interested in......but then I guess we would be flooded with posts on these saying that they are rude, lazy rejections

I have a copy n paste "you have gotta be joking" message if that helps

duly noted

I have it on my profile that i dont answer every message and a sorry for not doing so so i never feel bad about not replying cos if they have read my profile ive already said sorry and if they havnt thats prob why i havnt replied anyway

"Its been suggested in the past we have an auto response message for mail we are not interested in......but then I guess we would be flooded with posts on these saying that they are rude, lazy rejections

I have a copy n paste "you have gotta be joking" message if that helps "

I might borrow that. I do find that the more polite I try to be the more I get tangled up with someone with low self esteem and a bad temper.

Ignore it cold but the only way of staying sane and staying online.

east cheshire

"Ignore it cold but the only way of staying sane and staying online. "

Plus it gives us more time to talk bollox on the boards rather than sending ping pong mail...

"no i wont meet you"

"why?"

"because your not my type"

"why, this is a sex site you should fuck everything"

"Ermmmm says who"

"fat slag"

.....and then block

"a no response means no. simple. I am happy with that."

I used to take it personally, then after speaking to a friend from here,who gets inundated with mail I can see it from her side. There simply just wouldnt be enough time for fun if all messages were answered the time to be unhappy is if you get a totally irrational message back from a single polite request

"Ignore it cold but the only way of staying sane and staying online.

Plus it gives us more time to talk bollox on the boards rather than sending ping pong mail...

"no i wont meet you"

"why?"

"Ermmmm says who"

"fat slag"

.....and then block "

Stop reading my mail ...it's ..... well ..naughty!

Why does one create a nice well written profile that no-one reads

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

The last time I sent a polite no thanks, I got a reply asking if I was a tranny cause I look like a man and have fake boobs.

I still do the polite no thanks thing when I'm not interested but sometimes I wonder why when that's the sort of attitude you get.

If you get no reply, the best thing to do is to assume the person isn't interested and move on. Whilst it doesn't match your own manners, it's just not worth dwelling on. Negative thought is wasting time when you could be doing something more positive.

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

"The last time I sent a polite no thanks, I got a reply asking if I was a tranny cause I look like a man and have fake boobs. "

Do you? can you tell me how it's done please 'cos i'd love to be as an attractive tranny as you!

"The last time I sent a polite no thanks, I got a reply asking if I was a tranny cause I look like a man and have fake boobs.

Do you? can you tell me how it's done please 'cos i'd love to be as an attractive tranny as you!"

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmm noooo she meant ....... ha ....... s 'funny x

Well it's bad manners to not read a profile when I state no straight guys but I don't moan about it's entertainment seeing them explain to me that they are straight but like tranny fanny PMSL

Speaking as a single female have you any idea how many messages I get? I do state on my profile that I cannot reply to all the messages.

Also, many of those messages are from people who clearly have not read my profile which states men 30 and over only and also a three word message such as fancy a fuck will not get a response either!

"Whilst it doesn't match your own manners, it's just not worth dwelling on. Negative thought is wasting time when you could be doing something more positive. "

...and there you have it!

Edinburgh

"The last time I sent a polite no thanks, I got a reply asking if I was a tranny cause I look like a man and have fake boobs.

Do you? can you tell me how it's done please 'cos i'd love to be as an attractive tranny as you!"

Erm... not quite sure what to say to that.

They throw there dollies out the pram when they don't get a response. The insults are the best I save them for when I'm bored. Best one lastnight was can I fuck your face I replied can I fuck yours? That got me deleted BINGO

Has anyone ever reported someone who was really abusive? I rejected one guy (nicely) and the sick and aggressive message he sent back actually quite scared me. I reported it as abuse (the only time I have done that) but whether any action was taken to remove him from the site I have no idea.

Does anyone know how reports of abuse are dealt with?

evesham

"Has anyone ever reported someone who was really abusive? I rejected one guy (nicely) and the sick and aggressive message he sent back actually quite scared me. I reported it as abuse (the only time I have done that) but whether any action was taken to remove him from the site I have no idea.

"

yeah i reported someone new years day after receiving vile messages from him, within the hour he was gone

"Speaking as a single female have you any idea how many messages I get? I do state on my profile that I cannot reply to all the messages.

Also, many of those messages are from people who clearly have not read my profile which states men 30 and over only and also a three word message such as fancy a fuck will not get a response either!

"

Man up and get replying! Do you know how long it takes to read none of the profile or what you are looking for then send a "fancy a fuck" message? Of course you should spend time replying!

By *omcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Its a common problem messages not reput no thlied to shows lack of manners and pisses us off ...easy to say Thanks but No Thanks

Simples

"Speaking as a single female have you any idea how many messages I get? I do state on my profile that I cannot reply to all the messages.

Man up and get replying! Do you know how long it takes to read none of the profile or what you are looking for then send a "fancy a fuck" message? Of course you should spend time replying! "

Well put that way Darl ... im shamed. I'll reply twice from now on and make them a cuppa !

Man up and get replying! Do you know how long it takes to read none of the profile or what you are looking for then send a "fancy a fuck" message? Of course you should spend time replying! "

i got called a slag last night for NOT meeting with a guy... lmao - he really should have thought that reply over haha

"Its a common problem messages not reput no thlied to shows lack of manners and pisses us off ...easy to say Thanks but No Thanks

Simples"

I have about 15 messages to read every time I log in and as soon as I log in I get a message pinged every minute. Now without reading them I can see at least half of those messages are from people under 30 so clearly they have either not read or ignored my profile. Why on earth would I even bother to read the messages

I'll give him slag when I've my 12 inch dildo rammed up his ass cheeky bastard

"They throw there dollies out the pram when they don't get a response. The insults are the best I save them for when I'm bored. Best one lastnight was can I fuck your face I replied can I fuck yours? That got me deleted BINGO"

lol!!!

Man up and get replying! Do you know how long it takes to read none of the profile or what you are looking for then send a "fancy a fuck" message? Of course you should spend time replying!

Well put that way Darl ... im shamed. I'll reply twice from now on and make them a cuppa !"

Best shag them too. Women and couples are here for nowt but to satisfy the needs of men who aren't nice enough to their wives or gfs to get it at home..HAS NOBODY REALISED THIS IS A SEX SITE AND WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TURN PEOPLE DOWN??!!

No, I wouldn't! I'm not arrogant enough to assume I'm going to appeal to everybody so if I sent a message and didn't get a reply/message deleted I wouldn't waste time whining like a baby: I have a life and would continue to live it!

Some people really need to get over themselves. Why waste time moaning about people that don't want you? Don't get that at all! "

I totally agree with misssassyuk

I wouldnt get upset if i didnt get a reply, i dont take this site that seriously.

The main reason why i dont always respond to all messages, is because as a single fem. i get tons. I could spend 2hours a day just sending messages saying 'no thanks'. So thats why its on my profile that unless you fit certain criteria i wont message u back.

The other reason is with a lot of people it winds up being message ping pong, as they wont take 'no' for an answer. you just get fed up after awhile!

Well put that way Darl ... im shamed. I'll reply twice from now on and make them a cuppa !

Best shag them too. Women and couples are here for nowt but to satisfy the needs of men who aren't nice enough to their wives or gfs to get it at home..HAS NOBODY REALISED THIS IS A SEX SITE AND WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TURN PEOPLE DOWN??!! "

Ya Mein fuhrer.. I am cranking up zee dildos now and saying YA to every message!

"[Removed by poster at 05/02/11 11:03:00]"

Excellent Granny. Glad to see i can add you to the host of "slags" swinging sites should have to satisfy men. Now please excuse me while I go rip the throat out of the next straight guy to message me.

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

Do you? can you tell me how it's done please 'cos i'd love to be as an attractive tranny as you!

Erm... not quite sure what to say to that. "

I was saying you're a very attractive woman in my own rather peculiar way!!

I'm not inundated with messages like some ladies claim to be. I have filters that stop a lot of them. However I get around 10 a day on average. I can delete 8 straight off without even reading as they're outside London or young boys. Of the remaining two one will probably be about 5ft 2/black/married/can't accommodate etc, so his message doesn't get read, and the remaining message will probably be from a 50 year old with a sepia coloured face pic of him at 50, so you know he's pushing 80 and dozens of pics of his cock from differing angles.

I just block delete.

The only time I respond to a message is if the person's profile matches what I'm looking for in every way and they've obviously taken the time to send a decent message, but I don't want to play with them.

"Fact: There is no rule to say one must reply to unsolicited messages! "

I do agree that there is no rule to say that a reply is needed but I do disagree with the unsolicited part. We all have profiles here, our own wee advert, that in itself is soliciting for people to mail us is it not?

S.

"I'll give him slag when I've my 12 inch dildo rammed up his ass cheeky bastard

"

ah a girl after my own heart....luv it

Edinburgh

Erm... not quite sure what to say to that.

I was saying you're a very attractive woman in my own rather peculiar way!! "

Oh! Sorry... thank you.

You have no pic? So why do you think the ladies shoud even bother replying to you or be interested in your profile without any pics do you think the ladies on here are that desperate??? You have much to learn. It the single males that are the desperate ones.

ladies i know from here get so many messages that if they replied with a simple no to every message. They probably wouldnt get much done in a day in the real world.

He does have pictures I just looked

Gold star for me

Just because you are hitting on a single lady who happens to be in the right age group doesn't automatically mean that she's going to fall to your feet and reply to you or even like you.

I've had another look at the rules and still cannot find one which states that it is mandatory for anyone to reply to a message.

Get over yourself and stop moaning

I do agree that there is no rule to say that a reply is needed but I do disagree with the unsolicited part. We all have profiles here, our own wee advert, that in itself is soliciting for people to mail us is it not?

S. "

Agreed

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Its been suggested in the past we have an auto response message for mail we are not interested in......but then I guess we would be flooded with posts on these saying that they are rude, lazy rejections

I have a copy n paste "you have gotta be joking" message if that helps "

Yup. We use another site that has an automated mail of No thanks, and people complain about that too

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"no i wont meet you"

"why?"

"Ermmmm says who"

"fat slag"

.....and then block "

lol So come on Fuss puss, do you laugh at these mails or get upset?

( I think I know the answer )

yer not complaining yerself r ya ruggers hun!!!!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

[Removed by poster at 05/02/11 12:15:35]

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Has anyone ever reported someone who was really abusive? I rejected one guy (nicely) and the sick and aggressive message he sent back actually quite scared me. I reported it as abuse (the only time I have done that) but whether any action was taken to remove him from the site I have no idea.

"

This is Admins answer on what happens with reports.

****Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you. ****

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

so to those men that are whinging about not getting replies I'll ask you this...

Do you reply to every piece of junk mail that comes thru your door.... if not isn't that mighty rude of you???

thought not!!!

isn't that exactly the same principle.....

just get on with it and concentrate on those who do reply, rather than moaning about those who don't!!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

S. "

Hurrayyyyyyyyy someone who thinks like me !!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"yer not complaining yerself r ya ruggers hun!!!! "

Nooooooooooooooooo pussy, silly things on a website would never have me complaining

can i complain about a guy who had me sitting in a hotel foyer last nite looking like a prosi on the game and feeling like a twat.

rant over

Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

People can use filters to cut down any unwanted mails....which in turn might stop anyone complaining their mails are not being answered.

now currently offering bollock kebab.....anyone want one

"http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

People can use filters to cut down any unwanted mails....which in turn might stop anyone complaining their mails are not being answered. "

Which poses the question; IS all the mail which goes unanswered actually UNwanted?

Perhaps those in receipt of mail they choose not to reply to actually enjoy the attention and the fact someone finds them shaggable

I know I'm shaggable don't need a thousand single straight guys to tell me that. I am deluded I need to take my pill LOL

erm i suppose the peops who mail us in the first place are the ones who think we are shaggable, otherwise why contact us in the first place.

takes a deluisional pill of Janelle lol

Taken my smarties now ahhh that's better now got to delete all that mail that's piled up

We have had people put age preferences which we are outside of...yet they contact us wanting to meet... Guess its hard to put an age that everyone falls in to..

"can i complain about a guy who had me sitting in a hotel foyer last nite looking like a prosi on the game and feeling like a twat.

rant over"

He's waiting for you on the time-waster thread.

People can use filters to cut down any unwanted mails....which in turn might stop anyone complaining their mails are not being answered.

Which poses the question; IS all the mail which goes unanswered actually UNwanted?

Perhaps those in receipt of mail they choose not to reply to actually enjoy the attention and the fact someone finds them shaggable

"

Would rather 2 emails a day off decent prospects than 20 off planks who cannot read what we are looking for! Not about attention!

[Removed by poster at 05/02/11 12:58:16]

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Spit it out Granny, you know you want to.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

She may want to swallow

Edinburgh

I live in hope.

evesham

"Spit it out Granny, you know you want to."

she did spit it out, you just missed it lol

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 05/02/11 13:01:56]

I swallowed it cos im reading the rules re posting it.

Someone get me a shiny cap !!!

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

Would rather 2 emails a day off decent prospects than 20 off planks who cannot read what we are looking for! Not about attention!"

I so agree!!

"so to those men that are whinging about not getting replies I'll ask you this...

Do you reply to every piece of junk mail that comes thru your door.... if not isn't that mighty rude of you???

thought not!!!

just get on with it and concentrate on those who do reply, rather than moaning about those who don't!!"

People don't advertise to recieve junk mail. A profile on here is an advert.

Edinburgh

"I swallowed it cos im reading the rules re posting it.

Someone get me a shiny cap !!!"

Rules?

Pah!

Edinburgh

"so to those men that are whinging about not getting replies I'll ask you this...

thought not!!!

just get on with it and concentrate on those who do reply, rather than moaning about those who don't!!

People don't advertise to recieve junk mail. A profile on here is an advert.

"

And very few would get a job with Saatchi & Saatchi as a copywriter.

Would rather 2 emails a day off decent prospects than 20 off planks who cannot read what we are looking for! Not about attention!"

Agree with you 100%, hence all the filters I have. If I were attention seeking I'd have a generic profile, willing to meet anyone, take the filters off and bask in the attention.

My profile is designed to put off all but the serious...but not off putting enough apparently!!!

Would rather 2 emails a day off decent prospects than 20 off planks who cannot read what we are looking for! Not about attention!

Agree with you 100%, hence all the filters I have. If I were attention seeking I'd have a generic profile, willing to meet anyone, take the filters off and bask in the attention.

My profile is designed to put off all but the serious...but not off putting enough apparently!!! "

Apparently neither is my threat to hunt them down and eat them... on a more serious note someone both Alex and I know keeps sending his "straight" minions to spy on us and message/friend us (he's a tv). Finding it all rather creepy and sad!

My profile is designed to put off all but the serious...but not off putting enough apparently!!!

Apparently neither is my threat to hunt them down and eat them... on a more serious note someone both Alex and I know keeps sending his "straight" minions to spy on us and message/friend us (he's a tv). Finding it all rather creepy and sad! "

There are some creepy people around for sure. What amazes me they're able to reel in other people into their craziness!

Apparently neither is my threat to hunt them down and eat them... on a more serious note someone both Alex and I know keeps sending his "straight" minions to spy on us and message/friend us (he's a tv). Finding it all rather creepy and sad!

There are some creepy people around for sure. What amazes me they're able to reel in other people into their craziness! "

Well we know him in "real" life..just find it hard to understand why he is so interested in what we're upto...he knows we wouldn't want to play with him, nor have anything to do with him. Wish there was a function to block anyone he has verified or been verified by..

I don't doubt you but there'll be those who revel in the attention, get off on the power trip of knocking people back and then regale us with tales of how tough it is having to deal with all the mail they get.

Fab, for all its strengths, is just a cross-section of everyday society.

Damn you caught me

"Damn you caught me"

Lol! Wish he was as convincing as u! Then might reconsider!

I don't doubt you but there'll be those who revel in the attention, get off on the power trip of knocking people back and then regale us with tales of how tough it is having to deal with all the mail they get.

Fab, for all its strengths, is just a cross-section of everyday society."

Funnily enough, i dont get loads of mail so its only a select few that do and i would prefer an age filter, so i can block those below a certain age, still waiting

"Damn you caught me

Lol! Wish he was as convincing as u! Then might reconsider! "

Well there's trannys and trannys send him my way I'll scare the shit out of him for you that's should stop him

"Damn you caught me

Lol! Wish he was as convincing as u! Then might reconsider!

Well there's trannys and trannys send him my way I'll scare the shit out of him for you that's should stop him "

Could you bum him to death??

Give it my best sweets death by bum love it

"Give it my best sweets death by bum love it"

He'd enjoy it but then he could bleed out.. teach him to mess with our lives!

I like a bleeder

S. "

When does reading the menu mean one has to order and eat?

east cheshire

"no i wont meet you"

"why?"

"Ermmmm says who"

"fat slag"

.....and then block

( I think I know the answer )"

I love em make me howl laughing.

If im in a certain state of mind I will toy with them first before making them cry

I cant see the great problem in understanding the non reply thing at all. You dont get replies because they dont want you. Sorry thats blunt but come on whats the worry about it, just move on and carry on searching for someone who does want you.

Its doesnt bother me if I message someone and I dont get a reply, I never think any more about it. I dont worry that they are rude, or I dont think "hmm shall i message again just in case they deleted it by mistake"... just move on, its quite simple.

To the ones that dont take rejection well and send abusive messages then its really this simple.

Message me and call me a slut who will shag anything.

Yes maybe I am, shag anyone.... apart from you!!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"no i wont meet you"

"why?"

"Ermmmm says who"

"fat slag"

.....and then block

If im in a certain state of mind I will toy with them first before making them cry"

See , I am psychic

east cheshire

"no i wont meet you"

"why?"

"Ermmmm says who"

"fat slag"

.....and then block

If im in a certain state of mind I will toy with them first before making them cry

See , I am psychic "

Thats why you are super-mod xxx hehehehehe xxx

Gordon Bennet

» Add a new message to this topic