FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jealousy????

Jealousy????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I believe it is a word or emotion that should not exist in this lifestyle, but yet it sometimes rears it's ugly head why???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I believe it is a word or emotion that should not exist in this lifestyle, but yet it sometimes rears it's ugly head why???"

Elaborate.....when?, who?

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Someone wants your smoooooooooth bits don't they?!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

shit happens somethimes

"I believe it is a word or emotion that should not exist in this lifestyle, but yet it sometimes rears it's ugly head why???

Elaborate.....when?, who?"

No not me lol I was just wondering why it sometimes happens thats all.

"Someone wants your smoooooooooth bits don't they?! "
nah too tender at the moment

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I believe it is a word or emotion that should not exist in this lifestyle, but yet it sometimes rears it's ugly head why???

Elaborate.....when?, who?No not me lol I was just wondering why it sometimes happens thats all."

Yeah but where?......on the forums, at meets, after meets?

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

loving the new avatar jane,mmm mmm mmm

jealousy,is an involuntary emotion.most people,can be a little jealous.there's no shame,that's life.

"loving the new avatar jane,mmm mmm mmm

jealousy,is an involuntary emotion.most people,can be a little jealous.there's no shame,that's life.

"

agree. this has happened to me when we started swinging and played separate rooms so don't do that now.

"I believe it is a word or emotion that should not exist in this lifestyle, but yet it sometimes rears it's ugly head why???"

It shouldn't happen at all some think but it does. I have found a large number of swingers or casual sex fans are worse jealousy wise than vanillas. I think it might be because some swing because they are a little insecure or lack confidence in the first place and swinging makes them feel appreciated and more confident. Well that is how i see it sometimes.

Jealousy is a good emotion and I think most couples harness it to make it better.. I mean for us we love the time after when Master has this urge to reclaim me.. its jealousy.. just not destructive..

Its natural to be jealous, its only when its the bad type you have to worry imo

Katie.x

"Jealousy is a good emotion and I think most couples harness it to make it better.. I mean for us we love the time after when Master has this urge to reclaim me.. its jealousy.. just not destructive..

Katie.x"

I wouldn't say its a good emotion as it can get out of hand. It is one that has to be carefully watched. If you look through the papers there are so many divorces going down and jealousy will be a big cause in many i'll bet.

"Jealousy is a good emotion and I think most couples harness it to make it better.. I mean for us we love the time after when Master has this urge to reclaim me.. its jealousy.. just not destructive..

Katie.x

I wouldn't say its a good emotion as it can get out of hand. It is one that has to be carefully watched. If you look through the papers there are so many divorces going down and jealousy will be a big cause in many i'll bet. "

the question was in the context of this lifestyle and if I was going to bet I think my money would be on infidelity rather than jealousy as a cause of divorce in the wider context.

I just find that I do get jealous but it makes for a good thing.. not a bad thing.. I love the squirmy little feelings in my tummy I can get even thinking about Master touching another girl.. it makes me feel all warm and makes me want Master even more than normal :D

Master definately gets more needy for me after a play session.. I have had him rush home after watching me too.. just because he has to have me for himself.

Jealousy as in, my man hands off is bad.. but as with all emotions.. its how they are used..

Katie. x

Katie.x

I wouldn't say its a good emotion as it can get out of hand. It is one that has to be carefully watched. If you look through the papers there are so many divorces going down and jealousy will be a big cause in many i'll bet.

the question was in the context of this lifestyle and if I was going to bet I think my money would be on infidelity rather than jealousy as a cause of divorce in the wider context."

Yes i did read the question and i still think jealousy is a big problem with many both singles and married in swinging.

"I just find that I do get jealous but it makes for a good thing.. not a bad thing.. I love the squirmy little feelings in my tummy I can get even thinking about Master touching another girl.. it makes me feel all warm and makes me want Master even more than normal :D

Master definately gets more needy for me after a play session.. I have had him rush home after watching me too.. just because he has to have me for himself.

Jealousy as in, my man hands off is bad.. but as with all emotions.. its how they are used..

Katie. x"

With your sort of relationship its open and the jealousy is used as a tool to heighten things. Its a shame not everyone see it your way. I know many couples in the scene who have broken up over jealousy which is a shame.

Katie.x

the question was in the context of this lifestyle and if I was going to bet I think my money would be on infidelity rather than jealousy as a cause of divorce in the wider context.

Yes i did read the question and i still think jealousy is a big problem with many both singles and married in swinging. "

and jealousy is a big problem in every walk of life, is it not?

"

With your sort of relationship its open and the jealousy is used as a tool to heighten things. Its a shame not everyone see it your way. I know many couples in the scene who have broken up over jealousy which is a shame."

but you see I would never class our relationship as Open.. the very concept offends me.. if you mean open to communication.. and that is I think where many couples and singles that fall foul of jealousy fail..

Its all about how much and how you communicate with others.. Master and I talk to each other more than any other couples we know.

I will ask him questions on how something makes him feel.. how he would feel about something.. I will ask the questions in many different ways..and Master will ask me the same..

Sometimes in a work day we will send dozens of emails just chatting about various things.. nothing gets a chance to fester here.. if someone has an issue we raise it..

Our playmates dont touch on our relationship... they just join in the fun side.. its not much different to having your mates over for a game of cards.. its just what we enjoy.

Katie. x

Oh something that occured to me ( and then I am off to bed)

Those that fall foul of jealousy in swinging are normally those that one half of the couple are doing it to please the other.. or not as into it..

the singles that get it.. are not in the right mind frame to be swinging in the first place..

Simply... some people can, some cant.. its like some can be in the lifestyle I am with my Master and some cant..

You try explaining to people that your owned... it can get some funny looks..

Katie. x

[Removed by poster at 05/02/11 01:28:09]

"Oh something that occured to me ( and then I am off to bed)

Those that fall foul of jealousy in swinging are normally those that one half of the couple are doing it to please the other.. or not as into it..

the singles that get it.. are not in the right mind frame to be swinging in the first place..

Simply... some people can, some cant.. its like some can be in the lifestyle I am with my Master and some cant..

You try explaining to people that your owned... it can get some funny looks..

Katie. x"

I think your right with some getting into swinging reluctantly. You also get guys who are keen but find later people only want to play with the wife not him. You have to come into swinging with your eyes open.

» Add a new message to this topic