FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nightmare neighbours

Nightmare neighbours

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Feeling like a rant because our nights been ruined by the neighbour from hell.

How is everyone else spending their valentines evening?

J&H xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'm eating pasta with seafood sauce and waiting for the BAFTAs to begin.

"I'm eating pasta with seafood sauce and waiting for the BAFTAs to begin."

Sounds lovely. Might have to tune in and have a nosey

H xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

watching call the midwife and trying to remove malware from my sons laptop

I feel your pain re the noisy neighbours...I had them for over a year but they finally left last month.....big sigh of relief!

Sounds like a chore xD And I now need to watch the new season of Call the Midwife!!

We are hoping she leaves soon but we're moving in the next 6 months or so...so it's probably wishful thinking

H xx

"Feeling like a rant because our nights been ruined by the neighbour from hell.

J&H xx"

You have my every sympathy - had to move house twice because of noisy neighbours - one that had a dog that barked incessantly whenever they were out and another who thought it fun to blast "Bat out of Hell" through the party wall at 2 and 3am - selfish ignorant f__ckers - but I am afraid that's the type of country we live in presently i.e. "me, me , me - with no consideration for anyone else"

Oh no. Hopefully you're more settled now.

University places can't come soon enough xD

H xx

I'm playing Forza while Mimi books a holiday

Sounds nice You going anywhere nice?

H xx

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Thank heavens I live in quite a rural location .... sssshhh

Its oh so quiet .....

spent yesterday and thismorning in the hospital with daughter - worked 2 til 8 - so pretty crap weekend altogether

J&H xx"

Sat bored stiff at work, while the OH is at home....

I'd love to go back to it xD It'd be lovely to go back to living in a quiet block and not above Miss Nuts xD

H xx

Oh bless. Hope she's ok and getting better quickly.

Sounds like you need some rest and relax altogether

H xx

J&H xx

Sat bored stiff at work, while the OH is at home.... "

Sounds awful. Hate having to do late nights to get work finished. Hope you have as good a night as possible

H xx

J&H xx

Sounds awful. Hate having to do late nights to get work finished. Hope you have as good a night as possible

H xx"

Least I have a TV to watch, so it's not all bad, but I'd still rather be home in my pjs snuggled up with him.

I'll just have to do that when I get home, no work tomorrow, so late night naughtiness will be in order

Poppy x

I've had a stroppy neighbour for almost 5 years now. Most of the time it's not too bad lately but she went through a stage of stropping continuously for 4 hours in the morning then having more strops throughout the day on and off.

It's started up quite bad again recently so i've got a recorder from the housing now and gonna tape it all. I can just leave the tape running a couple of hours and go out.

She needs to grow up and stop tantrumming when she doesn't get her own way, never even known a toddler to strop for as long as she does.

Sorry to hear about your tuned night - I'm off to bed soon....alone

J&H xx

You have my every sympathy - had to move house twice because of noisy neighbours - one that had a dog that barked incessantly whenever they were out and another who thought it fun to blast "Bat out of Hell" through the party wall at 2 and 3am - selfish ignorant f__ckers - but I am afraid that's the type of country we live in presently i.e. "me, me , me - with no consideration for anyone else""

J&H xx

H xx

Least I have a TV to watch, so it's not all bad, but I'd still rather be home in my pjs snuggled up with him.

I'll just have to do that when I get home, no work tomorrow, so late night naughtiness will be in order

Poppy x"

Sounds like a plan. Some loud late night play is in order tonight. And if that doesn't annoy her enough we will just bounce on the bed xD

H xx

By *eeDee25Woman  over a year ago

crook

I had a meet with nice guy in hes car.

"I've had a stroppy neighbour for almost 5 years now. Most of the time it's not too bad lately but she went through a stage of stropping continuously for 4 hours in the morning then having more strops throughout the day on and off.

It's started up quite bad again recently so i've got a recorder from the housing now and gonna tape it all. I can just leave the tape running a couple of hours and go out.

She needs to grow up and stop tantrumming when she doesn't get her own way, never even known a toddler to strop for as long as she does."

We are in talks with the landlady to get her evicted as it's been going on for such a long time. She has a vague obsession with my OH and directs a lot of her hate at him.

Was the recording equipment easy enough to get? We were told that we could get it on loan for a week from the council but they would inform her that she was being recorded. I've taken to recording it on my phone and handing it over to the police as it's getting into the realms of ridiculousness.

H xx

"Sorry to hear about your tuned night - I'm off to bed soon....alone "

Sending cuddles and cheeky squeezes over

H xx

"I had a meet with nice guy in hes car."

Glad you had a good night xD

H xx

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Belfast

J&H xx"

If it's noise pollution related you can request your local authority installs one of those ..noise box thingies. It runs continuously over a set test period and takes readings.

Not a solution by any means but will give you some tangible evidence , should you need it.

J&H xx

If it's noise pollution related you can request your local authority installs one of those ..noise box thingies. It runs continuously over a set test period and takes readings.

Not a solution by any means but will give you some tangible evidence , should you need it."

We've spoken to them about it but they seem quite reluctant to do it :/ We are looking at getting her evicted anyway. It's been a long time coming anyway so i think they will be glad to get rid of her :D

H xx

"I've had a stroppy neighbour for almost 5 years now. Most of the time it's not too bad lately but she went through a stage of stropping continuously for 4 hours in the morning then having more strops throughout the day on and off.

She needs to grow up and stop tantrumming when she doesn't get her own way, never even known a toddler to strop for as long as she does.

We are in talks with the landlady to get her evicted as it's been going on for such a long time. She has a vague obsession with my OH and directs a lot of her hate at him.

Was the recording equipment easy enough to get? We were told that we could get it on loan for a week from the council but they would inform her that she was being recorded. I've taken to recording it on my phone and handing it over to the police as it's getting into the realms of ridiculousness.

H xx"

Yeah it was easy enough. I've complained about her before though, and this time when i complained i said i wanted them evicted. They asked me have i considered moving, i said yes but why should i when i'm not doing anything wrong.

Didn't know they got informed about it though...kind of defeats the purpose if they know then they'll be quiet surely?

H xx

Yeah it was easy enough. I've complained about her before though, and this time when i complained i said i wanted them evicted. They asked me have i considered moving, i said yes but why should i when i'm not doing anything wrong.

Didn't know they got informed about it though...kind of defeats the purpose if they know then they'll be quiet surely?"

That's what I've been told. I'm not too sure as they seemed quite happy to get me out the door :/

I'll be complaining tomorrow and saying we want her evicted. We've all had enough now, so I'll be asking other people in the building to speak up about it

Hopefully we can all get something done about her

H xx

sure does but it's their 'human rights' you know - they can make your life an absolute misery but they have the right to know they may be being recorded - it's a farce - tbh trying to get the local authority to actually DO anything will take months and months by which time you may have gone out of your mind and be on the verge of committing serious criminal offences simply because you are at the end of your tether - I worked shifts and had to be up for work at 5am whilst the lazy, unemployed pig of a human next door sat on their fat arse playing loud music, drinking and smoking all sorts with their fellow pig humans (I actually like pigs but you get the drift).

I've had shite neighbours in the past so you have my sympathy x the best thing I ever did was to move & find fabulous ones, who I've spent today with

"sure does but it's their 'human rights' you know - they can make your life an absolute misery but they have the right to know they may be being recorded - it's a farce - tbh trying to get the local authority to actually DO anything will take months and months by which time you may have gone out of your mind and be on the verge of committing serious criminal offences simply because you are at the end of your tether - I worked shifts and had to be up for work at 5am whilst the lazy, unemployed pig of a human next door sat on their fat arse playing loud music, drinking and smoking all sorts with their fellow pig humans (I actually like pigs but you get the drift). "

I know the feeling. By the time they get around to doing anything about her we will have moved already :/ Hopefully we can push it through quicker though. Would love to be able to get her out soon xD

H xx

"sure does but it's their 'human rights' you know - they can make your life an absolute misery but they have the right to know they may be being recorded - it's a farce - tbh trying to get the local authority to actually DO anything will take months and months by which time you may have gone out of your mind and be on the verge of committing serious criminal offences simply because you are at the end of your tether - I worked shifts and had to be up for work at 5am whilst the lazy, unemployed pig of a human next door sat on their fat arse playing loud music, drinking and smoking all sorts with their fellow pig humans (I actually like pigs but you get the drift).

I know the feeling. By the time they get around to doing anything about her we will have moved already :/ Hopefully we can push it through quicker though. Would love to be able to get her out soon xD

H xx"

Put the bitch on YouTube is what I say...

"I've had shite neighbours in the past so you have my sympathy x the best thing I ever did was to move & find fabulous ones, who I've spent today with "

We are looking forward to moving away. New city will be fantastic. Just waiting to hear back from university auditions now xD

H xx

"sure does but it's their 'human rights' you know - they can make your life an absolute misery but they have the right to know they may be being recorded - it's a farce - tbh trying to get the local authority to actually DO anything will take months and months by which time you may have gone out of your mind and be on the verge of committing serious criminal offences simply because you are at the end of your tether - I worked shifts and had to be up for work at 5am whilst the lazy, unemployed pig of a human next door sat on their fat arse playing loud music, drinking and smoking all sorts with their fellow pig humans (I actually like pigs but you get the drift).

H xx

Put the bitch on YouTube is what I say... "

Off to Harry Hill we go ;p

H xx

H xx

H xx"

Seriously, remember that skank who was abusing that black woman on the bus, she didn't give a shit what the entire bus thought of her, but put that bitch on YouTube and she quickly sobered up...

"That's what I've been told. I'm not too sure as they seemed quite happy to get me out the door :/

I'll be complaining tomorrow and saying we want her evicted. We've all had enough now, so I'll be asking other people in the building to speak up about it

H xx"

Yeah pressuring them with more people and more complaints is more likely to get them out.

Unfortunately i live in a semi detached so i'm the only neighbour being annoyed with all the door slamming.

Lol if that's true about them being told then at least my neighbours now know i'm not gonna take their shit any more if they know what i've done. Doubt i'll get anything to record but at least i'll get some peace. Thought it had gone unusually quiet this past few days, like not even slamming their doors on the way out like they always do. But all this helps, at least i can say well they know not to do this stuff and are also capable of not doing it.

Mine argue a lot, very loudly grrrr!!

H xx

H xx

Seriously, remember that skank who was abusing that black woman on the bus, she didn't give a shit what the entire bus thought of her, but put that bitch on YouTube and she quickly sobered up... "

Don't think I've seen it. It's an idea. Time to bring out the old nokia so she doesnt break it xD

H xx

"That's what I've been told. I'm not too sure as they seemed quite happy to get me out the door :/

H xx

Yeah pressuring them with more people and more complaints is more likely to get them out.

Unfortunately i live in a semi detached so i'm the only neighbour being annoyed with all the door slamming.

Lol if that's true about them being told then at least my neighbours now know i'm not gonna take their shit any more if they know what i've done. Doubt i'll get anything to record but at least i'll get some peace. Thought it had gone unusually quiet this past few days, like not even slamming their doors on the way out like they always do. But all this helps, at least i can say well they know not to do this stuff and are also capable of not doing it. "

She's come out with the strangest stuff...the main one being we poop too loudly. I had to ask her why she was listening to us xD

H x

"I've had shite neighbours in the past so you have my sympathy x the best thing I ever did was to move & find fabulous ones, who I've spent today with

We are looking forward to moving away. New city will be fantastic. Just waiting to hear back from university auditions now xD

H xx"

Good luck x

"Mine argue a lot, very loudly grrrr!!"

It's annoying. Our neighbour has ferrets and she seems to have arguments with them....She asked one the other day to make her a cup of tea :S

H xx

"I've had shite neighbours in the past so you have my sympathy x the best thing I ever did was to move & find fabulous ones, who I've spent today with

H xx

Good luck x"

Thank you xD It's rather scary now. And i thought waiting for the auditions was bad :S

H x

H xx

Lol if that's true about them being told then at least my neighbours now know i'm not gonna take their shit any more if they know what i've done. Doubt i'll get anything to record but at least i'll get some peace. Thought it had gone unusually quiet this past few days, like not even slamming their doors on the way out like they always do. But all this helps, at least i can say well they know not to do this stuff and are also capable of not doing it.

She's come out with the strangest stuff...the main one being we poop too loudly. I had to ask her why she was listening to us xD

H x"

Omg haha. When i stayed at my mates a while back you could hear her neighbours on the toilet. Nothing else though like TV, or chatting and things that. Was weird but it's natural so you can't complain about that hahaha, plus it's not that annoying really.

Mine just slams her inner doors at least once a minute (for hours on end) and stamps round the house too. She also strops every time she has to do anything for her dog, like let it out for a wee, she only got it for breeding purposes and people like her are why i discourage buying from private sellers of pets.

I'd hate to be so impatient like her and live her shit life also, some small consolation that i'm not like her thank god.

By *irceWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

Hmmm bad neighbours indeed a royal pain in the ***

Family meal and scoffing chocs.....everyone's lol...

H xx

H x

Omg haha. When i stayed at my mates a while back you could hear her neighbours on the toilet. Nothing else though like TV, or chatting and things that. Was weird but it's natural so you can't complain about that hahaha, plus it's not that annoying really.

Mine just slams her inner doors at least once a minute (for hours on end) and stamps round the house too. She also strops every time she has to do anything for her dog, like let it out for a wee, she only got it for breeding purposes and people like her are why i discourage buying from private sellers of pets.

I'd hate to be so impatient like her and live her shit life also, some small consolation that i'm not like her thank god."

We were more shocked at the fact that she writes it down xD Bit of weird one ;p

She also has a family of ferrets and lets them run lose around the flat. But then shouts at them when they get under feet xD

I'm just glad that we actually have a life and are going somewhere rather than living her life xD

H xx

"Hmmm bad neighbours indeed a royal pain in the ***

Family meal and scoffing chocs.....everyone's lol..."

Ooh chocolate!! I'll have to resort to banana fritters from the chinese instead :P

H xx

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I had some chocolate and some great relaxation. With great neighbours, it's lovely here.

"We were more shocked at the fact that she writes it down xD Bit of weird one ;p

She also has a family of ferrets and lets them run lose around the flat. But then shouts at them when they get under feet xD

I'm just glad that we actually have a life and are going somewhere rather than living her life xD

H xx"

Yeah, at least you aren't them.

First time i've heard of anyone complaining about loud poops. Bet the housing laughed at that.

"Mine argue a lot, very loudly grrrr!!

It's annoying. Our neighbour has ferrets and she seems to have arguments with them....She asked one the other day to make her a cup of tea :S

H xx"

Oh good god!! Good luck with that!

» Add a new message to this topic