FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Goodness

Goodness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Gracious......went out to let the poultry out this morning and the wind blew me across the garden. If the neighbours saw me they musta been pissin' themselves....a bit breezy out there today

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's windy overnight too, and I heard from the radio about it had been really bad up in Scotland!

Stay safe!

Driving down the motorway last night was a killer i have to say, stayed in the slow lane most of the way home

Welcome to the wonderfull world of chicken keeping, I open up ours at 7am rain or shine, was blody cold and wet this morning

By *rankOfileMan  over a year ago

France

"Driving down the motorway last night was a killer i have to say, stayed in the slow lane most of the way home"

Oh I know.......I drove down the M6 early this week. a nightmare

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"Gracious......went out to let the poultry out this morning and the wind blew me across the garden. If the neighbours saw me they musta been pissin' themselves....a bit breezy out there today "

I once heard someone say that's why there aren't many trees in the Isles...they've all blown across to Norway.

"Gracious......went out to let the poultry out this morning and the wind blew me across the garden. If the neighbours saw me they musta been pissin' themselves....a bit breezy out there today

I once heard someone say that's why there aren't many trees in the Isles...they've all blown across to Norway. "

Is early true....lol

the wind stops them growing very well, there's a few species that will grow up here and tyhere are some in the more sheltered areas....but not many.....am burning old fence posts here to keep warm n cosy (but ssssshhhhhhh.....don't tell the old boy up the road who has just lost all his sheep )

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Another one I've heard in Norfolk is a 'lazy wind', that's a really cold wind that blows straight through you without bothering to go around you.

Well if anyone seen my little greenhouse .. last seen heading towards the m42. junction ten...

can ya send it back please.

It blew off last night

Was bin day here yesterday, driving home through the village was a slalom run dodging all the wheely bins blowing down the road!

mine was flying round my garden, because its empty so leaving it laying down coz its stillstormy here

Katy, I can hardly see out my windows because of all the salt water stuck on the outside...... think the tide was a bit high. xxx

incredibly windy here windows r rattling like crazy (old sash ones)

ooops....and there goes some of the guttering

Throw a couple of stout ropes over the place and peg it down Stu. Or get the red spangly shoes on and click your heels!

"Throw a couple of stout ropes over the place and peg it down Stu. Or get the red spangly shoes on and click your heels! "

the red spangly onwes have been "borrowed" by the toothless crofter on the other side of the Island

"Driving down the motorway last night was a killer i have to say, stayed in the slow lane most of the way home

Oh I know.......I drove down the M6 early this week. a nightmare "

Its worse when the window has dropped slightly as the regulator is broke, wont close so shook me all over the place, needs 2 people to get it back up

"Throw a couple of stout ropes over the place and peg it down Stu. Or get the red spangly shoes on and click your heels!

the red spangly onwes have been "borrowed" by the toothless crofter on the other side of the Island "

Ahhh making playmates already, how lovely for you.

France

"Driving down the motorway last night was a killer i have to say, stayed in the slow lane most of the way home

Its worse when the window has dropped slightly as the regulator is broke, wont close so shook me all over the place, needs 2 people to get it back up "

Have the same problem in my car...lol window is held shut by a log ...lol

Its worse when the window has dropped slightly as the regulator is broke, wont close so shook me all over the place, needs 2 people to get it back up

Have the same problem in my car...lol window is held shut by a log ...lol"

Found regulator and motor for £57 just £56 more than i have

France

Oh shame.....wish i could help

» Add a new message to this topic