FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > selling your car

selling your car

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erryg OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

denton

i advertised a cheap car good mot for 350 , didnt think so many stupid buyers around. one exchanged 10 emails,offered 300 so i said yes, can you deliver im only 5 miles away, i said its not taxed or insured, and the ANPR cams, he said use the a roads and not motorway, then he rang and ask when i was coming up its only a few miles. has anyone else had problems with these morons when selling a car

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im really worried about it, gonna be selling my car worth 10k+ soon and never sold one before

By *erryg OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

denton

its a nightmare tire kickers etc, timewasters, my car is worth more then asking price if i broke it and sold parts, to many sat on their fat arses cant be arsed to make a effort to view it make stupid offers by email and text

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Only problem I found was a scam company texting me offering cash up front for the car close to the asking price.

Realised it was a scam when they tried to charge money for a valuation. I didn't okay it, looked them up on Companies House and couldn't find their details.

It seems a few ppl have been suckered though...

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yeah... when I sold my golf I had a chav from Glasgow offer me 400 quid... I said no thanks. He insisted on coming to see it and I told him I wasn't budging on the price. He clearly thought I'd cave so only brought 400. I'd left the car with my brother so when he turned up he got nowhere... left a deposit and had to go all the way back for the rest of the cash and come back the next day.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sold loads of cars over the years

Twats aplenty

Be careful if you are going to use EBay or Auto trader. The scammers use these sites to pick their victims

Cash only or bank transfer. No unaccompanied test drives. No agencies. Non refundable deposit to be paid. 24 hours to pay the rest. Works for me.

» Add a new message to this topic