FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Styled It Out Like A Pro

Styled It Out Like A Pro

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss Adventure OP   Woman  over a year ago

Wonderland

Oh dear Lord the embarrassment. Wasn't expecting a breast examination today (not complaining, the surgeon lady was cute) but I was wearing a dress, not a problem in itself until I had to take it off and realised my tights were on inside out. Good job it wasn't yesterday though, forgot to put my knickers on LOL

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Very flash

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

At least only the doctor saw, I was walking round with my coat done up wrong the other day only knew when I met my mum about an hour later and she told me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I walked around Westfield shopping centre for over an hour with my jumper inside out and the tag showing. I nipped to the back of the men's department in a store and quickly took it off,with only my bra underneath. As I walked away I spotted a security camera in the corner where I was.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I once left a room at Abfab with my top inside out. I hadn't been up to anything honest

By *iss Adventure OP   Woman  over a year ago

Wonderland

"I once left a room at Abfab with my top inside out. I hadn't been up to anything honest "

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I went to a hospital appointment on Monday to be told they are doing my hip replacement. Straight away sent me for my bloods, Mrsa swabs and ECG...

So glad I had decided to wear the new bra I'd not worn yet seeing as I had to strip down all my top half

» Add a new message to this topic