FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Torture Garden

Torture Garden

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icoleherts OP   Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Looking to visit the Torture Garden, just wanted to know if anyone's been and what they thought ?

Also dress code,particularly for guys,I'll just were my usual next to nothing lol and does anyone play or is it just soft

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Some events there are couples only play rooms. But generally TG events are for people to see and be seen.

I personally prefer the smaller events such as Brighton, I find them friendlier and more tolerant.

They are becoming more watered down in recent years.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do they ever do events up north?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Looking to visit the Torture Garden, just wanted to know if anyone's been and what they thought ?

Also dress code,particularly for guys,I'll just were my usual next to nothing lol and does anyone play or is it just soft "

Some play more of a crazy party & shows from the bizarre to the amusing and good mix of music from hard house (if that's what you call it) to a 70/80's disco room

Blow job area, spank zone, lick pussy* medical and suck your feet clean and many more, lots of people nude or near nude plus great costumes - all costumes checked on door and shoddy ones chucked away, we have a hotel near by for the London March one if you need somewhere to get changed beforehand

Big fun fetish party, some play but great fun

Milton Keynes

Thanks, London is more convenient for us but we always enjoy a night away by the seaside

Milton Keynes

Sounds just the sort of thing we were looking for, we enjoy Fabs and Libs but are looking for something a little more "unusual"

The music and play areas sound Fabs and we might just take you up on the changing facilities

xx

» Add a new message to this topic