FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New telly & need some help please

New telly & need some help please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a new LG smart telly all set up all working good.

Think one have the kids have pressed a button on the remote & accidently turned on the 'descriptive' option (not sure of its proper term) A ladies voice is describing the scene as if the viewer is partially sighted or blind. I have been through the booklet, all the options on the remote & can't turn it off. Help pretty please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

"I have a new LG smart telly all set up all working good.

Think one have the kids have pressed a button on the remote & accidently turned on the 'descriptive' option (not sure of its proper term) A ladies voice is describing the scene as if the viewer is partially sighted or blind. I have been through the booklet, all the options on the remote & can't turn it off. Help pretty please "

Not tech savvy here, but this amused me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think one have the kids have pressed a button on the remote & accidently turned on the 'descriptive' option (not sure of its proper term) A ladies voice is describing the scene as if the viewer is partially sighted or blind. I have been through the booklet, all the options on the remote & can't turn it off. Help pretty please "

Have you tried hitting the exit button on the remote I find it works on most things for my new LG

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Give the remote back to the kids, I'm sure they'll suss it

"Give the remote back to the kids, I'm sure they'll suss it "

Ok just having a play now with my remote!! If you click the wheel symbol a menu will appear on the screen to the right hand side.

Go to the bottom and you will see some dots click on that and it will take you to the main set up menu.

The bottom of that says accessibility click that and the options for audio description is the 3rd down the list.

Think one have the kids have pressed a button on the remote & accidently turned on the 'descriptive' option (not sure of its proper term) A ladies voice is describing the scene as if the viewer is partially sighted or blind. I have been through the booklet, all the options on the remote & can't turn it off. Help pretty please

Have you tried hitting the exit button on the remote I find it works on most things for my new LG"

Yes, I think I've worn out the word on the button too....ooops

"Ok just having a play now with my remote!! If you click the wheel symbol a menu will appear on the screen to the right hand side.

Go to the bottom and you will see some dots click on that and it will take you to the main set up menu.

The bottom of that says accessibility click that and the options for audio description is the 3rd down the list. "

Bumblebea I love you! Thank you so much

"Ok just having a play now with my remote!! If you click the wheel symbol a menu will appear on the screen to the right hand side.

The bottom of that says accessibility click that and the options for audio description is the 3rd down the list.

Bumblebea I love you! Thank you so much "

Your very welcome Hun ha ha X

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

Bumblebea I love you! Thank you so much "

Bumblebea for world leader now.

I had this problem before with the same tv .. having being on google i fixed it in ten mins .. go to shed grab big hammer artack said tv claim on insurance get a new one delivered and set up .. sit back relax and be at one with the world my freind .. peice love and a new tv dude

Bumblebea I love you! Thank you so much

Bumblebea for world leader now. "

That would be great although not sure some would

Cope with my policy changes and laws

» Add a new message to this topic