FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Age difference

Age difference

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

What is an acceptable younger age difference when swinging? We've used the rule of thumb of no less than half our age + 9 years.

We've been contacted by a lovely couple (she looks lovely) but she is in her twenties and we're 60 + and it seems so wrong. We've declined but thought we would ask what others thought?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As long as everyone is attracted to each other and comfortable.. Age shouldn't matter

Some people have reasons why they don't meet a certain age group, like they don't feel comfortable if age of children /parents...

There is no right or wrong though

We've enjoyed playing with people in their twenties and its been no problem at all

I'm quite harsh with ages and feel very uncomfy with under 25. We have met them... However no I have hit 40 it would just feel very very wrong.

You just do what you want in this lifestyle x

Mostly we have played with younger or older than our stated ages in clubs where you may not know the persons age till after.

Mr is much less rigid in ages than me... But there are times I have to say sorry I can't.

No right or wrong its personal

do not let what others think or u think others think get in the way.

For me its the older the better i simply find guys my age a turn off ,but i no many older men struggle to get meets coz women seem to not be interested .not a concept i can understand as i love the more mature man but each to thier own n whats right for me will not be for others

For me I've met lots of older women, the biggest age difference was 17 years. She was a little hesitant at the start but once we'd been for a drink it was all good and we had a fantasy time.

I guess its all about how you feel when you actually meet someone!

By *abydollxxWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham - Selly oak

I usually go for guys in there 30's/40s

"As long as everyone is attracted to each other and comfortable.. Age shouldn't matter

"

^ this

"I usually go for guys in there 30's/40s"

Hello! Hehe

Acceptable to who ?

Your swinging lifestyle your choice it's meant to be fun so anybody 18 plus, is acceptable.

In a club you wouldn't always check an age before play.

We don't have a specific rule - if we find someone attractive then it's all good.

Sarah

I think you should take it as a compliment that someone that age find you interesting enough and sexy enough to contact you for a met. Wheres the harm in saying yes to a coffee or a drink and then deciding if the age gap is to much for you.

Age shouldn't not be a barrier in sex or swingers or life if you click with someone, and of course I mean legal not anything illegal of course but I'm told off

X

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well the acceptable age is over 18. I have my preferences for my reasons as others do there's and the common one is not playing with anyone younger than their kids which is mime as well. But if a 60 year old wanted to play with an 18 year old then I can't see anything wrong with it just because I wouldn't do it.

I personally prefer older ladies, anyone over 40 and no age limit rearly.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I have no formula, just basing matches on interests and attraction. It's a little different to finding an ltr type partner, where some good shag mates may be poor choices as we're so different.

I shag who I'm attracted to, though I've had a few surprises when playing in clubs then finding them on here after. You can get a 60 year old that looks 40 and a 40 year old that looks 60. If the attractions there why not?

To me age is a number ive always gone for older since I was a teen... one of the guys I have encountered was nearly twice my age ..... so what..... if theres a connection and both parties enjoy each others company who are we to judge???? Xxx just my opinion xxxx

If I fancy someone, I'll meet them as long as they are of legal age.

Not really interested in what others think of me.

My OH was 18 when we met. I was 42. We met socially first but I made him show me his passport before we got into bed - which he still takes the piss out of me for to this day

Age ain't nothing but a number.

To us anyway. But if the other couple made a big deal out of it, it would put us off them.

By *irceWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

Had real issues with this, think 25 is my limit, that was a awesome guy forsure.

Age aint a problem, just be from 18 years and up

I have a definite lower age limit; sadly the very delightful FB has a different view. I spend a lot of time un-hot listing ladies who are too young for my age paranoia on our joint profile!

I don't go much younger, I'd say 27 or 28 would be the youngest, and have met up to about 50 before but I can't imagine meeting anyone older than that (until I'm older myself, obvs).

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

As I mainly meet in clubs, and I rarely ask for peoples ages, I don't really mind how old a guy is. If I fancy them, I'm good.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"What is an acceptable younger age difference when swinging? We've used the rule of thumb of no less than half our age + 9 years.

We've been contacted by a lovely couple (she looks lovely) but she is in her twenties and we're 60 + and it seems so wrong. We've declined but thought we would ask what others thought? "

Age matters. Despite what anyone says.

I'd be hesitant in this case because you say it's a couple. You don't mention him. You just say 'she' looks lovely.

I'm guessing it's the MALE that contacted you.

If it was a single woman i'd be more inclined to believe that she was making her own choices as opposed to having them made for her.

By *own a bitMan  over a year ago

Dublin

as long as there's a connection age shouldn't matter..I've met a girl 22 years younger than me on here and we were both comfortable with it. lol well, I know I was.

So long as its legal and everyone is comfortable, then I don't see the issue

I have this thing where I feel anyone under 35 is perhaps still a little innocent, and I'd be violating them if I slept with them. But oddly enough people being older than me has never been an issue.

The rule of thumb is actually 7 not 9, not something I would use as gives me people around 35 which is a 20 yr age difference and I prefer 10 yrs either side my own age

By *atcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"The rule of thumb is actually 7 not 9, not something I would use as gives me people around 35 which is a 20 yr age difference and I prefer 10 yrs either side my own age"

7 or 9 it's our own rule of thumb that we go by. Still not happy with anyone less than half our age + 9years but thanks everyone for your thoughts. X

» Add a new message to this topic