FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Apparently

Apparently

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The way forward is to whinge persistantly.

Even if it is something totally perdantic and to be honest complete bollocks.

You learn something new every day.

Now off to see what I can whinge about, start a thread, write lots of emails to admins and see how long before my ridiculous request is granted.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Topics so far.

Blondes..I am not attracted to them so could they be made to dye thier hair or be asked to leave the site.

The use of the abbreviation LOL ruins my enjoyment of the chatroom, please can we have it removed.

Forums are open to way to much scope for abuse. I would like the responses to each thread to be no longer than 3 replies before the thread is closed to negate anyones feelings being upset.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

LOL

Long names

But the whinging seems to have worked ffs!

Oh and yes, one more thing. The North East appears to be the only part of the UK who haven't yet had the heatwave that has been promised. It's foggy here at the moment

Can Admin do anything about it please ?

Too hot down here for me

Can this be sorted too please

"Long names

But the whinging seems to have worked ffs!"

yes it worked...but hey ho, smiles.

By *resh freddieMan  over a year ago

Penistone

"Oh and yes, one more thing. The North East appears to be the only part of the UK who haven't yet had the heatwave that has been promised. It's foggy here at the moment

Can Admin do anything about it please ?"

Can admin alter all imperial measurements to metric? We are in Europe so its not 8 inches of meat it is 20.3 cms but as a bloke i will claim 21cms as we have a right to exaggerate.

Please can we ensure metric measurements are adhered to.

"Oh and yes, one more thing. The North East appears to be the only part of the UK who haven't yet had the heatwave that has been promised. It's foggy here at the moment

Can admin alter all imperial measurements to metric? We are in Europe so its not 8 inches of meat it is 20.3 cms but as a bloke i will claim 21cms as we have a right to exaggerate.

Please can we ensure metric measurements are adhered to."

LOL

Penistone

LOL"

you want to laugh bra sizes will go astronomic!!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

LOL

you want to laugh bra sizes will go astronomic!!!

"

what do you mean go, mine already are lol.

Ive lost my suntan cream could admin send someone round to help me look, also could us females be supplied with a shotgun to shoot the vultures

"Long names

But the whinging seems to have worked ffs!"

Some people should have long names..

Like:

fredwestcantevengetonebonkvictormeldrewimanarsewannaargueanbeamiserablegitandpissoffeveryoneallthetime n lovely wife

Ficticious of course

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

Please can we ensure metric measurements are adhered to."

no fecking way, reject the blanket uniform approach of europe i want my plums in pounds....

Penistone

no fecking way, reject the blanket uniform approach of europe i want my plums in pounds....

"

alas its not how you like your plumbs! If you want to plum trade the EEC need a good look!!

all over the place

"The way forward is to whinge persistantly.

Now off to see what I can whinge about, start a thread, write lots of emails to admins and see how long before my ridiculous request is granted.

"

sorry i cant have this its totally against my human rights on several counts ...including the right to quiet enjoyment of my home without let or hindrance ....now stop this moaning and come off your rebellious kettle prone ways ....or ill fecking moan for fecking great Britain and go see my local community copper ..my councillor ,my mp ,the minister for communication and complain under section 75 of the telecommunication act as you are harassing everyone ...

all said without a breath ..!!!!!!

Penistone

sorry i cant have this its totally against my human rights on several counts ...including the right to quiet enjoyment of my home without let or hindrance ....now stop this moaning and come off your rebellious kettle prone ways ....or ill fecking moan for fecking great Britain and go see my local community copper ..my councillor ,my mp ,the minister for communication and complain under section 75 of the telecommunication act as you are harassing everyone ...

all said without a breath ..!!!!!!"

Fook me you went proper red there!

all over the place

Fook me you went proper red there!"

nahh got a good Co2 max and big bellows pmsl

Penistone

nahh got a good Co2 max and big bellows pmsl "

So i take it you farted then with all that air intake!

all over the place

nahh got a good Co2 max and big bellows pmsl

So i take it you farted then with all that air intake!"

no way good breathe control ....ancient knowledge passed down from T 'ancient grandmasters .....

Forum Mod

Whingers! I love em and theres plenty of em to love on here

is there really Hmmmmm

Forum Mod

Oh If we're gonna have a little moan and I don't do it often..........don't you just love it whenn a thread is going along quite nicely even if its a thread of nothingness,but has potential to be quite funny,then someone comes in and puts a complete downer on it for no good reason

who me ? lol

Forum Mod

"who me ? lol"

No hun not anyone in particular...I posted just after you so it looked like it was aimed at you and it was'nt

so nothing aimed at me lol

"Oh If we're gonna have a little moan and I don't do it often..........don't you just love it whenn a thread is going along quite nicely even if its a thread of nothingness,but has potential to be quite funny,then someone comes in and puts a complete downer on it for no good reason "

me??? Wanna fight?

Forum Mod

"Oh If we're gonna have a little moan and I don't do it often..........don't you just love it whenn a thread is going along quite nicely even if its a thread of nothingness,but has potential to be quite funny,then someone comes in and puts a complete downer on it for no good reason

me??? Wanna fight? "

Fisticuffs at dawn......

"Oh If we're gonna have a little moan and I don't do it often..........don't you just love it whenn a thread is going along quite nicely even if its a thread of nothingness,but has potential to be quite funny,then someone comes in and puts a complete downer on it for no good reason

me??? Wanna fight?

Fisticuffs at dawn......"

whose dawn? and does she deserve it?

Forum Mod

me??? Wanna fight?

Fisticuffs at dawn......

whose dawn? and does she deserve it?"

I could have put money on you picking up on the cuffs but no

me??? Wanna fight?

Fisticuffs at dawn......

whose dawn? and does she deserve it?

I could have put money on you picking up on the cuffs but no "

Im a reformed character!

lol

"lol "

something funny?

Wonder if admin can come and do me garden ????

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Wonder if they can come and do next doors garden here - all they are doing is bickering!!!

Its too hot to have the windows closed (still waiting on that storm admin...slacking here.....lol) and all i can hear is moan moan bloody moan.....grrr

all over the place

"Wonder if they can come and do next doors garden here - all they are doing is bickering!!!

Its too hot to have the windows closed (still waiting on that storm admin...slacking here.....lol) and all i can hear is moan moan bloody moan.....grrr"

yeah well you moan a lot too ..ya know ..

"Wonder if they can come and do next doors garden here - all they are doing is bickering!!!

Its too hot to have the windows closed (still waiting on that storm admin...slacking here.....lol) and all i can hear is moan moan bloody moan.....grrr

yeah well you moan a lot too ..ya know .."

nice one pd lets hope the thunder comes soon that will keep her quiet

Notting

yeah well you moan a lot too ..ya know ..nice one pd lets hope the thunder comes soon that will keep her quiet "

I am the thunder...pmsl!!!!

all over the place

yeah well you moan a lot too ..ya know ..nice one pd lets hope the thunder comes soon that will keep her quiet

I am the thunder...pmsl!!!!"

she certainly is ......parp....

Notting

yeah well you moan a lot too ..ya know ..nice one pd lets hope the thunder comes soon that will keep her quiet

No thats me ......parp.... "

Oh bless -you dont have to defend me PD - i can fight my own corner, xx

she certainly is ......parp.... "

thats those onions youve eaten

all over the place

No thats me ......parp....

Oh bless -you dont have to defend me PD - i can fight my own corner,espicially as i can fart for england and should be captain of the olympic farting team ... xx"

aww i know i should of realised hun

Notting

she certainly is ......parp.... thats those onions youve eaten "

**coughs....**

You saw me eating those last night did you.....ugh ohhhhhhh

» Add a new message to this topic