FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I love you... 3

I love you... 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I may not the best past, I've made mistakes, I can be a moody bitch at times, I eat your harbio, I can be messy and untidy at times, you tell me I'm beautiful everyday even when I look a mess, you always know how to make me smile when I'm feeling low. I have never met anyone like you, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I will love you and thank you for making my life complete xxx

With valentines day just a few days away. I thought I'd spread love. Here's a chance to let your true love know how much you love them xxxxxx 3 3

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/02/16 05:47:23]

"[Removed by poster at 10/02/16 05:47:23]"

?? well said x

The only real love in my life is the love I have for my children, and I tell them I love them everyday, and behind the scenes I show them I love them by making sacrifices, that they will never know I make, as long as they are happy and healthy everything else in life us a bonus, I wish we had children's day like we have mothers day and fathers day

By *abydollxxWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham - Selly oak

I love that!

"I may not the best past, I've made mistakes, I can be a moody bitch at times, I eat your harbio, I can be messy and untidy at times, you tell me I'm beautiful everyday even when I look a mess, you always know how to make me smile when I'm feeling low. I have never met anyone like you, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I will love you and thank you for making my life complete xxx

With valentines day just a few days away. I thought I'd spread love. Here's a chance to let your true love know how much you love them xxxxxx 3 3 "

is my harbio my cock ?

"The only real love in my life is the love I have for my children, and I tell them I love them everyday, and behind the scenes I show them I love them by making sacrifices, that they will never know I make, as long as they are happy and healthy everything else in life us a bonus, I wish we had children's day like we have mothers day and fathers day "

Every day is children's day!

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

"The only real love in my life is the love I have for my children, and I tell them I love them everyday, and behind the scenes I show them I love them by making sacrifices, that they will never know I make, as long as they are happy and healthy everything else in life us a bonus, I wish we had children's day like we have mothers day and fathers day

Every day is children's day!"

By *arksMan  over a year ago

in the centre

"The only real love in my life is the love I have for my children, and I tell them I love them everyday, and behind the scenes I show them I love them by making sacrifices, that they will never know I make, as long as they are happy and healthy everything else in life us a bonus, I wish we had children's day like we have mothers day and fathers day "

» Add a new message to this topic