FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dash cameras...

Dash cameras...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Do you have one?

My whole family cycle and they have helmet cameras but having watched a lot of these car crash TV programs, it seems lots of people have them.

I'm off to google to see how much they cost and whether a techie numpty like me can work one.

Have you had cause to use the footage for anything?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They're becoming popular , but my mates had his insurance increased with having it

Haven't got one but the other morning driving to work at about 5am, a BMW driver was really tailgating someone and driving like a prick. Pulled up behind them at the lights and put my phone on record and put it into the sun visor.

A few weeks ago I was driving home at about 2am and overtook a Ford. Perfectly legal and safe overtake, using the second lane of a dual carriage way before it merged into one lane.

The driver then proceeded to tailgate me all the way through what turned to residential roads of 40mph.

Some of the worst driving I see is early morning or the middle of the night.

"They're becoming popular , but my mates had his insurance increased with having it "

would have thought it would decrease -

"They're becoming popular , but my mates had his insurance increased with having it

would have thought it would decrease - "

Same and that's what he thought , but apparently not , it increased , having a dash cam can leave you vulnerable against road rage

I have one. It records full 1080 with sound and will also take a still photo at a predetermined shock value (currently set at 3G). Best of all it cost £14.99 on eBay (from China). I informed my insurance company, gave them the specs and they duly reduced my premium. Currently its plugged into the cigarette lighter but when I get time I'll wire it in properly.

Sometimes having a dash cam may not actually be yr safest idea , there's people out there would knock you out and just remove it and leave

"Sometimes having a dash cam may not actually be yr safest idea , there's people out there would knock you out and just remove it and leave "

I reckon they'd be extremely useful against people such as yourself who seem to brag at causing massive amounts of damage through road accidents.

"They're becoming popular , but my mates had his insurance increased with having it

Same and that's what he thought , but apparently not , it increased , having a dash cam can leave you vulnerable against road rage "

madness - cant do right

"Sometimes having a dash cam may not actually be yr safest idea , there's people out there would knock you out and just remove it and leave "

Every insurance company I've seen advertise premium reductions for having a dash cam. The chances of someone opening your car door and physically rendering you unconscious to steal a dash cam are probably so remote its ludicrous to even consider it to be a reason not to buy one.

Edinburgh

Only if you're the one behaving like a twat though surely?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Sometimes having a dash cam may not actually be yr safest idea , there's people out there would knock you out and just remove it and leave

I reckon they'd be extremely useful against people such as yourself who seem to brag at causing massive amounts of damage through road accidents. "

Same and that's what he thought , but apparently not , it increased , having a dash cam can leave you vulnerable against road rage

madness - cant do right "

I personally don't believe him myself, unless his 'mate' lives in Afghanistan or Syria...

madness - cant do right

I personally don't believe him myself, unless his 'mate' lives in Afghanistan or Syria..."

My housing estate is a close example lol

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Sometimes having a dash cam may not actually be yr safest idea , there's people out there would knock you out and just remove it and leave

Only if you're the one behaving like a twat though surely? "

I think he means if someone realises you just filmed them causing an accident or breaking the law, they might assault you in order to steal the camera.

I really am thinking of buying one myself OP.Things seem to be getting a bit crazy at times on the roads nowadays.

I think he means if someone realises you just filmed them causing an accident or breaking the law, they might assault you in order to steal the camera."

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Been using one for over a year

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

Most of the trucks we drive have them professionally fitted and they capture some pretty good footage of what's ahead of me.

As previously said on this thread, you can buy them quite cheap on ebay and they plug into your ciggy lighter socket

Bear in mind, if you have a dashcam and you are involved in a fatal accident, your loved ones may face seeing the footage in court.

It's unlikely but I do know of it happening.

I think he means if someone realises you just filmed them causing an accident or breaking the law, they might assault you in order to steal the camera."

Surely you'd just lock the door until it was safe to unlock it.

I think he means if someone realises you just filmed them causing an accident or breaking the law, they might assault you in order to steal the camera.

Surely you'd just lock the door until it was safe to unlock it."

I would have thought that would be the sensible thing to do, yes.

Edinburgh

Ahhh gotcha. Well I guess they can be fairly discreet and the smart thing is not to shout about it.

Guess there is pros and cons , I'm just saying that there is exceptionally violent people out there that honestly would kick yr teeth to the back of ur throat in order to escape prosecution, and the more popular and wide spread cams become it's going to happen sooner or later

Edinburgh

"Bear in mind, if you have a dashcam and you are involved in a fatal accident, your loved ones may face seeing the footage in court.

It's unlikely but I do know of it happening."

There's a cheery thought!

The biggest worry I have is someone hearing how bad I sing! I think I sound like Madonna, I fear the reality is Jedward!

"Bear in mind, if you have a dashcam and you are involved in a fatal accident, your loved ones may face seeing the footage in court.

The biggest worry I have is someone hearing how bad I sing! I think I sound like Madonna, I fear the reality is Jedward! "

It's actually a really difficult decision to make, whether to watch it or not.

I can cause a lot of disquiet amongst family and friends.

I found worst offenders are taxi drivers(witnessed two overtaking on sharp corners) and knobs on the back roads in usually private licenced plated cars and any kind of van(not all but most) I recently got a car, have got one of those black box plug ins so I tend to stay within the speed limit and it's ridiculous the amount of people who think it's okay to put my son(who I have with me 99% of the time with me in the car), my partner and myself(pregnant) at risk by their impatience! I'm getting a dash cam as soon as I have money as you can't report careless driving unless there's another carby driver willing to report it also! And people wonder why there's so many car crashes in our area!

a straightjacket

"The biggest worry I have is someone hearing how bad I sing! I think I sound like Madonna, I fear the reality is Jedward! "

Don't think dash cams have audio

I've got to admit from experience that driving a noticeably modified car, a lot of people seem to try to push you to race etc.

When I had my Peugeot 207 S16 that used to seem to make people always want to try race....like they were trying to prove a point.

It's also a noticeable difference since having my civic from new and totally standard, the difference is very apparent now it's modded and gets pops and bangs along with after-fire from the exhaust.

My brother just had his Audi sprayed blaze green and he's saying the same thing.

"I found worst offenders are taxi drivers(witnessed two overtaking on sharp corners) and knobs on the back roads in usually private licenced plated cars and any kind of van(not all but most) I recently got a car, have got one of those black box plug ins so I tend to stay within the speed limit and it's ridiculous the amount of people who think it's okay to put my son(who I have with me 99% of the time with me in the car), my partner and myself(pregnant) at risk by their impatience! I'm getting a dash cam as soon as I have money as you can't report careless driving unless there's another carby driver willing to report it also! And people wonder why there's so many car crashes in our area! "

Round here bus drivers from one particular company are the worst offenders. They've caused numerous accidents through poor judgment and downright selfish driving.

Edinburgh

I think people (mostly lads) see me in my Beetle and assume it doesn't shift. That kinda tickles me.

"I've got to admit from experience that driving a noticeably modified car, a lot of people seem to try to push you to race etc.

When I had my Peugeot 207 S16 that used to seem to make people always want to try race....like they were trying to prove a point.

It's also a noticeable difference since having my civic from new and totally standard, the difference is very apparent now it's modded and gets pops and bangs along with after-fire from the exhaust.

My brother just had his Audi sprayed blaze green and he's saying the same thing. "

Some cars do seem to attract dangerous or aggressive behaviour from some road users.

My Scoob was the same.

"The biggest worry I have is someone hearing how bad I sing! I think I sound like Madonna, I fear the reality is Jedward!

Don't think dash cams have audio "

They do.

Edinburgh

"The biggest worry I have is someone hearing how bad I sing! I think I sound like Madonna, I fear the reality is Jedward!

They do."

All of the clips on that show tonight had audio.

I'm a bit of a swearer whilst smiling sweetly on the outside when people are fuckwits.

a straightjacket

They do."

Ours dont

"I've got to admit from experience that driving a noticeably modified car, a lot of people seem to try to push you to race etc.

My brother just had his Audi sprayed blaze green and he's saying the same thing.

Some cars do seem to attract dangerous or aggressive behaviour from some road users.

My Scoob was the same."

This is why my Alfa is a sleeper. It may only be a 1.9 diesel but it has over 400lbs of torque. Believe me, it shifts and keeps up with most things on the road when I want it to..

My Scoob was the same."

Absolutely

My pug was fast though 1.6 120bhp was just based on the 207 rally car so looked the part. Had police stop me in it and be real arse holes too.

They do.

Ours dont"

For it to be admissible as evidence in a claim it needs to have audio. That way the insurance companies can hear if YOU were distracted or doing something you shouldn't.

They do.

Ours dont

For it to be admissible as evidence in a claim it needs to have audio. That way the insurance companies can hear if YOU were distracted or doing something you shouldn't."

Maybe this is the altering factor that increases insurance ?

They do.

Ours dont

For it to be admissible as evidence in a claim it needs to have audio. That way the insurance companies can hear if YOU were distracted or doing something you shouldn't.

Maybe this is the altering factor that increases insurance ?"

Having one without audio won't have any affect on your premium either way. Its not a modification and doesn't affect your ability to drive.

it's common now for a cyclist to publish footage from their helmet cam showing the abhorrent behaviour of truck, van, bus and car drivers. But for some reason they never publish the footage where they were cycling the wrong way down a one way street, or going through red lights, or terrorising pedestrians on a footpath.

My Scoob was the same.

Absolutely

My pug was fast though 1.6 120bhp was just based on the 207 rally car so looked the part. Had police stop me in it and be real arse holes too.

"

I loved my Civic.

1.6 with vvt, 160bhp. It wasn't great for torque, and it certainly wasn't a Scoob but it did 0-60 in 8s. Unmodified.

The best thing was it looked like a standard little hatchback and the insurance was good because it came tuned like that from new and wasn't modded.

It was fun, surprised a few people, but didn't bring the idiots out of the woodwork.

And it was a pretty colour

By *ittall2020Man  over a year ago

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 10/02/16 00:16:46]

They do.

Ours dont

For it to be admissible as evidence in a claim it needs to have audio. That way the insurance companies can hear if YOU were distracted or doing something you shouldn't."

This isn't true according to what I've read. Do you have a source?

My Scoob was the same.

Absolutely

I loved my Civic.

1.6 with vvt, 160bhp. It wasn't great for torque, and it certainly wasn't a Scoob but it did 0-60 in 8s. Unmodified.

The best thing was it looked like a standard little hatchback and the insurance was good because it came tuned like that from new and wasn't modded.

It was fun, surprised a few people, but didn't bring the idiots out of the woodwork.

And it was a pretty colour"

My civics weighed down with audio and sound deadening still goes quite well and will do under 9s even with the added weight. My mate offered to supercharge it at his tuning garage, considering he's built a 1000bhp Subaru engine, I'm sure he could work some magic on my civic!

They do.

Ours dont

This isn't true according to what I've read. Do you have a source?"

My insurance company - eSure.

They do.

Ours dont

My insurance company - eSure."

It could be a rule specific to them. I've read the total opposite, that sound isn't necessary, so I don't think it's a general rule.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/insurance/motorinsurance/11590039/Dashboard-camera-sales-rocket-as-insurers-accept-footage-as-evidence.html

Norwich

I'm not sure if they are much use for insurance etc, as people can edit the films so easily. Some of the edits are pretty funny though.

Be interesting to see what my insurance make of it.

Out of all my mods they are only bothered about the induction kit...couldn't car less about all the audio, tints, dipping. Just the induction kit which added £250.

Be nice to see it reduced.

By *ex on fire500Man  over a year ago

chesterfield

Love my old suzuki hyabuser topped out at 210 mph 0 to 60 in 2'8 seconds was a bit rapid

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Try looking up RoadHawk they have voice and gps

They do.

Ours dont

My insurance company - eSure.

It could be a rule specific to them. I've read the total opposite, that sound isn't necessary, so I don't think it's a general rule."

Quite possible I suppose.

a straightjacket

"This isn't true according to what I've read. Do you have a source?

My insurance company - eSure."

I have no idea how accurate this is, maybe it's just your insurer or maybe it's all of them. I did my CPC in Aug last year and we were showed lots of accidents viewed from dash cams and other cams (some fatal) and no audio was present

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-32622126

"Be interesting to see what my insurance make of it.

Out of all my mods they are only bothered about the induction kit...couldn't car less about all the audio, tints, dipping. Just the induction kit which added £250.

Be nice to see it reduced. "

I'm so glad I'm not your age anymore. All my mods area declared and it only went up by £30! Adding the can knocked that, and more, off!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3211380/Dramatic-dashcam-footage-captures-reckless-biker-throwing-gloves-rage-entering-roundabout-wrong-road-colliding-van.html

"Be interesting to see what my insurance make of it.

Be nice to see it reduced.

I'm so glad I'm not your age anymore. All my mods area declared and it only went up by £30! Adding the can knocked that, and more, off!!! "

What's worse is they only provide £300 replacement for the audio....that won't even cover the wiring. Even my fuses come in at £40 each.

There are lots of links I can't post but I can't find anything saying cam footage isn't admissible unless it has sound.

"http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3211380/Dramatic-dashcam-footage-captures-reckless-biker-throwing-gloves-rage-entering-roundabout-wrong-road-colliding-van.html"

You are the googling master, or mistress if you prefer

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

we had one till last week when hubby forgot to lock the car and hadn't removed it and the following day it was gone!!!

"http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3211380/Dramatic-dashcam-footage-captures-reckless-biker-throwing-gloves-rage-entering-roundabout-wrong-road-colliding-van.html

You are the googling master, or mistress if you prefer "

It's frustrating that I can't post the better info I've found.

I've got a couple of legal reports here on whether dashcams are legal in the UK and whether the footage is legally admissible.

Norwich

This is the sort of tragic incident they can capture...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K-zDK4wrI4

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Again - try looking up RoadHawk .. plenty of taxis use them. They have audio and gps.

"http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3211380/Dramatic-dashcam-footage-captures-reckless-biker-throwing-gloves-rage-entering-roundabout-wrong-road-colliding-van.html

I've got a couple of legal reports here on whether dashcams are legal in the UK and whether the footage is legally admissible."

I think the jury's out, figuratively at least. Though a police friend of mine says they love cam footage as it makes their job easier.

I've got a couple of legal reports here on whether dashcams are legal in the UK and whether the footage is legally admissible.

I think the jury's out, figuratively at least. Though a police friend of mine says they love cam footage as it makes their job easier."

Not according to what I am reading. It's fairly clear cut they are legal and as long as the footage is clear enough, they're also admissible legally.

However, only a small number of insurers offer a discount for having a dashcam and only some have said they will accept dashcam footage.

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

I have one in our car. Great little camera and hopefully it covers me if the worst happens.

B

Clearly it can be admissible:

Dangerous driver is first to be jailed by dashcam footage after motorist video of his reckless overtaking moves that forced a Ford Transit off the road

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3344563/Dangerous-driver-jailed-dashcam-footage-video-reckless-overtaking-forced-Ford-Transit-road.html

"I have one in our car. Great little camera and hopefully it covers me if the worst happens.

B"

Out of interest, which one do you have?

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"This is the sort of tragic incident they can capture...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K-zDK4wrI4"

Brill

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

It doesn't need to have audio for it to be admissible, although obviously it is better if it does, and the person that insurance went up after fitting a dash cam, you want to change your insurer straight away, it should come down.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Guess there is pros and cons , I'm just saying that there is exceptionally violent people out there that honestly would kick yr teeth to the back of ur throat in order to escape prosecution, and the more popular and wide spread cams become it's going to happen sooner or later "

I've heard of tall-tales where they use RPG launchers to get at the dash-cam, if the doors are locked

By *edsBonkingMan  over a year ago

Near MK

The biggest worry I have is someone hearing how bad I sing! I think I sound like Madonna, I fear the reality is Jedward! "

You can turn off the sound recording.

By *edsBonkingMan  over a year ago

Near MK

I have a Nextbase 402 G. Excellent footage, some good software and simple to use. Many features. Only wish now I have brought one with both forward and rear view cameras to get the idiots behind me as well as in front.

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple  over a year ago

Andover

"They're becoming popular , but my mates had his insurance increased with having it "

Never heard such nonsense.

I can understand having one in your car or on your bike helmet, but I'm suspicious of the people who have YouTube channels devoted to showing their footage of bad driving - makes me think that probably they go looking for it so that they've got the material.

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

As someone who cycle commutes with a camera I say the sooner everyone uses them the better.

I've noticed I'm treated better now I have a helmet cam prominent on my lid, so it must affect the way people drive when they see one.

I recently had a driver threaten to assault me after I swore when he pulled into my lane whilst alongside me (too busy looking at the Lamborghini on the other side of the road). He backed off when I mentioned my bike GPS had a camera and would happily take þe footage to the police.

It doesn't have a camera, but I've since bought a small handlebar camera for the road bike because of that.

Some cameras will even link to your phone so the footage is uploaded to a website automatically.

"I can understand having one in your car or on your bike helmet, but I'm suspicious of the people who have YouTube channels devoted to showing their footage of bad driving - makes me think that probably they go looking for it so that they've got the material. "

I know someone like this. He's one of those mental, extremist cyclists who are totally anti-car. He got 5 minutes of internet fame not long ago as a result and he's been even worse since.

I wouldn't have believed it possible for him to be worse.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

I reckon they'd be extremely useful against people such as yourself who seem to brag at causing massive amounts of damage through road accidents. "

yes i have one , and must admit i have seen quite a few near fatal accidents by idiotic drivers such as the plonker who drives and brags about it on here

"I can understand having one in your car or on your bike helmet, but I'm suspicious of the people who have YouTube channels devoted to showing their footage of bad driving - makes me think that probably they go looking for it so that they've got the material.

I know someone like this. He's one of those mental, extremist cyclists who are totally anti-car. He got 5 minutes of internet fame not long ago as a result and he's been even worse since.

I wouldn't have believed it possible for him to be worse."

I know of a few like this and they do cyclists no favours. I've seen clips where the cyclists are just looking for confrontation.

I plan on getting one at sone point, but it will be for protection should I be in am accident or to report to the police when some moron threatens or abuses me

I have one its re assuring to know its there if anything ever happens

I was sat in traffic the other day and the girl in the car in front of me had a dash cam sat right in the middle of her dashboard.

The only problem with that was SHE WAS TEXTING ON HER PHONE.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I got one because I drive a 'girl car' and had people overtaking me madly for doing the speed limit and driving too close to me.....it hasn't made any difference to how others drive but I am reassured that if there were to be an accident I would have the footage. It was bought in the January sales and hard wired into the electrics by Halfords*

*other retailers/fitters are available we were just in there buying engine oil and got it on impulse

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

I wonder, if there was a large sticker on the rear saying 'this car is fitted with cameras' would it alter how others drive around you?

"I got one because I drive a 'girl car' and had people overtaking me madly for doing the speed limit and driving too close to me.....it hasn't made any difference to how others drive but I am reassured that if there were to be an accident I would have the footage. It was bought in the January sales and hard wired into the electrics by Halfords*

*other retailers/fitters are available we were just in there buying engine oil and got it on impulse "

Thank god other retailers are available as I wouldn't let Halfords fit a dust cap on my tyre valves!

By *anda and CatCouple  over a year ago

I used to have some issues with van drivers, that is until I got a van, it is amazing how having a higher view over the road ahead you can see people's objections to vans, they won't pull out infront of cars but are happy to pull out very quickly infront of a van, almost as if they are scared of being stuck behind us! I am limited to 68mph and on occasion I have to overtake a vehicle on the motorway doing 60-65, they always tend to speed up to my speed causing me to have to slow and pull back in, then guess what, they slow back down, I used to replay my dash cam to check it wasn't me at fault but it never was. I won't tar all car drivers with the same brush, most are courteous but we suffer the same problems on the roads as the previous posters with there hot hatches and modified cars, we are stereotyped. A dash cam is invaluable, there is an app you can get for your phone called autoguard dash cam, it's free trial and only a couple of quid to purchase but is very good.

Sorry, long winded rant!

a straightjacket

"I used to have some issues with van drivers, that is until I got a van, it is amazing how having a higher view over the road ahead you can see people's objections to vans, they won't pull out infront of cars but are happy to pull out very quickly infront of a van, almost as if they are scared of being stuck behind us! I am limited to 68mph and on occasion I have to overtake a vehicle on the motorway doing 60-65, they always tend to speed up to my speed causing me to have to slow and pull back in, then guess what, they slow back down, I used to replay my dash cam to check it wasn't me at fault but it never was. I won't tar all car drivers with the same brush, most are courteous but we suffer the same problems on the roads as the previous posters with there hot hatches and modified cars, we are stereotyped. A dash cam is invaluable, there is an app you can get for your phone called autoguard dash cam, it's free trial and only a couple of quid to purchase but is very good.

Sorry, long winded rant!"

Welcome to a truckers world

Edinburgh

"I used to have some issues with van drivers, that is until I got a van, it is amazing how having a higher view over the road ahead you can see people's objections to vans, they won't pull out infront of cars but are happy to pull out very quickly infront of a van, almost as if they are scared of being stuck behind us! I am limited to 68mph and on occasion I have to overtake a vehicle on the motorway doing 60-65, they always tend to speed up to my speed causing me to have to slow and pull back in, then guess what, they slow back down, I used to replay my dash cam to check it wasn't me at fault but it never was. I won't tar all car drivers with the same brush, most are courteous but we suffer the same problems on the roads as the previous posters with there hot hatches and modified cars, we are stereotyped. A dash cam is invaluable, there is an app you can get for your phone called autoguard dash cam, it's free trial and only a couple of quid to purchase but is very good.

Sorry, long winded rant!

Welcome to a truckers world "

Yup... I had zero concept until I started driving the campervan... it's not as easy to nip round slower vehicles and it's a right pain in the arse to build up the speed again. However, it's made me a much more tolerant car driver.

By *.Man1510Man  over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 10/02/16 10:12:46]

By *.Man1510Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I've got one as I've had too many near misses caused by others. Wouldn't be without one now, solves any dispute as to who's at fault.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"I got one because I drive a 'girl car' and had people overtaking me madly for doing the speed limit and driving too close to me.....it hasn't made any difference to how others drive but I am reassured that if there were to be an accident I would have the footage. It was bought in the January sales and hard wired into the electrics by Halfords*

*other retailers/fitters are available we were just in there buying engine oil and got it on impulse

Thank god other retailers are available as I wouldn't let Halfords fit a dust cap on my tyre valves! "

I knew you would be the one to pull me for using Halfords

Thank god other retailers are available as I wouldn't let Halfords fit a dust cap on my tyre valves!

I knew you would be the one to pull me for using Halfords "

Just be aware that their in-store technicians are nothing of the sort. They've had a couple of days training at the most. I have a friend who had a stereo fitted at a Halfords and the mess they made was so bad that she was lucky the car didn't catch fire. It took two days to rewire correctly and the new stereo was utterly fucked. Thankfully Halfords paid for the repair work. The Autocentres are better but they still do a half added job because they're simply out to make a profit, you're better off finding a local independent garage with a good reputation.

By *hynewguy2012Man  over a year ago

dartford

I use an old mobile phone with extra storage and an app .

Can't remember what app I'm using but there's loads out there .

"I use an old mobile phone with extra storage and an app .

Can't remember what app I'm using but there's loads out there .

"

Autoguard?

I used to use that and its brilliant...

By *hynewguy2012Man  over a year ago

dartford

Mr who ..., you are correct

It was beginning to bug me so I ran out to the car to check lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Only allowed links please

"Guess there is pros and cons , I'm just saying that there is exceptionally violent people out there that honestly would kick yr teeth to the back of ur throat in order to escape prosecution, and the more popular and wide spread cams become it's going to happen sooner or later

I've heard of tall-tales where they use RPG launchers to get at the dash-cam, if the doors are locked "

not rpg's more of a cricket bat or similar lol .

Only use a helmet cam when out on both motorcycle and bicycle, thought about getting one for the car just not got round to getting one.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Guess there is pros and cons , I'm just saying that there is exceptionally violent people out there that honestly would kick yr teeth to the back of ur throat in order to escape prosecution, and the more popular and wide spread cams become it's going to happen sooner or later

I've heard of tall-tales where they use RPG launchers to get at the dash-cam, if the doors are locked

not rpg's more of a cricket bat or similar lol . "

Oh, you mean like common thieves who steal audio equipment and the like to feed their nasty little habits

» Add a new message to this topic