FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Any Vauxhall mechanics on here

Any Vauxhall mechanics on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illyroc OP   Couple  over a year ago

north west

hi is there any vauxhall mechanics on here that i can chat to?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

not a vauxhall mechanic,but have worked on them,might be able to help

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

May not need a vauxhall one?? WHat info you after??

Katie x

Got a son who is a mechanic, ask away but we need to know what vauxhall, year, petrol or diesal

north west

Right here goes guys ,I need to change the speedo clocks on my sons corsa d 07 1.2 sxi petrol but have been told different things about doing this firstly that i have to match the exact part number and id number then it has to be decoded off the car you sourced it from the have it recoded to my car by tech 2 software ,there are loads of different codes on the same model and year of this car ,I need to know this asi have seen a few on ebay for sale. thanks

By *teborahCouple  over a year ago

warrington

All the immobilizer information is stored in the clocks. We specilise in vehicle electronics, instrument clusters etc etc. PM me and I will tell you more.

north west

"All the immobilizer information is stored in the clocks. We specilise in vehicle electronics, instrument clusters etc etc. PM me and I will tell you more."

thanks pm sent

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

Eeeh, how times change. Once upon a time, everyone in Liverpool knew everything there was to know about interchanging car parts, how immobilisers work etc etc.

north west

Steady Wolf what you trying to say about our scouse friends

"Right here goes guys ,I need to change the speedo clocks on my sons corsa d 07 1.2 sxi petrol but have been told different things about doing this firstly that i have to match the exact part number and id number then it has to be decoded off the car you sourced it from the have it recoded to my car by tech 2 software ,there are loads of different codes on the same model and year of this car ,I need to know this asi have seen a few on ebay for sale. thanks"

yeah, gerroff, yer just after his tools

"All the immobilizer information is stored in the clocks. We specilise in vehicle electronics, instrument clusters etc etc. PM me and I will tell you more."

After PMing the OP to ask if they were having having same difficulties as me I also took the liberty of PMing this lovely guy with my Vauxhall troubles and not only did he source me the part he has offered to carry out the repairs too. Thank you for spending your fun online time sorting this out for me. You are truly one of the good guys. Much appreciated. These forums are sometimes EXTREMELY useful xxxxxxxxx

bit like the freemasons? (runs and hides)

But i have been thinking for sometime that there are people on here with skills that we may need ourselves, or know someone that would

» Add a new message to this topic