FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 2nd time Driving Terory my girl.

2nd time Driving Terory my girl.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lunch time she is there again and i just hope she pass as her dad say next time its her whos paying as over 50 pounds and she needs to put the work into passing .. I keep telling her .. 17 and think she know the lot .... thay are funny tests i have looked on line thay put things in to get you .. so you dont pass and your lucky if you do .. not sure how i would have done myself.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fingers crossed for her she passes it this time. I remember when my son passed his, I've never seen my car since! xxxx

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'd never pass a driving test now. The theory would be a disaster and I have too many bad habits as a driver to pass the practical bit.

Best compliment I ever got was that I drive like a bloke. I'm happy with that, women drivers suck!

*puts on tin foil hat*

well i know if i keep going on at her .... may put her off even more so bitting my tongue x as she not looking at her books .. i would be .. she say been on line looking and her boy-friend has helped we will see x

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

I was a late learner and passed the day after my 33rd birthday 11 years ago. I had to take the theory test and despite being a multiple choice it is tricky! questions are often needing 3 out of 6 choices..there will be 2 obviously right, 2 obviously wrong, and then 2 which are much harder to decide.

that said, i only got the question about rights of way at an unmarked cross roads wrong...as did most of my driver friends I asked afterwards lol

fingers crossed she passes ok this time x

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

"I was a late learner and passed the day after my 33rd birthday 11 years ago. I had to take the theory test and despite being a multiple choice it is tricky! questions are often needing 3 out of 6 choices..there will be 2 obviously right, 2 obviously wrong, and then 2 which are much harder to decide.

fingers crossed she passes ok this time x"

This is true, its typical multiple choice answer thing

i had to do it after 22 years of holding a car licence fro my HGV licence

the theory replaces the highway code questions you used to be asked at the end of your driving test

its teh Hazard Perception test that usually gets new drivers

Going to tell her about the Hazard perceptions thanks xx did you pass after 22 years ? HGV

SHE PASSED got one mark over x so very happy. xx sure if this was me be going again and again , lol xx

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

"Going to tell her about the Hazard perceptions thanks xx did you pass after 22 years ? HGV"

yes

and well done her

Well done to her.. I had to do it twice, once for my bike test, once for my car test..

The computer cds you get make it that you can almost guarentee a pass..

I would struggle to pass my driving test itself again now.. I have way to many bad habits.

We are all happy here. xx never gess first thing she done when got in house look at cars. She dreams of a red mine ,lol more lessons and she may pass before her bother whos 18 and at un , he sill as too pass yes will look into getting him CD s for pc xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My son is having driving lessons at the moment and its costing me a bloody fortune. Hasnt put in for his theory yet, but hope he passes. Congratulations to your daughter

weird how i came across this thread on the very same day as daughter number 2 passed her Practical driving test

BTW first time too!

By *im halpertMan  over a year ago

redditch

it took me 5 goes to pass my driving test in 1989 ....so embarassed to admit!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I don't drive - sat my test at 17 and failed. Now I only drive men wild (and still drive my parents up the wall)

» Add a new message to this topic