FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > wouldnt it be nice if...

wouldnt it be nice if...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We objectified people for their sense of humour or their intelligence or their altruism.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where would I fill the wank bank then?

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

And their boobs.

"And their boobs. "

I was going to say bums.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Shit I am fucked (or not)

When I'm dating intelligence and altruism are important. For sex I'll stick mostly with appearance and personality. I'm shallow that way, I suppose.

-Courtney

Ok ,how ?

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

There are some people on here that I fancy rotten because of some aspect of who they are and their personalities.

Some of them are people I would probably not otherwise be attracted to.

I very often find I am attracted to people I don't immediately fancy, once I get to know them.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

In some ways we do, Stephen Fry for instance is defined by his (perceived) intelligence, some comedians for their comedy rather than being seen as rounded people.

"We objectified people for their sense of humour or their intelligence or their altruism. "

Can you objectify a state of mind?

"And their boobs.

I was going to say bums. "

I'm glad you didn't say boobs

"And their boobs.

I was going to say bums. "

I was trying to look past the purely physical aspect of things!

I know loads of people who have become far more attractive in my eyes through who they are and how they make me feel about myself, not just how tight their ass might be

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 08/02/16 20:19:58]

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

They do. Jesus, the amount of people that only want me for my brain. I have boobs and a bum too, you know!

There's a certain person I am hoping to shag silly very soon that I am interested in mainly because we're on the same sexual wavelength and because he is absolutely filthy.

"They do. Jesus, the amount of people that only want me for my brain. I have boobs and a bum too, you know! "

It's a bloody good job I have a brain, since my bum is very much lacking!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I think if this was a dating site I could so understand your statement I find quirky people attractive both on here and my dating world, those who looks are quirky and individual. However if we are looking in here people want to shag their fantasy man whoever that maybe whether it's the gym goer who has a ripped body with tattoos I'm not going to lie I'm highly attracted to beard clad men with loads of tattoos however I don't attract those sort of men. I like men with something about them...people want their fantasy on here and personality comes second to many on here.

"We objectified people for their sense of humour or their intelligence or their altruism. "

I'm not going to wank over your altruism.

That would be really rather jolly, a spiffing imagination can be dashed sexy

"We objectified people for their sense of humour or their intelligence or their altruism.

I'm not going to wank over your altruism."

So long as you wipe it off afterwards, I just had it steam cleaned

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I fell in love with jay because of his personality and him me because of mine. Looks wise we had no physical attraction until we fell in love. When i say no i dont mean we found each other repulsive to look at but oh you know what I mean

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"There's a certain person I am hoping to shag silly very soon that I am interested in mainly because we're on the same sexual wavelength and because he is absolutely filthy."

Told you already, It ain't happening

"I think if this was a dating site I could so understand your statement I find quirky people attractive both on here and my dating world, those who looks are quirky and individual. However if we are looking in here people want to shag their fantasy man whoever that maybe whether it's the gym goer who has a ripped body with tattoos I'm not going to lie I'm highly attracted to beard clad men with loads of tattoos however I don't attract those sort of men. I like men with something about them...people want their fantasy on here and personality comes second to many on here. "

Is it about the fantasy person? I'm not here to shag a fantasy, I'm here to meet a likeminded person that I find attractive. Body shape isn't a major issue for me but personality is. I dont care if they look like a goddess, if they cant make me laugh or hold a conversation then I really don't want to know

"There's a certain person I am hoping to shag silly very soon that I am interested in mainly because we're on the same sexual wavelength and because he is absolutely filthy.

Told you already, It ain't happening "

Pffft. You're nowhere near deviant enough!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I think if this was a dating site I could so understand your statement I find quirky people attractive both on here and my dating world, those who looks are quirky and individual. However if we are looking in here people want to shag their fantasy man whoever that maybe whether it's the gym goer who has a ripped body with tattoos I'm not going to lie I'm highly attracted to beard clad men with loads of tattoos however I don't attract those sort of men. I like men with something about them...people want their fantasy on here and personality comes second to many on here.

Is it about the fantasy person? I'm not here to shag a fantasy, I'm here to meet a likeminded person that I find attractive. Body shape isn't a major issue for me but personality is. I dont care if they look like a goddess, if they cant make me laugh or hold a conversation then I really don't want to know"

That's your view though there are some on here that just want the looks and the shagging which is fine. There are some who want the whole package. For me I Shag people that I would also date. That's just me though

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

Im going to change my name to Al Truism and walk (not wank) over all the tasty ladies here

» Add a new message to this topic